Deputies Say White Supremacist Gangs Run LAPD (Duh)

Options
EtherealAmotekun
EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
white-supremacist.jpg

Deputies at an L.A. County Sheriff’s Office are claiming that their bosses are members of white supremacist gangs who have subverted white-supremacistat least one FBI investigation. According to the deputies, law enforcement officers have even gone so far as to hide a suspect from the FBI out of their allegiance to a white supremacist group.

Two L.A. County deputies have filed a lawsuit claiming that their department is a hotbed for white supremacists and that members of the department covered up a crime involving a skinhead.

“An inappropriate relationship exists between certain LASD personnel and various inmate jail gangs, especially white supremacist,” read the complaint filed by deputies Michael Rathbun and James Sexton.

“LASD personnel use these jail gangs as proxies or agents to retaliate against other LASD deputies and inmates. Within these inappropriate alliances, the gangs are given certain privileges that are otherwise legally precluded from them,” continued the complaint, filed in federal court against the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department.

Lt. Greg Thompson, who is a defendant in the suit, is allegedly a member of a racist gang called “the Vikings.”

The deputies accuse the LASD of hiding an inmate “in an effort to obstruct a federal investigation.”

The deputies say that in February of 2012, they learned from an informant at Operation Safe Jails (OSJ) that Deputy Joseph Britton was associated with a powerful white supremacist gang.

“At all relevant times, certain members of OSJ associated with, and cooperated with, certain jail gangs, including partaking in illicit activities. Sheriff Baca and/or Undersheriff Tanaka knew or should have known about these improper relationships, but took no action to stop it and implicitly ratified the improper conduct” read the complaint.

“LASD personnel, using jail gangs as their agents, labeled Rathbun and Sexton as ‘race traitors,” the complaint states.

The deputies say they only came forward due to months of harassment and threats from officials.

Wonder if we'll have another Dorner type situation?

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a shame that on a forum withso many black folks this thread got overlooked. But I'm not surprised I live in the south and I'm sure some of these white folks I see everyday at work are supremacists
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Pretty Obvious. for some reason American History X popped up in my head
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee...shocking. So what gave it away? B/c obviously it wasn't the years of racial discrimination and abuse at the hands of the LAPD that have it away..
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn thats ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kai_Valya what are your comments on this?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Its a shame that on a forum withso many black folks this thread got overlooked. But I'm not surprised I live in the south and I'm sure some of these white folks I see everyday at work are supremacists

the entire LAPD is a construct of white supremacy. And that goes for all police departments. The primary objective of any police force is to maintain and protect the interest of white society as with any institution. What does it matter if they have a few bigots in the police department their primary objective is nonetheless the same, just more overt.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this is crazy.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Why cant we delete comments?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

the entire LAPD is a construct of white supremacy. And that goes for all police departments. The primary objective of any police force is to maintain and protect the interest of white society as with any institution. What does it matter if they have a few bigots in the police department their primary objective is nonetheless the same, just more overt.

What about the black cops? what is their objective?

It's the same. It doesn't matter what one's personal objective is. One could aspire to become a police officer with all the right intentions. To protect and serve his/her community. The objective of law enforcement as whole is to protect the economic interest of whites.. It doesn't matter if we have black police chiefs, whether they realize it or not their ultimately working in the best interest of white supremacy. This is how every sector in this society works. It doesn't matter how many black faces you put in their uniforms, they'll never have the capacity to work in the interest of their own people and if they do they'll be shut down.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's the same. It doesn't matter what one's personal objective is. One could aspire to become a police officer with all the right intentions. To protect and serve his/her community. The objective of law enforcement as whole is to protect the economic interest of whites.. It doesn't matter if we have black police chiefs, whether they realize it or not their ultimately working in the best interest of white supremacy. This is how every sector in this society works. It doesn't matter how many black faces you put in their uniforms, they'll never have the capacity to work in the interest of their own people and if they do they'll be shut down.

Sounds interesting.
    Care to share more?
    (No sarcasm)
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SURPRISE!!! Already watched a few documentaries on the AB and how they own a lot of the LAPD.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The LAPD (and NYPD, also the NOPD[New Orleans]) are institutionally racist. The very root of those organizations are rotten as ? .

It could be argued that the police period were founded on racism but those three forces in particular (I know Chicago, Detroit & Philly should be on the list as well but they aren't as bad as those 3) are the worst offenders.

People have been trying to get the feds to investigate radical police forces like the LAPD for years now.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This really should surprise none. The very first police department was the boston pd and they were comprised of ex slave catchers.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good detective work
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

Maintaining the status quo is one thing, and covering up crimes committed by skinheads, for example, is another. So this is not more of the same.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    gem$tone wrote: »

Sounds interesting.
    Care to share more?
    (No sarcasm)

I'm just shedding my perspective on what I have come to understand are the underlying dynamics of how this society operates in it's relation to blacks. One question that has always eluded me was; if there are so many blacks in positions of power then why has the condition of our people appear to remain the same? It must be that under the illusion of racial integration blacks have been given a false sense of power. We can ascend to high positions within the society as individuals but as a collective whole we'll remain at the bottom. We'll continue to have the worst schools. We'll continue to fill up prisons. Our communities we'll continue to have the highest rates of crime. And the communities in which we occupy we'll be a melting ? for other people to come in and exploit us. And in the end it doesn't matter if the police chief and mayor is black. It doesn't even matter if our president is black. To an extent they could be considered puppets put in place to deceive us into believing we have some foothold of power when in actuality we have absolutely none.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most of those officers were xfered from LAPD to LBPD (long beach). Now, due to the back lash, some were fried and some were xfered to SMPD (santa monica). SMPD has a black female police chief but its a cover up. Shes the token.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pigs and crackas
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not at all surprising...
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this was Dorner's true objective all along.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this is pretty much common sense. Where's the link to the original story though?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The LAPD (and NYPD, also the NOPD[New Orleans]) are institutionally racist. The very root of those organizations are rotten as ? .

It could be argued that the police period were founded on racism but those three forces in particular (I know Chicago, Detroit & Philly should be on the list as well but they aren't as bad as those 3) are the worst offenders.

People have been trying to get the feds to investigate radical police forces like the LAPD for years now.

Yet racial violence is illegal and racial groups are investigated and taken day on the regular. I notice that people on the IC have a tendency to see only what they want to while ignoring the whole. Being minorities its common sense that whites will benefit the most from everything in this country, but people on here act like there are no good cops who actually do the right thing regardless of their skin color. It's the same with civil rights, plenty of whites (who could have easily supported racism) helped bring an end to segregation and discrimination. I hate racism and corruption in any form, but let's not act like there are not those who abuse their power no matter the country or race. See African countries, China, Korea and the middle east for proof. I hate racist whites, but the IC needs to stop acting like bigotry or corruption is an inherently white trait. Tell that ? to Che Guevara and Nelson Mandela. The government and police force in every country is corrupted ...word to Brazil and Mexico, but I don't see any whites in control in those countries.