ladies with a "monstrous size man" complex, I got a question

2»

Comments

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and cosign that climbing thing.
    i've got long legs and guys wanna do all types of freaky things to 'em..pervs..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    It's not the height preference that seems funny, it's automatically dismissing a guy like you walking around with a height chart in your purse measuring each dude that halfway flirts with you and dismissing dudes based on height ALONE that shows a problem. I LOVE big ? and would prefer a woman whose a D-Cup or DD, C-cup at the least but I'm not turning down a woman whose compatible with me and I find genuinely attractive because she's a B-Cup
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pt1226.jpg

Hmm..not a bad thing.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marley ain't no 5'10".

Women stop growing at 18.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big ? in height and pants post
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tall money>> tall height ? see green
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    they say a lot of ? bruh... then they end up ? broke ? , ? ? , and midgets... dont listen to what ? say...

Can't relate but you say this as if some dudes don't preach about how they want the pure ? Mary but go after ratchets and Rihanna's.

It goes both ways, plenty of dudes and females alike don't really know what they want.

i thought it was made clear in the other thread that men go after rihanna ratchets only for sex 9 outta 10 times. don't know why some of you women keep lying to yourself that it was any different.
    Right, for the most part MEN will not take these kind of females seriously and wont associate with them aside from making them a J/O. There are however guys out there who prefer those kinds of females my dear. Some will even admit to it, that's just their preference and what they are attracted to. The "good girl" image doesn't appeal to them and while its definitely not the majority some actually like those "out there" kind of girls just like some females like that "bad boy" thug type.

We may not be able to relate but it does exist.

I think it's a lot more females out there who are trying to change some thug into a good guy or even embrace the thug mentality than men that actually prefer ? for a serious relationship.

And I think one significant difference is that other men look down on the foolishness of any man having a ? has a gf or even wife while women often commiserate with a woman who is in a relationship with a thug and put most of the blame on the "evil" man for treating her badly.

So man hold each other accountable for their choices in mating whereas women mostly give the man the main share of the blame and only seldom blame the woman for even choosing this man.

Just my personal observation...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tall money>> tall height ? see green

True.

Any woman with a "height requirement" would give a pass to someone with enough money who didn't meet it.

Whether she stays faithful or not is another story.

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Females lie plain and simple. I knocked down girls that said they would never ? with someone under 6'.. Last girl I was serious with had just came out a relationship with a 6'6" guy straight to my 5'7" ass and I was annihilating the ? .
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't like anything too tall.
    i'm stopping at 6'4". anything taller is like me being wit a giant and i'm only 5'5"

thats tallism
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't listen to these broads bruh...they also say they want a good man