Ladies do you allow...

2»

Comments

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @well got dam, yep, isnt it obvious by my name?

no doubt...........but what that ass lookin like though?

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I'm friendly to almost everyone I come in contact with.... don't know if I'd call it flirting though

I would never do anything over the top with or without my man. I expect the same from him.

One time this chick wrote her phone number on our receipt at a BBQ place we had gone to.... I sure did walk up to her in front of her boss and ask her why she thought it was a appropriate for a BBQ worker to give my man her number? She just stumbled with her words and said she made a mistake

ya a big ass mistake too.... I hope that ? got fired too.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    What do you do when they go ? back?

Walk away, awkwardly.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    if it's harmless sure why not

also, often i think people confuse being charming with flirting. and sometimes folks even take basic kindness as flirting. i trust my man so i'm not worried

I feel this way

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i dont want my ? to be flirtatious or charming.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    well i dont want my ? to be flirtatious or charming.

I also agree with this.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be predictable

most people flirt regardless of whether they are in a relationship or not.

pew pew
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is flirting really a black and white thing? what r the levels?
  • LUClEN
    edited May 2013
    Define flirting

When does being nice to someone become flirting?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Define flirting

Nice and flirting are 2 different things
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I flirt all the time and it ain't harmless, because I really do want to punish that ?
  • LUClEN
    ice_cold wrote: »
    Define flirting

People are usually being nice when flirting though. So what differentiates them, is it solely intention?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    ice_cold wrote: »
    Define flirting

People are usually being nice when flirting though. So what differentiates them, is it solely intention?

You can be nice to your grandmother but you don't flirt with your grandmother right?
  • LUClEN
    You don't know that.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    It's nice to give people correct direction when they lost, it's flirting if you are getting touchy feely with another
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the end of the day it's a little attention desired from someone else. Makes most individuals feel good
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it can be kinda arousing to see a chick try your man, as long as he handles it appropriately.
    You keeping it 3 hunna. Most girls want admit this or they just don't notice it. There is some kind of twisted little pleasure y'all get from this, every guy has noticed it. I've seen the look on y'all faces after a disrespectful thirsty broad try some slick ? and get rejected. Y'all wait for that very moment and that's when you come in and put your arms around your dude/kiss him(or other "extra" type ? ). Sometimes y'all will even say hi to the chick as you're doing this. As the rejected little she devil walks away y'all stare and the pleasure is all over y'all face. Like "yeah ? ! this is all mine and he aint bout to stray, go find yo own damn man hefa".

MrsWest wrote: »
    Eh, I care more about disrespect than the actual flirting.

I wouldn't ever engage in that type of behavior while with him because it would go from harmless to disrespectful.

I expect the same from him.

Don't take me to your local watering hole where you've been chatting up and flirting with the bartender.

I agree that it can be kinda arousing to see a chick try your man, as long as he handles it appropriately.

Last time we went out this chick tried to go up in the bathroom with him. I thought it was kinda funny cause she knew he was there with me. I was also kind of curious as to what she would've done if he took her up on the offer.
    pretend I don't see a man who's with another female.
    Last night my friend witnessed a man with his girl get into an argument because the dude straight broke his neck looking at my ass. I don't get that, people need to have respect or at least know how to hide it.

You just like me. Whenever I see a dude with a bad ass chick I get my looks in from afar. But when they close enough to notice me looking, hell no. I don't even look the girl direction out of respect for her dude. The badder the chick the more I avoid looking lol. I do this because I know exactly how it feels and the simple fact that I'm a man.So I already know what's going through other dudes heads and I know all the "tricks". I think every dude has left his seat in the movie theater for a sec. Came back and seen some dude low key trying to get at his chick(oldest disrespectful move in the book). But like what I said to kat, bad chicks see you not looking sometimes they do ? to make you look. Or if that don't work sometimes they'll talk to you out of nowhere smh. You girls stay talking that "thirsty this and thirsty that". Deep down y'all love it when y'all make us go crazy

[Comes out of gentleman mode................enters dog mode]:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Have you seen yo ass? Can you blame the ? ? She should have just gave that ? a pass. LOL at you acting all innocent and ? . Like dat azz aint caused all types of havoc out chea, how many mens car insurance have you caused to skyrocket? You probably had on yoga pants or some ? . When you saw the arguing you had a smirk on your face, you probably put an extra little jingle in yo jangle as you walked away too.
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    One time this chick wrote her phone number on our receipt at a BBQ place we had gone to.... I sure did walk up to her in front of her boss and ask her why she thought it was a appropriate for a BBQ worker to give my man her number? She just stumbled with her words and said she made a mistake

ya a big ass mistake too.... I hope that ? got fired too.
    Some of y'all aint gone like this but I'ma keep this ? 3 hunna. Every dude will feel me on this one too. ? like this happens all the time whenever we go out with our girls. Y'all stay calling us men thirsty but y'all be dehydrated! I don't know what it is but y'all got a six sense when it comes to taken men. Whenever I'm in a relationship chicks seem to be "extra friendly". When I'm single all I usually get is quick smiles etc etc. I usually got to work harder. Don't let me be out with a chick, oh lawd!!!

I'm sitting down eating with my ex and here comes this chick with an immaculate ass. Maybe this ? was just a coincidence. But she stopped a few inches away from me right in my peripheral, and started talking on the phone. She started tapping her feet too, my chick was getting heated! The broad got off the phone and asked me about what I was eating, was it any good?, and how much it cost. My chick jumped in and told her how much it cost. Then she took some food off my plate and said "umm this is good babe". The girl walks off and my chick looks at me and says "that ? was hella thirsty". I played dumb and acted like I didn't eeen know what she was talking about. I acted like I forgot about the chick lol.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sitting down eating with my ex and here comes this chick with an immaculate ass. Maybe this ? was just a coincidence. But she stopped a few inches away from me right in my peripheral, and started talking on the phone. She started tapping her feet too, my chick was getting heated! The broad got off the phone and asked me about what I was eating, was it any good?, and how much it cost. My chick jumped in and told her how much it cost. Then she took some food off my plate and said "umm this is good babe". The girl walks off and my chick looks at me and says "that ? was hella thirsty". I played dumb and acted like I didn't eeen know what she was talking about. I acted like I forgot about the chick lol.

@MrsWest,

How would you have handled the above situation if it happened to you while you were with your man?

The bolded in particular.

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

@MrsWest,

How would you have handled the above situation if it happened to you while you were with your man?

The bolded in particular.
    I don't even know. I keep it cute in public but I can see myself on world star after that.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    This should be interesting.

I'm convinced most women flirt regardless of whether they are in a relationship or not.

When in a relationship, I have tunnel vision. I'm very friendly, nice and polite which these days some mistake for something more but I am not flirtatious, it's just not my nature. Do I see other men in my line of vision? Of course, hard not to and Im not saying that one goes blind and can't be attracted to others once in a relationship but I only really see my s/o.

Different strokes....