Where is your allegiance? With ? or with the world?

Options

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you actually believe the ? you speak? Religious people spew hate and fight against ? but they won't fight against preachers and priests ? little boys.... You're religion is ? and you know it.

Your talking about religion, but I'm talking about Jesus Christ and Him crucified. Do you know Him today my friend?

You mean the guy who was born of a ? who his father ? who was really him who ended up creating the term ? ... I know of him and he's not real... I don't believe in fairy tails.

The fact that you actually believe there is a creepy man watching you everywhere makes you a nutcase. It's absolutley maddening that in 2013 people actually believe in this stupid ? .
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PREACH ON BRO. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO. I NEED TO CHANGE MY WAYS THO. I DO GOOD AND BAD. MORE BAD THAN GOOD BUT NOTHING SERIOUS. YOU'RE VERY CONSISTENT AND YOU DON'T LET POSTERS THAT MAKE JOKES BOTHER YOU. YOU SHOW GREAT POISE IN EXPLAINING SCRIPTURE. PEACE

Don't get me wrong I am not judging or joking, he does what he does well and props to you @DoUwant2go2Heaven? for it. I have just heard this argument and judgment already throughout my life, I choose not to do it that way. Love and compassion trump fear mongering any day, you know the saying "You can catch more bees with honey than vinegar"? There are better ways of giving a sermon imo, showing the compassion and love of The Christ rather than the fire and brimstone route. Save the fire and brimstone, believe or burn for the church/congregation. You try to preach "hellfire" in a public chat to non believers of course you will get joked on, why not tell of Christs acts? Because it is the way he lived that humanity should follow, as Christians, you know the old WWJD. I am not so sure Christ would approve as much as we would like him to.

• BlackxChild
    Options
    PREACH ON BRO. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO. I NEED TO CHANGE MY WAYS THO. I DO GOOD AND BAD. MORE BAD THAN GOOD BUT NOTHING SERIOUS. YOU'RE VERY CONSISTENT AND YOU DON'T LET POSTERS THAT MAKE JOKES BOTHER YOU. YOU SHOW GREAT POISE IN EXPLAINING SCRIPTURE. PEACE
    Screw giving someone props for preaching hate and teaching people how to think for themselves and helping to create a society of narrow minded individuals. Why is it a good thing to preach about something that you've never seen.

This guy is actually telling you to follow a creature he has never seen or talked too outside of his nutty head and this is a good thing? Have none of you heard of the crusades? He deserves no props this...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »

It doesn't matter if you believe in it or not my friend. Nothing will be able to stop you from appearing at the arraignment. Death can not hide you, the dirt will not cover you, there will be no calling in sick, nor will there be anybody to stand in your place. You will make the appointment Oceanic regardless if you believe in it or not. That's the reality of the situation.

Now, since this day is unavoidable how do you plan to enter into the cosmic courtroom? Covered by the blood of Jesus Christ? Or covered by your sins and transgressions? The ball is in your court my friend. As long as the breath of life is in you, you have the will to decide how you want to appear before the King of the universe. Do you know Him today?

I cannot answer your question because I do not believe in any Christian doctrine. My reality is different from yours. It's like asking someone with a pet dog how to specifically take care of a parrot.

We are discussing truth my friend, not labels. Once you recognize the truth, accept the truth, and live the truth you will be set free. Do you want to be liberated today my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Do you actually believe the ? you speak? Religious people spew hate and fight against ? but they won't fight against preachers and priests ? little boys.... You're religion is ? and you know it.

Your talking about religion, but I'm talking about Jesus Christ and Him crucified. Do you know Him today my friend?

You mean the guy who was born of a ? who his father ? who was really him who ended up creating the term ? ... I know of him and he's not real... I don't believe in fairy tails.

The fact that you actually believe there is a creepy man watching you everywhere makes you a nutcase. It's absolutley maddening that in 2013 people actually believe in this stupid ? .

The Spirit sees all my friend. There is no where that anyone can go in heaven or in earth, where the eyes of the Lord will not see. Thus, the one who sees all and knows all, will judge all.

Come to the light my friend and be made whole. Do you want to rise and walk? Or do you want to continue to meander and stumble? The choice of life and death is in our hands, therefore it is your will that will decide your destiny. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Blessings to you my brother. I receive your affirmations with thanksgiving to the LORD. The LORD hears the cries of His people my brother. He hears your petition and will respond to your desire because it pleases Him. The first step of faith is acknowledging that we must change. So I praise ? that you have made that public confession because that is awesome. Your not in denial! Hallelujah!

The LORD knows those who are His and His sheep hear His voice! You know the Shepard my brother. So I'm praying with you that you will continue to yield your life to Him and His plan. As brothers in Christ we are on a life-long process of letting go of our own wills and letting Gods' will take over. So praise ? that the process of sanctification in you is not stagnant, but is continuing in accordance with Gods sovereign will. I love you my friend. Hit me up with a PM if you ever want to chop it up. ? bless you and your family. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? Wight wrote: »

Don't get me wrong I am not judging or joking, he does what he does well and props to you @DoUwant2go2Heaven? for it. I have just heard this argument and judgment already throughout my life, I choose not to do it that way. Love and compassion trump fear mongering any day, you know the saying "You can catch more bees with honey than vinegar"? There are better ways of giving a sermon imo, showing the compassion and love of The Christ rather than the fire and brimstone route. Save the fire and brimstone, believe or burn for the church/congregation. You try to preach "hellfire" in a public chat to non believers of course you will get joked on, why not tell of Christs acts? Because it is the way he lived that humanity should follow, as Christians, you know the old WWJD. I am not so sure Christ would approve as much as we would like him to.

