Do you think Jesse Duplantis was right about the black race?

Options
Ajackson17
Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I just wanted to see if you think he was right and explain why.

I think he made some decent points but there is a lot more to it than what he said.

http://youtu.be/QIVKj4LL_SE

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who gives a ? wat that cracka thinks
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H.o.w.p=plap......lol
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'm gonna wait a few posts for people to kinda explain what happened before I jump in posting as if I actually listened to the clip.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES

TRUE STORY

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm surprised this wasn't about how terrible black people are.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Yeah, it wasn't a put down. The only way black people can be destroyed is within. That's the one thing I took out of this.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    He sounds "black".......

He is correct...........

Despite all of the discrimination & hate........

We never lost faith in Allah...........

Allahu Akbar............

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

lol I knew something like this would be the first response. I don't know why TC even bothered posting this ? . It doesn't matter what the guy says, as long as he's white no one on this forum will even consider it.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 minutes and 7 seconds to long bruh. Drop that summary b.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Nope watch it yourself, You can skip the first 30 seconds or what not and listen to what he has to say. Sheesh.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

lol I knew something like this would be the first response. I don't know why TC even bothered posting this ? . It doesn't matter what the guy says, as long as he's white no one on this forum will even consider it.

True, I thought about it, but if I could get a few real responses from different modes of thinking than I would be pleased.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    IF YOUR BLACK WITH THAT CHARLES MANSON LOOKING MUTHAFUCKA ON YOUR WALL

YOU LOST AT LIFE

GO TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT BRIDGE

BLACK PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED, WE BEEN PRAYING TO WHITE JESUS FOR YEARS

AND AINT NONE OF ARE PRAYERS BEEN ANSWERED

DONT DRINK THE KOOLAID

YALL ? DIDN'T LEARN FROM JIM JONES

Jonestown Massacre Documentary

http://youtu.be/jpWr45bKWpE
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    IF YOUR BLACK WITH THAT CHARLES MANSON LOOKING MUTHAFUCKA ON YOUR WALL

YOU LOST AT LIFE

GO TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT BRIDGE

BLACK PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED, WE BEEN PRAYING TO WHITE JESUS FOR YEARS

AND AINT NONE OF ARE PRAYERS BEEN ANSWERED

DONT DRINK THE KOOLAID

YALL ? DIDN'T LEARN FROM JIM JONES

Jonestown Massacre Documentary

http://youtu.be/jpWr45bKWpE

His real name was Yashuah and he was African and the way we view African Americans. Also, our christianity is a different and we are still at the same level where we was at 100 years ago and fighting. We are in the wrong country and we should stop innovating for them.
  • bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options
    And this is why we must purge our ranks of evolutionists & non-believers...............

Our ability to survive all the ? is not because of our skin tones..........

It is because we continue to give Jah all our thanks & praise..................

The only way they can get us from within is by getting us to believe that evolution ? ...........

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with what he was saying. I ? with it. Powerfull ? .
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    BLACK PEOPLE NEED ARE ON LAND

WE ? UP WHEN WE INTEGRATED

• Ajackson17
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    And this is why we must purge our ranks of evolutionists & non-believers...............

The only way they can get us from within is by getting us to believe that evolution ? ...........

Purge our ranks of non-believers and evolutionists? They aren't the ones pulling the triggers and selling the drugs. Those are the ones who work hard and getting degrees and bettering themselves, not all of the black people, but most of them aren't harming no one.
  • bambu
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Purge our ranks of non-believers and evolutionists? They aren't the ones pulling the triggers and selling the drugs. Those are the ones who work hard and getting degrees and bettering themselves, not all of the black people, but most of them aren't harming no one.

Belief in evolution is belief that ? does not exist.......

They may not be the ones pulling the triggers.....

However their fuckery is responsible for the deaths of millions.........

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dealer a weed dealer isnt hurtin u but kfc is
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Explain because I believe in evolution and I'm a in the middle of my beliefs. I need more proof.
  • bambu
    Options

Explain because I believe in evolution and I'm a in the middle of my beliefs. I need more proof.

Well basically......

Evolution states that all life was created accidental............

This belief opens the door for disbelief in the gods & belief in "man"................

Which in my opinion makes it a little easier to ? , rob, & steal........

View other people as sub-human..........

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in ? and evolution they can coexist depending on ones understanding of the nature of ?

marcus garvey said the embrace of science and religion was the only way to save the black race
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think our situation has much to do with belief in ? at all. Blacks are far more spiritual and religious than Asians or even Whites, yet we're not doing nearly as well. So obviously our problems can't be boiled down to straying from our spiritual roots.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    BLACK PEOPLE ARE STOLEN GOODS

ARE HISTORY HAS BEEN ERASED

BUT "THE MAN" KNOW WHO THE REAL KINGS AND QUEENS ARE

THAT'S WHY HE TRY'S SO HARD TO KEEP US DOWN

THE BLACK MAN IS PUBLIC ENEMY # 1

WERE DIVIDED AS A RACE, ARE OWN WOMEN DON'T EVER SUPPORT US

BLACK WOMEN ARE TRAITORS

GO SUCK THE MASTERS ? ?

BLACK WOMAN WILL FIND THEMSELVES ALL ALONE IN THE END

• bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I believe in ? and evolution they can coexist depending on ones understanding of the nature of ?

marcus garvey said the embrace of science and religion was the only way to save the black race

My master would slap the taste out of your mouth for saying that ? , b.........

LIFE is that existence that is given to man to live for a purpose, to live to his own satisfaction and pleasure, providing he forgets not the ? who created him and who expects a spiritual obedience and observation of the moral laws that He has inspired.

Marcus Garvey

Fear is a state of nervousness fit for children and not men. When man fears a creature like himself he offends ? , in whose image and likeness he is created. Man being created equal tears not man but ? . To fear is to lose control of ones nervees, ones will, to flutter, like a dying fowl, losing consciousness, yes, alive.

Marcus Garvey