congratulations Sacramento Kings

N YO HOOD
N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
the votes are in the kings will stay in sac ? Seattle that is all

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn.

Back to being the Seattle "We used to Have" Durants.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacramento fans don't even go to the games, it's just a waste to have a team there. They been toward the bottom in attendance the last 5-6 years.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Something tells me the NBA never was going to move that team.

You don't pass up offers like the one given to relocate only to shoot that down.

Stern's underlings must have some sort of idiot savant master plan in all of this....
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something tells me the NBA never was going to move that team.

You don't pass up offers like the one given to relocate only to shoot that down.

Stern's underlings must have some sort of idiot savant master plan in all of this....

Its gonna be like the nfl with LA. Threat teams to get new arenas or they will get moved.
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad the Kings are remaining in Sacramento based on the facts that it's all they've got in the way of teams unless the Sacramento Monarchs of the WNBA are still in town. Seattle from when I lived there never seemed to follow their squads through thick and thin. Too many fair weather fans for my liking, yet I like what the Seahawks are putting together.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacramento fans don't even go to the games, it's just a waste to have a team there. They been toward the bottom in attendance the last 5-6 years.
    the Kings have sold out every game 17 years out of 26 and have one of the longest sellout streaks in the NBA

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and for that Stern will award them the #1 draft pick.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    the Kings have sold out every game 17 years out of 26 and have one of the longest sellout streaks in the NBA
    [img][/img]Screenshot2013-05-15at73416PM_zps496186cb.png
    Screenshot2013-05-15at73302PM_zps90094399.png