***The Best High U Ever Had***

Options
2»

Comments

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the high that made me really love weed is when I smoked purp for the first time

? had me feelin so smooth like i was a ? I was high for 2 days straight
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I never tried molly

What that feeling like?

Everything is interesting, everything is a good idea, you open up. You do straight MDMA powder with a group of friends you guys will share everything thats on your mind and find a lot of ? out about eachother. Decent chicks will look like dimes. You'll want to ? but 7/10 you wont be able to get it up. Its ? nuts man, the euphoria is insane. Your confidence will skyrocket. You will look like a ? idiot doing stuff in front of sober people but you will feel cool as ? no matter what. Hardly anything will make you sad.

I did MDMA powder in school one year, every time i went to a different class it was like everything was in slow motion and a cool ass beat was in my head, i was saying hi to every person that walked by me. Talked through the entire class. Man its ? nuts you gotta try it atleast once.

When i did it, it was a fine shiny powder, the "Molly" ive seen recently looks like ? for real, all rocked up and junk.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I never tried molly

What that feeling like?

Everything is interesting, everything is a good idea, you open up. You do straight MDMA powder with a group of friends you guys will share everything thats on your mind and find a lot of ? out about eachother. Decent chicks will look like dimes. You'll want to ? but 7/10 you wont be able to get it up. Its ? nuts man, the euphoria is insane. Your confidence will skyrocket. You will look like a ? idiot doing stuff in front of sober people but you will feel cool as ? no matter what. Hardly anything will make you sad.

I did MDMA powder in school one year, every time i went to a different class it was like everything was in slow motion and a cool ass beat was in my head, i was saying hi to every person that walked by me. Talked through the entire class. Man its ? nuts you gotta try it atleast once.

When i did it, it was a fine shiny powder, the "Molly" ive seen recently looks like ? for real, all rocked up and junk.

U sound like you've had LSD before
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Nah ive never tried that before haha. Tried a lot of other things tho.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I never tried molly

What that feeling like?

I'd recommend folks getting familiar with the practice of test kits. Didn't see a reason for it before, but If I was to do it again I would. Too many variables and unfamiliars popping up with this now.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Co sign, when i did the powder i never experienced a comedown, but once the powder wasnt available i switched to the E pills and had some depressing ass days after taking some the night before lol.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Candy Flipping "LSD and Ecstasy" throw in some whippets and weed for good measures.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MDMA + coke + weed
    was on this combination + alcohol recently and time FLEW by. ? was crazy

Alcohol is always in the mix, no matter what drug I'm doing.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another time I dropped 10 or so X before going to a mates birthday party when I was around 19...

Pulled this minging chick, I mean butt ? ugly swear she had a slight moustache.... Can't remember too well.

Well when I left the party she wanted me to carry her home on my shoulders, I was high as ? buzzing like ? and thought why not?....

Got her on my shoulders after about 5 attempts (she shoulda saw this as a warning sign lol) stepped about 4 paces forward and rolled 10 steps back tripped on a curb and left this chick sprawled out on the floor hahah that is one of the few images I can recollect of the night... Leaves me in tears everytime I remember it....

After that she still let me ? .... So now you get an idea of how ugly she was.

Worst part was waking up in her bed in the morning with a crazy ass comedown with her sucking me off, about 5 minutes into it her ? mother walks in her room to drop off her kids (the chick was late 20s or so) man that ? was awkward... But not as awkward as when she gave me her number and I had to ask her what her name was to save it under hahahaha....

Damn looking back I actually feel slightly bad for that one.... Na I don't it was hilarious.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the first time I smoked crippy or crypto bud back in high school. after me and my boys got done smoking we started to leave the park and walked home across the field. we were ranking on each other I was cheesing and grinning the whole time. and my legs felt light. I slept in my clothes that night because it just felt so comfortable. I used to close my I eyes and could here a buzz. I also felt a buzz vibration all over my whole body. that was when I first started to smoke. I've never had a high that good since.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? on that fiend ? , snorting and rolling. Just make a thread about it when you die.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sniffin paint. old school lead paint too. ? was hiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh,.......
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DXM had me on some Real Trippy ? . Me & My Homie was sitting in the car for a good hour just listening to music like we never heard it before. Felt like my third eye had finally opened and ? . I even started having 'visions' after that night that That were actually coming true. It was like severe deja vu.

I smoked like 4 blunts and didn't feel the weed high at all. Even tried to Fuckk on it once and I couldn't nut. Felt like the skin was gonna come off my ? I was ? for so long but could not nut. Not even after fapping loll I said ima try it again one day but those visions scared the ? Outta me
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly.

not eeen gonna lie, i popped a molly before the club saturday. and a ? was in that ? feeling marvelous. downside is that the time went by too fast, them 2 hours flew by and it was already 2am. smh
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Man 2 years ago i did these shrooms that hit me like a brick wall. I couldnt feel my legs but was managing to walk and i had to catch up to my friends so im all nervous for some reason. I remember seeing these girls up ahead of us walking towards us, and i didnt wanna look like a high weirdo so i tried straightening up and gettin myself all together. The closer they came the more i looked at them out of the corner of my eye and it made my body bend towards them.

No ? i just had to find a pic that would give yall the idea of how awkward this ? looked. So im walking straight, but my body starts bending towards them.

Kinda like this

G5S_ObliqueBend.jpg

And as they passed us i almost hit them with my head because i was so bent. Once they did pass i straightened up like wtf just happened?! cuz it felt like i couldnt control it, like my head just got magnetized to them and started bending my body but once they left it was cool. ? was weird man. That was a crazy ? 12 hours. I walked coastal trails and ran thru the woods forever lol. Looked at the clouds that looked like they were moving 30mph. ? was insane.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw ? nothing wack about what I said. Fiend ? snort and roll. That's some dumb ? . You a fiend, you a fiend. Rock that ? bruh.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freshman year of college. Me and a few of my homies smoked like 6 blunts that night. One of my ? hit the gravity ? . I didnt know what the ? a gravity ? was. This ? took one hit and was coughing like a ? . I was like ? that ? . We was stuck to the couch at 2 in the morning, watching some ? ? Tunes. I wanted to change the channel but my body was ? numb lol. We finally got up and bought a ? load of food from McDonald's lol.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time i did molly
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly.

not eeen gonna lie, i popped a molly before the club saturday. and a ? was in that ? feeling marvelous. downside is that the time went by too fast, them 2 hours flew by and it was already 2am. smh

Bruh. The first and only time I did Molly I had two capsules. I aint go to sleep till like 12 p.m. Didn't feel ? and was hella focused after like @ least a fifth of alcohol in my system. Best high ever worst crash by far.