Are Single Mothers To Blame for Fuckery in the Black Community?[vid]

Options
EtherealAmotekun
EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Tommy Sotomayor makes a video claiming that the general irresponsible and unaccountable nature of women trickles down through single motherhood and teaches young fatherless boys to act in the same reckless manne, hence all this fuckery in black communities. Yall ? agree? From my experience teaching in the schools and growing up on the block I do feel truth in this.
All you fatherless ? are you instilled with recklessness from your mommas?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ro3oDClS4g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Title change clarification
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The answer is no, no nation blames the woman for the fall of the people, it's usually the men who drop the ball. Is it a lil of both yes. We talk about women getting no good men, but we never talk about those no good men not stepping up to the plate of being a provider and good father. Yet, they are exempt from everything, they are the ones who started the gangs in our communities, drugs, and etc. It was the men in the 70s who came from two parent homes who just ? on the civil rights era.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.

I guess dudes don't need to take responsibility for ? .

He making dudes sound like women.

Smh at anybody cosigning this.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The answer is no, no nation blames the woman for the fall of the people, it's usually the men who drop the ball. Is it a lil of both yes. We talk about women getting no good men, but we never talk about those no good men not stepping up to the plate of being a provider and good father. Yet, they are exempt from everything, they are the ones who started the gangs in our communities, drugs, and etc. It was the men in the 70s who came from two parent homes who just ? on the civil rights era.

I don't think I've ever agreed with @AJackson on anything but this is mostly true. You gotta put AT LEAST equal blame on women & men.