What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ladies: How would you react?

englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I was reading a news article yesterday, the basic story is as follows...

A male and female in a relationship have consensual unprotected sex, on the conditions the male was to pull out before cumming.

The male failed to pull out resulting in the female becoming pregnant.

The female in question is now having her S/O charged with rape, based on the fact she consented to the sex but was clear she didn't want him ejaculating inside of her.

The judge is taking the case based on the fact that although it was consensual she said no to the finale, which by law is rape.

So the question is... How would you react had you been the female in this situation? Getting your S/O done for rape seems a bit extreme IMO.

So, how would you react?

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rape? No. That's ridiculous.

I'd get up, go get the plan B pill, get tested, and delete his number.

But that was her fault for even letting him go raw. Not every man has enough self control to successfully pull out (word to Plap)

I can attest to that.

Calling that rape is crazy though.

Takes two to tango.
    englishdudedeadeyeLadyDuDOPEdweebz
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

BaybeyMeta_Conscious
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is it wasn't just a one nighter, these two were in a full relationship... To me that's insane.

How you gunna get into a relationship with someone (who obviously you feel has all the things you require from a person to have a future together kids etc) and the first time he busts inside (wether on purpose or uncontrolled) you put him on trial for rape.

I think the man was looking at. A 3yr sentence an obviously he will be labeled a rapist for life.... That is the lowest of the low IMO.
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She should get child support

From who? He won't be working he will be locked up.

• aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Heat of passion crime?

this would be your main defence in court. she clearly didnt love you to put a rape charge on you tho
    tumblr_mkvhrvXmjR1s39zqwo1_400.jpg
    englishdudeCashmoneyDux
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Legally, that is rape. niggas been convicted off that before B.

If you stroked 55 times, and she all good,
    but tell you to stop at 56,
    if you stroke 60 times, thats rape.

Consent doesnt stop once the act begins.
    It has to go thru the whole act.
    englishdudeDupac
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit doesn't surprise me. Women are low down like that. But yeah, shit is ridiculous. Definitely grounds for a 187.
    CashmoneyDuxWell Got Damenglishdude
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised either.
    Beyond basic bird logic.
    So now she is going to be a parent and is trying to get the father thrown in jail....

Dumb bitch.
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    theBlackbeard  Colin$mackabi$h
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very difficult to pull out yo.
    Shit takes the willpower of a marathon runner.

Idk how I do it.
    MissK  Colin$mackabi$henglishdude
  • theBlackbeardtheBlackbeard Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitches ain't shit...
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Worst kind of female.

Each individual is responsible for their own body and actions, she has no right to place the blame on him. Once consent is given to engage in unprotected sex you have already thrown caution to the wind and whatever happens falls on both parties. If she didn't want to get pregnant then she should have taken it upon herself and set other measures of protection into place, last I checked there are a various amount of effective methods which prevent pregnancy and protect against STD's.

If responsibility for yourself and awareness is too difficult of a concept then perhaps this kind of breed should not even be engaging in sex in the first place let alone procreating. And to rely solely on the pullout method speaks volumes on her basic, illogical behalf.

Low down dirty shame.
    *Marley*

6E44425C-2F95-4090-A1E4-9E5887B98510-114-0000000D547BA727_zps46780fa6.jpg
    deadeyeKatDupac
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this caused outrage among my niggas. Was on the frontpage of a train newspaper called the Metro with the headline, "Consensual sex can still be rape" or something.

If that happened to me she'd get lol'd at. and zero child support
    englishdude
  • vince_vincevince_vince Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Rape? No. That's ridiculous.

I'd get up, go get the plan B pill, get tested, and delete his number.

But that was her fault for even letting him go raw. Not every man has enough self control to successfully pull out (word to Plap)

you sound like a classy lady who is very selective and exquisite when it comes to sex partners. the act of love is something very special for you that you don't share with just anybody.
    realest n*gga alive since september 13, 1996
    Meta_ConsciousDupacenglishdude