Barack and Michelle

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Obama will be in Austin tomorrow. Traffic gonna be a ? . He need to keep his hoe ass in Washington.

man that ? is annoying as ? you could be chilling and the motorcade comes thru and blocks you off for like 20 minutes....you just stuck
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    let them ? do wat they do ?

So the president has power to decide what the ? he wants? LOL you ? got a lot to learn.

? that... cut the act and make change like you said.

Did I say that? Did I say that? But since you so smart Mr. Smarty Pants answer me this. Did the last four presidents complety ignore the majority of their base by NOT pushing legislation which directly benefits them? No.

Did the last four president face a non functional Government like this one have, where one party is completely again any legislation that isn't theirs and sometimes their own ideals?

Somewhat ....yeah.

• EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama got a.mann on payroll . Everytime beezy come up on this ? he in here tap dancing and reminding us ? how good we got it now.

Allegedly. I can't wait ten years from when all the ? ? beezy signed off on is felt.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    thats my dog bruh i die for that ?

fight me

I cant over the internet. But if you come to the chi pm me and we can get it poppin.

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    P.s. your dog is a ? . If he had a master like me he wouldn't be out here bogus.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    let them ? do wat they do ?

So the president has power to decide what the ? he wants? LOL you ? got a lot to learn.

? that... cut the act and make change like you said.

Did I say that? Did I say that? But since you so smart Mr. Smarty Pants answer me this. Did the last four presidents complety ignore the majority of their base by NOT pushing legislation which directly benefits them? No.

Did the last four president face a non functional Government like this one have, where one party is completely again any legislation that isn't theirs and sometimes their own ideals?

Somewhat ....yeah.
    Give me examples? Previous presidents had bipartisan cooperation throu the majority of their terms even when the House and the Senate was Dominated by one party opposite of the sitting president.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fight me

I cant over the internet. But if you come to the chi pm me and we can get it poppin.

lol bruh im going to chicago in 2 weeks for work related ? .. meet me somewhere nh

you're dead.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet you won't @ them ? though...
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    How soon do you guys think it will be before the U.S. elects another person of African descent to the office of president???????

This ? Obama better make the most of it and start representing his folks..........

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Obama got a.mann on payroll . Everytime beezy come up on this ? he in here tap dancing and reminding us ? how good we got it now.

Allegedly. I can't wait ten years from when all the ? ? beezy signed off on is felt.

smh.gif

whether Conservative / Right wing radio,blogs or commentators

you all whine about the same ?
    when a person doesn't stand idly by and let you run with your baseless allegations and criticism

"oh you only taking up for him cause he's black.....

"Obama giving you free phones and healthcare, that's why you voted for him..."

" you on Obama's payroll............."

" he must have promised you one of his daughters...."

etc,etc

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options

fight me

lol bruh im going to chicago in 2 weeks for work related ? .. meet me somewhere nh

you're dead.

Ill meet you on Madison and Springfield.

Ima beat the ? out you and bring that dog so I can kick his ass too.
  • a.mann
    edited May 2013
    Options
    you have a right to your opinion
    but you don't have a right to let that opinion go uncontested

and one thing about Obama's denouncers
    the Rush Limbuaghs, Glenn Becks, Sean Hannitys,Alex Jones, etc

theses guys have successfully installed in their followers
    that anyone who does not agree with them on President Obama

it is only because they are receiving some type of kickback
    or that person is in on the "conspiracy" ...the "cover up"

and this has "trickled" down in the black community
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

fight me

you're dead.

Ill meet you on Madison and Springfield.

Ima beat the ? out you and bring that dog so I can kick his ass too.

His dog dead.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My President is wack - Max-

Agreed
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? thread and ignorant on many levels
  • kingblaze84
    Options

LOL so true. Sometimes I wonder if A.Mann is Reggie Love posting online when he isn't packing Obama's bags
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    pretty sure this happened to Bush and Clinton. it's not like being pissy with the president you don't agree with is exclusive to one party

• a.mann
    edited May 2013
    Options
    so it begins.........

Watergate Revenge: Republicans Yearning to Impeach Obama Over Benghazi 'Cover-Up'
    http://news.yahoo.com/watergate-revenge-republicans-yearning-impeach-obama-over-benghazi-070000249.html

Less than four months after Barack Obama's inauguration, the right-wing propaganda machine is already promoting the only imaginable conclusion to a Democratic administration that dares to achieve a second term: impeachment. Once confined to the ranks of the birthers, the fantasy of removing President Obama from office is starting to fester in supposedly saner minds.

Certainly impeachment is on the mind of Mike Huckabee, the Fox News commentator who — as a former governor of Arkansas and political antagonist of Bill Clinton — can be expected to know something about the subject. On Monday, he predicted that the president will be forced from office before the end of his term by the controversy over the Benghazi consulate attack last September. According to Huckabee, while the Watergate scandal was "bad," Benghazi is worse because four Americans died there, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • a.mann
    edited May 2013
    Options
    oh you didn't get the memo?

The Bush Administration never happened.

seems we were deployed in the motor pool warehouse were they keep the folk lifts
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    so it begins.........

Watergate Revenge: Republicans Yearning to Impeach Obama Over Benghazi 'Cover-Up'
    http://news.yahoo.com/watergate-revenge-republicans-yearning-impeach-obama-over-benghazi-070000249.html

Less than four months after Barack Obama's inauguration, the right-wing propaganda machine is already promoting the only imaginable conclusion to a Democratic administration that dares to achieve a second term: impeachment. Once confined to the ranks of the birthers, the fantasy of removing President Obama from office is starting to fester in supposedly saner minds.

Certainly impeachment is on the mind of Mike Huckabee, the Fox News commentator who — as a former governor of Arkansas and political antagonist of Bill Clinton — can be expected to know something about the subject. On Monday, he predicted that the president will be forced from office before the end of his term by the controversy over the Benghazi consulate attack last September. According to Huckabee, while the Watergate scandal was "bad," Benghazi is worse because four Americans died there, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Supposedly, the Obama administration didn't want armed special forces to fight against the Libyan militants attacking the base, mostly for P.R. reasons. A former State Dept official even says the White House knew it was a terrorist attack but purposely said it was a "protest gone wrong" so Obama's re-election campaign wouldn't get in trouble. If this is all true, then Obama just gave Republicans a good case for impeachment
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2013
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    so it begins.........

dude they took him to a enemy hospital...

they guards were armed yet had no rounds...

how you gon dog and pony show in hostile territory?

they need to go after bush first and foremost tho....
    cause without him, Benghazi would have never happened.

I hear what you saying about Bush but this is largely Obama's fault, people warned him to not get involved with Libya and look where we are now. Bush was dumb but smart enough to spread himself too thin in overseas adventures, something Obama I wish had enough sense to do (not including the war in Iraq of course)
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    obama wants austrailia to become part of the US...

yes... lets... take on the country that was used to house all of the UK's rejected citizens....

im sure the consequences of mixing our blood with theirs will be miniscule...

That's what the southerners said in response to desegregation and mixed marriage protetsts