Yo .....If I was like 10 or 11...

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
...I wouldve nutted in my pants for these...I used get action figures like ? when I was a youngster...I dont know if kids love'em like that anymore...but Im secure enough in my man hood to say that these are some tight lookin action figures...
Justice-League-New-52-Figures_1327587567.jpg
green-arrow-new-52-arqueiro-verde-lacrado-novos_MLB-F-4015983592_032013.jpg
DSCN1706.JPG
2013-02-10-13.02.10.jpg

sometimes I see certain ? and wish I could relive childhood just for a few days....

that is all

Comments

• EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh when I was comin up marvel toys were ? . Dc only had the corny batman toys but a young ? had all the spiderman xmen ninja turtles all that ? epic royal rumble elaborately staged fights.

No frontin I was in a store some time ago and saw some cold ass action figures. A grown ass ? was half tempted.
    Can't wait til I have a son I'll have a legit excuse to buy them joints again.
  • Copper
    Options
    As a child I had over 150 action figures...one christmas I woke up and my parents loaded me up with jsut straight action figures about 20 of'em lined up under the tree....GOAT christmas...I almost died when I saw that ?
    crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif
  • Copper
    Options
    DC toys (outside of batman TAS) were almost non existant when I was coming up..I had an old ass superman figure from like the early 80s...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I almost want to start collecting toys just cuz they get worth so much money. But i dont want to be that 30 year old guy that just has a bunch of toys in a room somewhere lol.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was going to start a "Do You Collect Action Figures Thread? I to the "trifecta," so to speak, comics, posters, action figures. The only reason why I don't do it now is because I'm stuck on space.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    That Baz action figure on the very bottom next to martian manhunter looks dope as ? . id buy that right now tbh.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i had bins on bins on bins filled with action figures from batman to TMNT to xmen to Gi joe to thundercats to spiderman etc. these are dope.

always hated the fact that superman was the face of the JLA always thought Batman shouldve been it since he's a earthling and they are on earth
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We were way too violent with our ? to have nice toys like that
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check them Marvel Select figures. Those joints are straight fire. They usually sell them in comic shops or online.

I was debating on getting the Juggernaut and Red Hulk versions.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had so much batman ? coming up
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody ever used to collect these? I used to be obsessed with these things:

beastwars2.jpg
    mcbeasts.jpgbw03.jpg

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those are cool, but why does supes have a smiling face in one and an angry one in the other?

that baz green lantern>>>>>>
  • Copper
    edited May 2013
    Options
    those are cool, but why does supes have a smiling face in one and an angry one in the other?

the first superman is the prototype before it got released the second one is the final one chosen
    the first one looks better to me his stance is slightly diff. also..the second one looks like an ? with that smirk

and yeah the baz figure is nice..he also comes with a gun and a holster
    that green arrow is tight too
  • Copper
    Options
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few of the Marvel Select joints I was talking about:

Mags
    Marvel-Select-Magneto.jpg

Rulk
    marvel-select-juggernaut_MLM-F-67309584_446.jpg

? (They have one where the helmet comes off, too)
    juggy20charging.jpg

Thor
    IMG_4184.JPG

• EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few of the Marvel Select joints I was talking about:

Mags
    Marvel-Select-Magneto.jpg

Rulk
    marvel-select-juggernaut_MLM-F-67309584_446.jpg

? (They have one where the helmet comes off, too)
    juggy20charging.jpg

Thor
    IMG_4184.JPG

Lol at these being designed for children. Grown ass ? have swooped down on these and got em hold up somewhere in mint condition.

? what ? heard doe. The original die cast heavy as ? transformers>>>>>>
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWF wrestlers, Ninja Turtles, Marvel Characters all participating in giant royal rumble matches...

rejoice.png

Oh the good ol' days.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »

beastwars2.jpg
    mcbeasts.jpgbw03.jpg

Are those beast wars?! i used to love that ? . Way better than transformers imo! my parents bought me these every christmas and birthdays, damn i wish i held on to them. I was evil with my toys tho, would light em on fire and blow em up as i got older. So dumb Lou, so dumb.

One year i got this Catipillar (how the ? you spell that? tried it like 10 times 10 different ways) decepticon action figure that i couldnt figure out how to get it into its robot form, ended up breaking that big ? quick lol. Shot at it with sling shots and ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when toy biz came with the x men figures when I was in 7th grade . I was going through puberty I was like ? I don't want girls to see me playing with this i'll never get any. I was jealous of elementary school kids. it made me wish they started making those toys when I was in elementary school.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    stoneface wrote: »

beastwars2.jpg
    mcbeasts.jpgbw03.jpg

Are those beast wars?! i used to love that ? . Way better than transformers imo! my parents bought me these every christmas and birthdays, damn i wish i held on to them. I was evil with my toys tho, would light em on fire and blow em up as i got older. So dumb Lou, so dumb.

One year i got this Catipillar (how the ? you spell that? tried it like 10 times 10 different ways) decepticon action figure that i couldnt figure out how to get it into its robot form, ended up breaking that big ? quick lol. Shot at it with sling shots and ? .

the beast wars toys look cooler but nothing beats the og animated series.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »

the first superman is the prototype before it got released the second one is the final one chosen
    the first one looks better to me his stance is slightly diff. also..the second one looks like an ? with that smirk

yeah, he looks like he just ? your sister and cant wait to post the pics
  • Copper
    Options
    can we just make this the official action figure thread or something??
  • Copper
    Options
    aqualad blackest night
    dc-direct-brightest-day-series-3-aqualad-action-figure_11957_500.jpg
  • Copper
    Options
  • Copper
    Options