IF U COULD BRING BACK A PREVIOUS POSTER WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms_Jay_ Hova and her ?

Whoa...I sense a glitch in the IC Matrix.

Powerfull posting
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseph sun wrote: »
    cousin of sleep

you are literally the only ? that liked him. i mean in the world, not the ic. he was like you with the ability to walk.

? , rondeezy, cousin, h rap ? , tupacfan35, streetz101 aka ron paul's mistress, the nigerian, and countless others that I've roasted to kingdom come. I almost feel I should thank them for all the ether Ive dropped on them.

i forget who it was but someone said I made ? into my own personal septic tank with those ihop roasts lmao

but as far as posters who i liked, grundy, smoke crank, carl weathers, and ak 47. She has some thick ass friends on twitter too lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoever made those rocafella/memphis bleek stories
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    m1kevick wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Dee

Muz

Yoso

Liquid Science
    lol at wantin the man that leaked your ? pics back

I got something to say to him... remind him how lucky he is I'm not a ? who leaks ? pics and videos

lol
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    edited July 2013
    cousin of sleep

but as far as posters who i liked, grundy, smoke crank, carl weathers, and ak 47. She has some thick ass friends on twitter too lol

that was me lol

i forgot about that until you posted that haha
  • earth two superman
    cousin of sleep

that was me lol

i forgot about that until you posted that haha

yeah i know.

that alias was a classic. I still remember "crank crank crank!", "swings wrench in the middle of the street" and "crawls out from under car"

good times.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where dat msdallas chicc...has she been here since she got x-posed?
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The IC used to be like ? . Even if all these posters come back, it won't be the same cause we don't have time to post like we used to. Not sure if any of them are still here with a different name.

docaveli
    irocc
    yayareaplaya - funny cat but this ? drove his beat up honda from vallejo down to san diego just to smash top notch. I don't know if this is considered a win or a loss...she was fine. If anyone has her fb or twitter info PM it my way...btw yay's fake beezy sex video exposure was goat.
    imindabanded - kid was just 13 or 14 at the time and constantly sonned cats like he fathered them. did he ever make it to college ball?
    linguistic - funny mod and was the great alias photoshop.
    scrooge
    strn - ? boy had me ip banned for a year, reason i left the IC. ? wasn't the same by the time my ban was lifted so I stayed away.
    pimpin707 - funny dude always making threads about ? , literally.
    streetz101 - f@g
    seven
    muffins - one of the funniest alias ever made
    hambugers - bootleg muffins but was still funny.
    steveboogie - donkey's token white boy.
    jesus - goat alias
    blueprint101 - wack poster but played the role well. fool used to shadow one of my alias'
    jin tha mc - cool poster, still not sure if it was really him. His fight club rap battles were tight.
    fonsworth - fonzy was the HOH head honcho. fool made real shirts of superman crying.
    the nigerian - fool called himself the black brad pit.
    ssserica - ? finally logged off
    ssserica's sister - don't remember her username but that ? was ugly. easy target for jokes.
    wasabi - ain't never simped on the IC but she was bad.
    ukzfynest - good lawd she was well endowed. anyone still got her pics PM me.
    schitty - this fool stayed posted up in the powder room. wasn't his ass exposed one time?
    lady c - was cool until she started feeling herself too much. donkey pulled her black card, was exposed then ghost.
    minnesota - how's the marriage with hummingbird going? they still together?
    jadekiss - anyone got her info? curious to see how she looks now.
    t.i.t.a.n - reason the word titangraph was coined. fool couldn't post without writing an essay.
    dat_? _jamal - was the butt of many jokes because of his feud titan was probably losing before that.
    odeisil - did he at least learn how to use spellcheck before he got fired?

jimilarue, offthatop and thechoice - all 3 together for the epic threads & exposures they dropped here. do they still post here?

what used to go down in the mod rooms anyway?
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imindabanned was Dexter Strickland
  • afro thunder
    Over 200 people posted in donkey on the regular. That's not a lot...maybe compared to how it is now that's more than donkey's current population.

I didn't know banned was Dexter.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afro what was your old screen name?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ was a Mistaphil Alias
    Jadekiss is on twitter, I like fake flirtin with her
    Minnesota and Hummingbird broke up in 2006, Hummingbird sent one of my aliases nudes during the time they were together.
    Schitty exposed himself as a man that got ? by his cousin (female) and he posted his ? pics in Donkey nh
    Offthatop can be found on twitter and he occasionally posts her
    JimiLarue is someone I haven't seen in a couple years, but he's cool as ?
    thechoice2 died in a horrible accident after his mustache was caught in a blender and his face was pulled into the blades, went out like some Saw type ? .

I'm sure I remember this. It was emotional
  • earth two superman
    Streets101 was a ? too. I heard he shot up the college he was attending.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    Banned was not Dexter Stickland and I know this for fact
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Banned was not Dexter Stickland and I know this for fact

ugh that punk sent me pm's talking about how hard his life was and how his mom kicked him out

and some other ?
  • afro thunder
    So banned was an alias? ? , with all that talk how his highschool ball games would be on ESPN I thought he was legit. He was promoting some random kid?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue Hoody and Carl weathers

That blue hoody alias was hilarious I was literally laughin out loud at that ? and carl weathers was the funniest ? I ever saw on here.Dee too
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dee was hilarious..is she still on Twitter?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell naw. That's just wrong. So wrong.

I'd like Betzmilkshake4u (I think that was her s/n) to come back. The roasting she got for her pictures was too funny and her comebacks were hilarious.

lol I used to have aim chats between me and her and this chick was dumb as ? . She would talk about how she didn't know how to do her multiplication tables yet and this ? was a college student

And don't get me started about the time she had either a yeast infection or an STD and to treat it she rubbed vaseline on her ? .

Lol sounds about right. That's why her comebacks were so funny because they were so stupid. She provided entertainment.

My goodness that day was etherous. But I gotta give her props, she didn't back down. Nor did she run away. That hefa rolled wit the punches, and kept it moving.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee, H Rap, & shady Team.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleepWalkingInJapan
    havent seen him in awhile
  • TheGambinoLegacy