IC CONFESSIONS THREAD

Dirty Sanchez
Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2015 in The Forum of Fame
Cain1 wrote: »
I once stole a $100 out of a preacher's bible in his unlocked truck.

#gettingthingsoffmychest
? Sanchez wrote: »
had 2 ? chicks in my appartment on vacation, 1 passed the ? out and was about to ? all over my bed, i carried her ass out kicked her on the streets ? as ? , stole their cab money and bought weed with that ? .

#gettingthingsoffmychest nh
In '94 I got jumped by two dudes trying to steal my '91 Honda Accord and was stabbed in the leg by one of them by a screwdriver or a knife don't really know. Few weeks after that we found the dudes who did it lets just say a bad thing happen.

#gettingsoffmychest
? Sanchez wrote: »
when i was like 10 years old, i had beef with this 15 year old dude.. told my brother i got punched in the face, my brother went to dude's house beat him up in front of his parents.. dude had to go to the hospital emergency ? cause his face looked like a ? on its period.

I have never been punched by dude, he was innocent.

#gettingthingsoffmychest
TonyDubbz wrote: »
Senior year of high school I made a classmate with walking disability drop out for a week cause me and all my friends used to make leg jokes about him every day, I was the ring leader.

#gettingitoffmychest

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    While in Winston-Salem at a females house I was getting dome from her her mom walked in and saw us. She looked at me and put her fingers to her lips and said shhhh. I was scared so I didn't tell her daughter or stop her the mom stood there for about a minute then left. I finished the daughter was like ol ? I think my mom home and I played it off like I was scared and left. She called me the next day and I said we need to stop seeing each other at your house. Her mother never said anything but damn that ? freaked me out.

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC confessions
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Allergens wrote: »
    Was dating this girl who really loved me, and I knew it. She got sick and was in the hospital,she called me from her room. Whatever she had, it was a throat virus. So when she spoke she sounded like Michael Clarke Duncan. I told her I would come to visit her in the hospital later that day. Hung up the phone and avoided her like the plague, until she painfully gave up trying to communicate with me again.

#gettingthingsoffmychest
    In high school one of my friends really liked this girl and she didn't want to give him the time of day. They lived across the street from each other but he never ? despite trying for years. I made a rap song called "It's a Lonely Night" about him and this girl. When we graduated he walked across the stage and like 40 people yelled "it's a lonely night" and he was embarrassed as ? .

#thingsthatarestillfunny
    Du_Du wrote: »
    in highschool we had secret santa, one of the baddest girls in the class got me socks, and i got this fat girl some m n m's and snicker bars..the bad chick tried to embarass me infront of the class about my gift i went off on her like "? everybody in this class got socks, i don't even need these ? , i might re gift them to my nephew, but i bet you everything in my pocket that chocolate don't make it to the end of the day"

#ivematuredsincethen
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mzgrahambitches you gotta go...

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I didn't learn how to drive until last year. I'm still not that good and I get nervous when my boo isn't in the car with me.

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i once ? on my mother. when i was a kid i used to ? out of the bathroom window, and just so happened one day my mother was doing work outside..and felt the water on her head and looked up.....

#gettingthingsoffmychest

ahahahah
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    this happened years ago,someone left 35 dollars in an envelope in my mailbox .. little did they know bob. didnt live here
    #finderskeeperslosersweepers
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I confess that I wanna have a threesome with Mars and Kat.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once tried getting my bestfriend high. She was gone cuz it was her first time, and I was trying to smash or atleast get my ? sucked. So we went to my room and I started "tickling her". i was playing with her bra straps and ? then she started to crawl over me and rub all up on me. Then the ? flat out laid down and passed out. She was kind enough to hold my hand though smh.

#thingsimgladIonlyremember

#shitthatmightgetmelockedup

#thingsshouldawentfurther
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i was 15, around christmas time, my friends and i would go thru peoples mail boxes in search for christmas cards. We got out of school before anyone got home from work. We only got like 80 bucks out of it, but it was still nice.

#gothighthatchristmas
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i almost sheded a tear when i saw slaves get whipped in django

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only been here a couple months and I can honestly say that the IC sucks Donkey ? .

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in Junior high, my friends and i used to go to the library and just stare at this one librarian until he flipped out and started throwing books and screaming at us... it was quite a hilarious break down...
This discussion has been closed.