before & After

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plastic surgery are for those low self esteem having muh fuggahs.

I think that's easy for the average human to say..walk a day in their shoes.

We have the technology to do so..why not?

Stopit.gif

Another ? gif.

PrincessTard and RockTard!
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that was a woman in the first pic, well.........she needed it.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plastic surgery are for those low self esteem having muh fuggahs.

I think that's easy for the average human to say..walk a day in their shoes.

We have the technology to do so..why not?

Stopit.gif

I See This Girl Hovering Over Alot Of Dudes Laps In The Backseat Of Cars In The Near Future
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    only if its necessary and not cosmetic... unless its drastic or has something to do with quality of life

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do what you shalt but inform your future husband cuz if you pop out a fugly baby he's gonna be ? .
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    less ugly ? >>>
    On the real tho if surgery makes you feel better about yourself do you. They gon have so fugly ass mf kids though
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waste of time and money you can dress a ? up all day long but at the end of the day it's still a ? .

No-sign.

What if the person is a beautiful person on the inside but is hideous physically? You don't think cosmetic surgery might help them?

You would fault them for wanting to fix a physical flaw?

I took a long ass nap after work and I'm just seeing this.

Unless one has been injured or was born disfigured I don't think there is really any reason to have surgery for cosmetic reasons.

Plastic surgery doesn't make an ugly person pretty but rather changes the shape of certain features on ones face.

If you never looked good in the first place cosmetic surgery won't help much.

If you substantiate your self worth according to solely how good you look physically you have psychological issues that run far deeper than skin deep.

I find it ironic you and charlie (two women) disagree with me on this.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    it would suck to be their offspring

I think there was a thread on this, or maybe not, of a couple who were from Asia that had gotten some surgery done but yet the baby was ugly.

Yeah, the husband sued his wife for divorce because the kid came out ugly and he had no idea what his wife looked like before she had surgery.

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think many of these are examples of Asians making their eyes appear more western, its a very popular surgery I have read.

http://www.thelifefiles.com/2011/05/23/new-trend-alert-asians-getting-to-surgery-to-make-their-eyes-bigger/

http://www.asiancosmeticsurgery.com/face.php
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dude at the bottom...his name HAS to be Chin!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waste of time and money you can dress a ? up all day long but at the end of the day it's still a ? .

No-sign.

What if the person is a beautiful person on the inside but is hideous physically? You don't think cosmetic surgery might help them?

Unless one has been injured or was born disfigured I don't think there is really any reason to have surgery for cosmetic reasons.

Plastic surgery doesn't make an ugly person pretty but rather changes the shape of certain features on ones face.

If you substantiate your self worth according to solely how good you look physically you have psychological issues that run far deeper than skin deep.

Eh..I've seen examples that disprove this.

To the average person it seems extreme and vain, but to a person that may be living with a face like the one in the OP..I wouldn't judge them for wanting some cosmetic surgery.

• Crude_

No-sign.

Eh..I've seen examples that disprove this.

To the average person it seems extreme and vain, but to a person that may be living with a face like the one in the OP..I wouldn't judge them for wanting some cosmetic surgery.

Beauty is subjective.

Ive seen a lot of physically unflattering folks compensate for their lack of "looks" with a good personality and other characteristics.

Ive seen ugly ? get nose jobs, face lifts, botox, and other cosmetic procedures and still be ugly ? with slightly altered ? features.

To each his own though @MzGrahamBitches
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn they don't even look like the same person.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u gonna get it don't try to pose as someonelse
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i gotta big ass big ass nose...

but it's mine....? i look like changing it?

we good over here....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out cause some of them bad chicks you talking about, might be birthing Frankensteins
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont care to ? with my face

But as soon as I get my credit score right I'm getting lipo/mini tuck and a breast lift. Pregnancy was not good to me.

No judgment here.

Proof.......

I will be the judge of that........

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    asians get practical plastic surgery americans get ? like ass injections or horns put into our heads
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i gotta big ass big ass nose...

but it's mine....? i look like changing it?

we good over here....

Wide-nosed ass lil' boy..............

http://youtu.be/2lzfnbURs7I

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

But as soon as I get my credit score right I'm getting lipo/mini tuck and a breast lift. Pregnancy was not good to me.

No judgment here.

Give it time on the tummy, it will get better..he's not even 1 yet is he?

But yeah them ? are doomed. Got my ? looking like chicken cutlets.
  • Crude_
    Speaking of ? I use to fool around with this girl with these big ass deflated ? .

They looked good in clothes but as soon as her cloths came off they dropped to her waist.

Talk about some real flap jacks.

? just looked like a couple of slabs of meat hanging on each side of her chest.

She had a young child at the time.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

No judgment here.

Give it time on the tummy, it will get better..he's not even 1 yet is he?

But yeah them ? are doomed. Got my ? looking like chicken cutlets.

your fault, should be lettin' your man suck on em and swell em back up. .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of ? I use to fool around with this girl with these big ass deflated ? .

They looked good in clothes but as soon as her cloths came off they dropped to her waist.

Talk about some real flap jacks.

? just looked like a couple of slabs of meat hanging on each side of her chest.

She had a young child at the time.

? dem wasn't no ? , dem was pancakes! ? let her self go. can only imgaine the wrinkled ? effect.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if it's something you can afford and it will help you feel better about yourself, why not?

Go for it.

Didn't work for Lil Kim.