The 25 most dangerous neighborhoods in America.. Did your hood make the list...

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Man I was on the west side Friday night, on Washington and Karlov, them ? was selling dope like right there. Had cars and cluckers lined up the block

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOHkrZECnfs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9tuxxkgFME
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Whats the ethnic majority in these neighborhoods?

i'm going to guess African-American. only for the simple fact ? don't know how to act.

i was being sarcastic. I know damn well nig-nogs are responsible for this savagery
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @tee yeah all those suburbs are nice..pearland, Stafford, kingwood, Katy, the woodlands, Atascocita, and Cypress..they're just too far from the city and we both work in the city.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Detroit stand up!

Not for that ? bruh.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Living la vida snowta ...Minnesota winters slow all that bangin down.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom used to have this girlfriend that lived in Alief when I was little girl and she would take us to her house around Christmas cause the woman had a Christmas tree in EVERY room of her house, so she knew we'd like to see it.

Back then Alief was a NICE suburb. I remember thinking how nice her house was and how big it was...

Fast forward to now, my mother comes to see the new house when we moved in last year...we stay in the same damn neighborhood as that friend of hers.

The surrounding area....not so great anymore. People headed out to Sugarland and further into Stafford.

Why did people move out of that area? Was it due to gentrification or other factors?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    I don't see any thing from florida. y'all wanna put that gif up now?

94860_BUGS-BUNNY-REVERSE-FLORIDA-GIF.gif

ha ha ha very funny florida finally does something right and still gets clowned for it man y'all ? are something else LOL.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 25 most dangerous neighborhoods in America.. Did your hood make the list...

My state didn't even make the list..yeah!
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »

There is a lot to be said for living in a cold climate, think you want to go out and get into trouble? Hell, no..maybe when it gets warm out..like in June or July.

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is a lot to be said for living in a cold climate, think you want to go out and get into trouble? Hell, no..maybe when it gets warm out..like in June or July.

Hell yea that November beef is put on hold til June
  • Kat
    Options
    My mom used to have this girlfriend that lived in Alief when I was little girl and she would take us to her house around Christmas cause the woman had a Christmas tree in EVERY room of her house, so she knew we'd like to see it.

Back then Alief was a NICE suburb. I remember thinking how nice her house was and how big it was...

Fast forward to now, my mother comes to see the new house when we moved in last year...we stay in the same damn neighborhood as that friend of hers.

The surrounding area....not so great anymore. People headed out to Sugarland and further into Stafford.

Why did people move out of that area? Was it due to gentrification or other factors?

More apartments which eventually became low income housing which opened the flood gates.

This, plus the bus lines were extended to the area.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    Ounceman wrote: »
    This makes sense. My cousin recently moved to Compton and told me it wasn't that bad.

Compton looks like a middle class suburb where houses have well kept lawns. The media has been feeding me ? all these years. I couldn't believe how nice that area was in person

not all hoods are ? looking. or projects. or full of people on welfare, it's a crime infected neighborhood.

I was shocked when I first went up ny, and saw how clean some of the projects were. They made it seem like they were slums. Some of those pj's look like condominiums. & some of the people from the projects are raised middle class, and look pretty middle class. Because ny is so expensive, alot of people get money & still live in the pj's. Most of the project kids I was seeing were looking preppy. They made it like when you visit ny pj's there are nothing but goons and guns and slum villiage pj's.. I was shocked I couldnt tell if it was pj's or sky scrapper apartment buildings.

Out of all the incoherent ? you type on here for once you stuck to a subject and still don't know what your talking about....couldnt tell the difference between the pj's and sky scrappers....look like condos....preppy new generation ? ...Du come get your cousin
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Michigan didnt get the memo.

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    06) Sunnyside (Houston, TX)

What'd I tell you?

@MzGrahamBitches Is that where ur from Kat lol???

lmao..nah, not at all.

My ex was born and raised there though, and when I talk about my bf's friends underground lounge..that's where it's at...

I'm kinda surprised Acres Homes didn't make it as well.

I'm trying to place the other Houston neighborhood that made the list..I can't picture it.

? in Acres Homes play no games I was out there and thought I was in the country for a second because of its rural feel.

? grilling and ? .

Thought I was going to have get that iron I wasn't sure if Texas honored Louisiana carry law so I chilled.

Was in that hood yesterday, visited 3rd Ward to check out Tsu, went to 5th Ward where my boy lives. ? was like any other hood. Houston has showed me nothing but love these past 3 days,even in the hood.

Aint to many ? ? out here...like kat say...if you cool aint ? wit nobody or tryna be mr bigg on some flashy type ? nobody plexin...its been the same way since i been here...Im originally from Dallas and its my hometown but seem like in the H the people are way more down to earth.

I heard Dallas has some beautiful classy women. School me if this is true.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What'd I tell you?

lmao..nah, not at all.

My ex was born and raised there though, and when I talk about my bf's friends underground lounge..that's where it's at...

I'm trying to place the other Houston neighborhood that made the list..I can't picture it.

Thats 3rd ward
  • Kat
    Options
    What neighborhood you stay in @damnkp?

No stalker...maybe.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Detroit won't be on these lists for much longer, the white folks have decided they want the city back..
  • damnkp
    Options

No stalker...maybe.

I grew up in southpark/sunnyside and moved to alief in middle school..now I live on the good side of hwy 6 on 1464..lol..but my mom still lives on club creek and woodfair
  • Kat
    Options
    lol @ the good side of hwy 6.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doubletee wrote: »

What'd I tell you?

lmao..nah, not at all.

? in Acres Homes play no games I was out there and thought I was in the country for a second because of its rural feel.

? grilling and ? .

Thought I was going to have get that iron I wasn't sure if Texas honored Louisiana carry law so I chilled.

Was in that hood yesterday, visited 3rd Ward to check out Tsu, went to 5th Ward where my boy lives. ? was like any other hood. Houston has showed me nothing but love these past 3 days,even in the hood.

Aint to many ? ? out here...like kat say...if you cool aint ? wit nobody or tryna be mr bigg on some flashy type ? nobody plexin...its been the same way since i been here...Im originally from Dallas and its my hometown but seem like in the H the people are way more down to earth.

I heard Dallas has some beautiful classy women. School me if this is true.

You heard correctly sir, To be honest man they everywhere dallas seem to get left out of the conversation when we talking about women, the ratio of nice looking women to not so good looking women isnt even close when you really move around the city...but for me the money was in H-town so im out here,I still make that short drive up there whenever,but yeah it is alot of beautiful women in the df-dub.
  • Kat
    Options
    Am I secretly tagged in that post? Why do I keep getting called in here?
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I secretly tagged in that post? Why do I keep getting called in here?

i noticed that ? too...ive been tagged to misc threads that i have nothing to do with by the same 2 or 3 people but my name never shows up in the threads

You get called to thread by the poster. Then poster edits the post and delete your name and type something else
  • damnkp
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »

No stalker...maybe.

I grew up in southpark/sunnyside and moved to alief in middle school..now I live on the good side of hwy 6 on 1464..lol..but my mom still lives on club creek and woodfair

damn g...club creek is the ? stroll. them ? basically comandeered sonics

I can't even count the number of timesthat ive had to run them he-shes out of my parking space..mexicans and africans stay picking them trannys up
  • Kat
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »

No stalker...maybe.

damn g...club creek is the ? stroll. them ? basically comandeered sonics

? ...these girls are strolling too!

I thought it was my imagination but I catch the bus down at the Park and Ride at 59 and they're out there at like 6:30 in the damn morning. No chick has crazy tights and stripper shoes on walking down the street at that time of the morning.

It makes me feel sad.