Options
    Battlefield 4

#Iseethelight
    #damnthatsbright
    #blinding
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MW3 was honestly the only COD that I really hated. I thought I was just burnt out on the series, but I still play Black Ops 2 every week. I dunno if MW3 suffered because of all the drama with Infinity Ward, Activision and EA, but Infinity Ward gotta go hard with this one cause as far as i'm concerned, Treyarch is the lead COD developer now.

I'm just happy its not MW4.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You alright PimpMVP?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Not buying

say it ain't so
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    battlefield bad company 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. all that ? mentioned

I use to think this until I learned to play/got nice at BF3, The Vehicles, weapons variety, attachments variety, gameplay mechanics, graphics are better in BF4. I prefer snipping in BC2, kit configuration and the obvious destruction 2.0, but the uav was OP, no lock on anti air weapons, mechanics are stiff as ? and there are to many cheesy tactics you can employ in rush.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna be the best CoD ever!
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Gonna be the best CoD ever!

#AllISeeIsGhost
    #ItsScary
    #TurnOnTheLights
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not getting the new call of duty since the new Xbox and Playstation is about to drop. The last games I'm purchasing this gen is Beyond two souls and last of us. After that I'm through this gen.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Call of Duty: Ghosts Officially Revealed
    "An entirely new story, setting and cast of characters, all powered by a new, next generation engine."
    by Andrew Goldfarb MAY 1, 2013

As expected, Activision has officially announced Call of Duty: Ghosts. Set for release on November 5th, Ghosts comes from original Call of Duty studio Infinity Ward and will hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in addition to being "available for next generation platforms."

According to Activision, Ghosts "delivers a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast of characters, all powered by a new, next generation Call of Duty engine that redefines the series for the next generation."

Little else is known about Ghosts, but Activision says that much more will be coming during Microsoft’s announcement of the next Xbox on May 21st. Expect to find out more about Ghosts then, plus get "an exclusive first look at the game."

[img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/389094_246043295536423_556852358_n.jpg[/img]

Confirming a retailer leak from last week, Activision showed off the game’s official box art and logo as well as a live action trailer hinting at what Ghosts has to offer. Activision also launched the game's official Facebook page.

“Everyone was expecting us to make Modern Warfare 4, which would have been the safe thing to do," said Infinity Ward executive producer Mark Rubin, "but we're not resting on our laurels. We saw the console transition as the perfect opportunity to start a new chapter for Call of Duty. So we're building a new sub-brand, a new engine, and a lot of new ideas and experiences for our players. We can't wait to share them with our community."

“Infinity Ward set the gold standard for first-person action for a generation, and they’re going to do it again with Call of Duty: Ghosts,” said Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg. “Ghosts delivers an all-new story, all-new characters, an all-new Call of Duty world, all powered by a next generation Call of Duty engine, which is a leap forward for the franchise. Infinity Ward is going all-in to create the next generation of Call of Duty worthy of the world’s greatest fans."

This marks Activision’s first official acknowledgement of Ghosts, following several leaks and early information via promotional material provided to IGN.

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    if you prefer MW3 to BO2 get the game.
    if not dont be fooled into buying COD repackaged.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not getting the new call of duty since the new Xbox and Playstation is about to drop. The last games I'm purchasing this gen is Beyond two souls and last of us. After that I'm through this gen.
    It's coming out for the new consoles too, new consoles will probably be out by then since that's prime selling time.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mw2 and 3 were trash. BO 1&2 saved the franchise for me. Im gonna cop this though hope it doesnt dissapoint like mw3. Btw ? battlefield.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea MW3 was garbage

I'm only purchasing Treyarch's CoD from now on.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Mw2 and 3 were trash. BO 1&2 saved the franchise for me. Im gonna cop this though hope it doesnt dissapoint like mw3. Btw ? battlefield.
    mw2 was goat besides the noobtubes and all that other ? .
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If ? not buying it then I'm not buying it....n/h
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm good. The series got burnt out for me. MW3 I played just for the story to complete it. BO has always been the preferred COD for me anyways. If I get any FPS imma get Battlefield from now on