What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

HAVE ANYONE IN HERE HAD A 3SUM..

2»

Replies

• Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Who said anything about cheating?

Reflex defense mechanism
    LUClENVIBEReppinTime
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who said anything about cheating?

I just assumed that is what you meant.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • vince_vincevince_vince Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at some of these druggies in here
    realest n*gga alive since september 13, 1996
  • GeminiRoseGeminiRose Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Been thrown the idea lots of times by various people. Had to pass because I'm a one on one person!
    WYRMBussy_Getta
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop @'ing me to this thread stalker.

Ain't nothing been said that hasn't been said before...still no fucks given.

it had to be at least two...
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and some of ya niggas stay ruining potential opportunities
    Cain
  • Ghost313Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, first was alright. Second time was on point.
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3somes are common practice in my household and ifs its you and your girl, its better for your girl to take the lead thats the key to having a 3some
    Focal Points3nterocks
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Nope. I don't share. Only advice I can give is not to do it with a girlfriend. But that may just be my view.

is that you in that avi @mrswest
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be 100% honest, I don't think I'd even enjoy that shit.
    HyenaKillaCP203NothingButTheTruth700
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont support that kind of nasty livity.

One man one woman that is all
    CP203Focal PointBussy_Getta Peeny_Wally
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    aka_OG wrote: »
    Almost.

So me and my ex was getting tore down at his crib.brown liquor, some x and alot of trees.
    Things get hot and heavy and he tells me he wants a threesome.

I was on some fuck it why not? I'm feeling sexy, he's feeling the same why not get another sexy person in on our party?

He was like cool I got just the girl, lemme call her. At that point I'm irked that this fool apparently has been scouting.but I'm fucked up so I says I'll deal wit that later.

In comes this chick and she's just a little over zealous for my liking.I'm talking about walking in taking off clothes before introductions are barely passed out.

We get to the bedroom and I just snapped,I don't know if everything wore off or what but all I remember is screaming at him like "SO U JUST GONNA F**K THIS CHICK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?"lol like I wasn't in on the whole idea, accusing him of being a nasty dog flirting with anything with a switch, and kicking them both out.

Yeah so that happened.almost.

i had an ex react this same way but it was AFTER fuckin. she was on some 'you looked like you enjoyed her too much' type ish

i was like - you had no issues when she had her face between ur legs, so relax...

word to the wise in a relationship, only run a 3 sum if SHE initiates it.

Very true
    Many times, the girl will catch feelings if the dude initates it even if she acts like she's cool with it at first.

The only 3somes I've had were overseas with whores in the Dominican, Brazil, Aruba, etc.

I never got lucky enough to get two chicks in the US to bussdown at the same time, just yet.
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had it and if all parties are on the same page with equal attraction and or openness... Shit is a beautiful thing
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAVE ANYONE IN HERE HAD A 3SUM..

Yeah.

They were both prostitutes.
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    s3nterocks
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    aka_OG wrote: »
    Almost.

So me and my ex was getting tore down at his crib.brown liquor, some x and alot of trees.
    Things get hot and heavy and he tells me he wants a threesome.

I was on some fuck it why not? I'm feeling sexy, he's feeling the same why not get another sexy person in on our party?

He was like cool I got just the girl, lemme call her. At that point I'm irked that this fool apparently has been scouting.but I'm fucked up so I says I'll deal wit that later.

In comes this chick and she's just a little over zealous for my liking.I'm talking about walking in taking off clothes before introductions are barely passed out.

We get to the bedroom and I just snapped,I don't know if everything wore off or what but all I remember is screaming at him like "SO U JUST GONNA F**K THIS CHICK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?"lol like I wasn't in on the whole idea, accusing him of being a nasty dog flirting with anything with a switch, and kicking them both out.

Yeah so that happened.almost.

i had an ex react this same way but it was AFTER fuckin. she was on some 'you looked like you enjoyed her too much' type ish

i was like - you had no issues when she had her face between ur legs, so relax...

word to the wise in a relationship, only run a 3 sum if SHE initiates it.

word to the wise in a relationship.........don't do it

if you plan on staying with shorty afterwards

shit has dire consequences

even a jump that you hit too many times will turn it into an emotional event

you'd be surprised how many primal instincts are revealed when two females and one dude smash

and one of the females and the man are a little too familiar

not that I know from personal experience :-\"
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    CP203TheBoyRoBussy_Getta deadeye
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Haven't had one. I might try it someday. But I'm kinda possessive so I might kill him and the bitch if he fucks her for too long.

on second thought, It might be best If I don't have one.....ever.
    BrideofKillaBussy_Getta deadeye
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,334 Regulator
    What was the point at t/s?

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • denurseGdenurseG Posts: 4
    actually it was a more some @ girls 4 guys ....
2»