before & After

Options
13»

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Speaking of ? I use to fool around with this girl with these big ass deflated ? .

They looked good in clothes but as soon as her cloths came off they dropped to her waist.

Talk about some real flap jacks.

? just looked like a couple of slabs of meat hanging on each side of her chest.

She had a young child at the time.

? dem wasn't no ? , dem was pancakes! ? let her self go. can only imgaine the wrinkled ? effect.

She actually had a nice body other than that she was really slim with a flat stomach with huge flap jack tittes.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's occasionally crossed my mind, like what if you got bigger ? , but all in all, i like my body the way it is. but hey more power to however gets work done. hopefully they are only getting things they really need (like that guy, he def needed work on his chin done)

Have a baby, you'll grow ? .

Says who? I wore the same size bra throughout my entire pregnancy..I was ? .

Then my milk comes and and all stretches them out and they grew a bit, but as soon as the milk went away they deflated and went back to normal size, but deflated looking.

WOAT.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Lil Kim should have went to those doctors

Before

kimpr.jpg

kim.jpg

After

lil-kim.jpg

0222_lil_kim_wi.jpg

Lil-Kim.jpg

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of ? I use to fool around with this girl with these big ass deflated ? .

They looked good in clothes but as soon as her cloths came off they dropped to her waist.

Talk about some real flap jacks.

? just looked like a couple of slabs of meat hanging on each side of her chest.

She had a young child at the time.
    it's occasionally crossed my mind, like what if you got bigger ? , but all in all, i like my body the way it is. but hey more power to however gets work done. hopefully they are only getting things they really need (like that guy, he def needed work on his chin done)

Have a baby, you'll grow ? .

Says who? I wore the same size bra throughout my entire pregnancy..I was ? .

Then my milk comes and and all stretches them out and they grew a bit, but as soon as the milk went away they deflated and went back to normal size, but deflated looking.

WOAT.

By 12 weeks into my pregnancy I had already gained a cup size

I bet your husband was loving that.

Pregnant sex is goat seems like that little poo nonny stays hot and wet.

I got my practice on some other guy's baby mother years ago she was about 4-5 months.

I remember she was in a hotel with me one night while this ? was calling her cell phone.

Ruthless!

Her ? was on point though.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Lil Kim should have went to those doctors

Before

kimpr.jpg

kim.jpg

After

lil-kim.jpg

0222_lil_kim_wi.jpg

Lil-Kim.jpg

is it just me or did this ? make her lips smaller? with all these white girls getting lip injections, who the ? makes their lips smaller?

it must really be hard to live in a body you hate so much that you have to mutilate yourself to a point beyond recognition

Smh. Sad part is, Kim was cute as hell the way she was back on the day. Only she really needed was her breast enhanced. That's it.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options