***The Best High U Ever Had***

Tommy_Milfhitta
Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last nyt I ? around nd asked my boy to hook me up with his connect coz my dude wasn't around the way nd I was in the mood for a good spliff. So we went and copped that ? , this ? got a damn chart in his crib on some "What brand u looking for player?" He starts goin thru which weed is best for the energetic high, the outta body experience high, the relaxed high, the light headed high etc etc etc... I then ? around and said ? give me some strong potent ? , I'm tryna go sky walking.

Dude hooked me with the best he got. I puffed that good and I swear after finishing the blunt I felt like I was elevating in the air. I started free styling for a good 10 minutes and I was kinda nice with the rhymes too nd I don't even freestyle. The high I had was so tranquil and serene I felt at my best at that very moment. I had the ultimate high, felt like I was taking off all night. I sat on the couch and I start remembering all the broads I ? . It was like I was actually watching me having sex with these broads in an outta body experience. ? was goat! It was crazy how my mind did that, that was some dope ? ..literally. So much happened during that high some ? is just too extraordinary to even begin to articulate.

Do any of u remember the best high u ever had?

Comments

• Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    First time I hit a ? in high school. My cousins had one and we hot boxed their mom car. These ? did a 15 minute long Pokemon freestyle and we lost a bottle of grey goose in the snow.

I laughed so hard I almost threw up and then a started Trippin and fell up the steps.

Good times...
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit a gravity ? and was stuck for 2 hours. I was able to watch myself watch tv.....awesome ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I had sex. Wore her 25 yr old azzz out!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked w a drug dealer, first hit had me floored.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did shrooms and X at the same time. With hundreds of people tripping off of something. That ? was nuts.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molly (MDMA) gave me a surreal, amazing high last month for a few hours. The first time I tried GHB was great also. Never had a high that rivaled those two GOAT experiences.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MDMA + coke + weed
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time hitting some Kush+head and sex, memories.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did molly the first day I moved to Chicago met this 27 year old white teacher at some weak ass club called VLIVE...took her and and enjoyed that for like 3 hours...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We went to the top of a hospital parking lot n smoked i was hearing my heart beating like i had a cup to my ear...than my friends dog i was hearing him breathe...i think that ? was laced...i smoked the best ? in northern cali but that was some other ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never tried molly

What that feeling like?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MDMA + coke + weed
    was on this combination + alcohol recently and time FLEW by. ? was crazy
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50000 feet in the air on a jet
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time I did MDMA. Rented out a cottage resort with 15 friends. First night I'm in one of the cottages rolling up blunts. This chick I wanted to ? walks in and starts hugging me and smelling me and ? . First I'm thinking to myself this chick I've wanted to ? forever is all on a ? but that ? didn't make no sense cause she never gave a ? any play so I ask her straight up "what r u on right now, what's good?" She's like "I just tried MDMA for the first time I just want to hug" I'm like hol up. Give this chick a pillow to hug, go outside, find dude with the MDMA, trade him 2 blunts for 3 caps. Pop that ? , sitting around the campfire for about 20-30 mins and when that ? hit... Crazy. Go back into the cabin after like 3-4 hours and this ? still on the couch with the pillow word life. Pop next give her one and we must ? for like 2 hours but I couldn't get that nut.
    I don't ? with drugs anymore but I'll never forget that feel. ? touched serenity for real.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no clue but I'm sure it happened.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    I smoked in the car in the parking lot of my apt complex, got out of the car, locked my car door, walked up the stairs to my apt and went in. Then I opened my eyes and looked around. I was still sitting in my car.

Don't know what strain I had but I gotta find that ? again.

awsome-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-429.gif
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norcos+liquor+weed...
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're all under arrest!
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never did anything stronger than weed so mine obviously pales in comparison to some of yall. I just remember somewhere within my first year of smoking, my first time realizing how dope music sounds when your blasted. At my boy's house with a small cypher, he got a boombox blasting i think it might of been styles p, that s dot p dot ghost ? and other d-block songs that came out around that time. It's crazy how much more detail you pick up on lyrics, the beat and how they just harmonize together. ? was lovely. Wasn't the highest I ever got, but I'd say it was the best high.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I had relapsed a year ago. Them ? I worked for ain't drug test, so I was like ? it. Just this once tonight. I had copped some mid-grade, blazed that ? with a swisha, drinking a modelo. Was sitting in my truck outside the club parking lot getting lit before I went inside. Window down, oldies playing on soul town. Man, felt like I could feel the nature around me. Everybody that holla'd at me, I could feel their energy. It was all love that night, man. Then that ? Boz Scaggs, "LowDown", came on the radio...

286513_o.gif

The funk was strong with me that night. All praise to the mothership.

• Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was another 'me' sitting across the room.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    I never tried molly

What that feeling like?

euphoric, confident