Deputies Say White Supremacist Gangs Run LAPD (Duh)

2»

Comments

• RanchWheatThin
    RanchWheatThin Members Posts: 98
    Shortly after the Rodney King riots in L.A. i was on the train going thru L.A. and the man that sat next to me said hed recently retired from the LAPD and was relocating to a town in Oklahoma where a lot of their officers moved to retire. He also said it had one of the largest KKK populations in the whole country! He didnt come right out and say this all at once, it was over a few days, and he acted real shifty while he did tell me!
  • RanchWheatThin
    RanchWheatThin Members Posts: 98
    I guess i should have said the L.A. riots. Ive frequently heard it called the Rodney King riots and i never thought how that sounded till just now. Im sorry if that sounded offensive.offensive
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    The LAPD (and NYPD, also the NOPD[New Orleans]) are institutionally racist. The very root of those organizations are rotten as ? .

It could be argued that the police period were founded on racism but those three forces in particular (I know Chicago, Detroit & Philly should be on the list as well but they aren't as bad as those 3) are the worst offenders.

People have been trying to get the feds to investigate radical police forces like the LAPD for years now.

Yet racial violence is illegal and racial groups are investigated and taken day on the regular. I notice that people on the IC have a tendency to see only what they want to while ignoring the whole. Being minorities its common sense that whites will benefit the most from everything in this country, but people on here act like there are no good cops who actually do the right thing regardless of their skin color. It's the same with civil rights, plenty of whites (who could have easily supported racism) helped bring an end to segregation and discrimination. I hate racism and corruption in any form, but let's not act like there are not those who abuse their power no matter the country or race. See African countries, China, Korea and the middle east for proof. I hate racist whites, but the IC needs to stop acting like bigotry or corruption is an inherently white trait. Tell that ? to Che Guevara and Nelson Mandela. The government and police force in every country is corrupted ...word to Brazil and Mexico, but I don't see any whites in control in those countries.

I don't think "corrupt" is the word I would use. In some of these countries, like Iran for instance, the brutality of their police is inherent...that's what the Government wants the police to be. Here in the US on the other hand, we have police that are supposed to adhere to all sorts of regulations and they just say "? it". Police everywhere complete the same function--social control, the amount of leeway in their ability to do that shifts from country to country however.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    The LAPD (and NYPD, also the NOPD[New Orleans]) are institutionally racist. The very root of those organizations are rotten as ? .

It could be argued that the police period were founded on racism but those three forces in particular (I know Chicago, Detroit & Philly should be on the list as well but they aren't as bad as those 3) are the worst offenders.

People have been trying to get the feds to investigate radical police forces like the LAPD for years now.

Yet racial violence is illegal and racial groups are investigated and taken day on the regular. I notice that people on the IC have a tendency to see only what they want to while ignoring the whole. Being minorities its common sense that whites will benefit the most from everything in this country, but people on here act like there are no good cops who actually do the right thing regardless of their skin color. It's the same with civil rights, plenty of whites (who could have easily supported racism) helped bring an end to segregation and discrimination. I hate racism and corruption in any form, but let's not act like there are not those who abuse their power no matter the country or race. See African countries, China, Korea and the middle east for proof. I hate racist whites, but the IC needs to stop acting like bigotry or corruption is an inherently white trait. Tell that ? to Che Guevara and Nelson Mandela. The government and police force in every country is corrupted ...word to Brazil and Mexico, but I don't see any whites in control in those countries.

Dude i would think white ppl have alot of control in brazil and mexico, but i think its more that police protects the rich ppl and doesnt give a ? about the poor instead of a racist agenda to keep the black ppl down
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicago police are super corrupt, our police were voted most corrupt in America. The cops here are racist, but they have other groups they align themselves with. ? Brotherhood is not big in Illinois prison system
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are plenty of these police gangs in florida too. police are also on the payroll of gangs and have connections with street gangs. some police are good soul who really want to serve the community but most are demons. the police are Babylon. at least that's what my homeboy used to call them when they or security guards used to roll up on us when we were getting blazed.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And all ? gonna do is complain as usual. You won't see any mass demonstrations or boycott's. ? accept ? like this as the norm and so all that will happen is a few super smart message board ? will have an interesting debate on police corruption (shout out to them ? though). We need to start getting organized and taking action.