Praise ? for the props my friend. The preaching that ? works in me and through me is done by the power of the Holy Spirit. So it's not me that speaks, but it's the Spirit of the living ? that speaks through me. How He communicates the gospel message of Jesus Christ is totally up to Him. I'm under His influence and guidance. So with that being the case, the whole of the gospel message is proclaimed. The whole being Jesus Christ, His death, His burial, and His resurrection.

Love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, sin, patience, kindness, gentleness, faith, repentance, glory, worship, and judgment are all wrapped up in the preaching of that message. Thus if I preach that Christ came to die for sinners and take the penalty of sin upon Himself all because He loved us, how can I not in turn preach about what Christ came to save us from and the just penalty that will be meted out upon all those that rejected such a great sacrifice?

The balance of the gospel message must be proclaimed. There is a reward for those who believe and there is a punishment for those who don't. If I only paint one side of the picture how can I say I love you, when I'm withholding information regarding the other side of the picture? The whole must be proclaimed and that is the calling that ? has on my life.

Toes will be stepped on. But I ought to obey ? , rather than men. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Screw giving someone props for preaching hate and teaching people how to think for themselves and helping to create a society of narrow minded individuals. Why is it a good thing to preach about something that you've never seen.

This guy is actually telling you to follow a creature he has never seen or talked too outside of his nutty head and this is a good thing? Have none of you heard of the crusades? He deserves no props this...

1. I don't follow a creature. I worship and follow the Creator, the King of the Universe; Jesus Christ! He loves you.

2. You've never seen gravity but yet you believe in it, go figure.

3. ? speaks day after day and night after night to the whole of creation, but the problem that many have is that they refuse to listen. Do you want to hear my friend?
  • BlackxChild
    Options

It doesn't matter if you believe in it or not my friend. Nothing will be able to stop you from appearing at the arraignment. Death can not hide you, the dirt will not cover you, there will be no calling in sick, nor will there be anybody to stand in your place. You will make the appointment Oceanic regardless if you believe in it or not. That's the reality of the situation.

Now, since this day is unavoidable how do you plan to enter into the cosmic courtroom? Covered by the blood of Jesus Christ? Or covered by your sins and transgressions? The ball is in your court my friend. As long as the breath of life is in you, you have the will to decide how you want to appear before the King of the universe. Do you know Him today?

I cannot answer your question because I do not believe in any Christian doctrine. My reality is different from yours. It's like asking someone with a pet dog how to specifically take care of a parrot.

We are discussing truth my friend, not labels. Once you recognize the truth, accept the truth, and live the truth you will be set free. Do you want to be liberated today my friend?

Free really?!? It sounds like your a slave to religion and you can't let your minde accept the face there is no invisible Jew looking over you

The Spirit sees all my friend. There is no where that anyone can go in heaven or in earth, where the eyes of the Lord will not see. Thus, the one who sees all and knows all, will judge all.

Come to the light my friend and be made whole. Do you want to rise and walk? Or do you want to continue to meander and stumble? The choice of life and death is in our hands, therefore it is your will that will decide your destiny. Amen.

You know you're just saying alot of ? right? You sound like a conartist and a salesman. "The choice of life and death is in my hands" shut up you're not saying anything.

Praise ? for the props my friend. The preaching that ? works in me and through me is done by the power of the Holy Spirit. So it's not me that speaks, but it's the Spirit of the living ? that speaks through me. How He communicates the gospel message of Jesus Christ is totally up to Him. I'm under His influence and guidance. So with that being the case, the whole of the gospel message is proclaimed. The whole being Jesus Christ, His death, His burial, and His resurrection.

Love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, sin, patience, kindness, gentleness, faith, repentance, glory, worship, and judgment are all wrapped up in the preaching of that message. Thus if I preach that Christ came to die for sinners and take the penalty of sin upon Himself all because He loved us, how can I not in turn preach about what Christ came to save us from and the just penalty that will be meted out upon all those that rejected such a great sacrifice?

The balance of the gospel message must be proclaimed. There is a reward for those who believe and there is a punishment for those who don't. If I only paint one side of the picture how can I say I love you, when I'm withholding information regarding the other side of the picture? The whole must be proclaimed and that is the calling that ? has on my life.

Toes will be stepped on. But I ought to obey ? , rather than men. Amen.

In scripture didnt Jesus say he'd stop interfering with us? So no ? isn't speaking to you you're just nuts.... You're saying ? . No one is talking to you no one....
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    LOL

Backs slowly out of this thread, for I am a reprobate

Pray for me, user: @DoUwant2go2Heaven?, so that mine sins will be purified.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I've learned from a lot of my reading, the understanding I've collected throughout the years, the wisdom gained from experience is that sometimes there are no better words than words that have already been written. DoU is no different than a buddha who slowly detaches from things to gain something the world can't put a value on. He understands it the way he needs to, buddha's their way, spiritual atheist's their's.....
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't ever accept the religion of your oppressors
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

I don't believe what you call the truth is objectively true.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    If you could prove the objective truth of your beliefs I may then be persuaded.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    What I've learned from a lot of my reading, the understanding I've collected throughout the years, the wisdom gained from experience is that sometimes there are no better words than words that have already been written. DoU is no different than a buddha who slowly detaches from things to gain something the world can't put a value on. He understands it the way he needs to, buddha's their way, spiritual atheist's their's.....

The issue with preaching religion is its kept society from progressing whether it be social or an issue of science and technology. It doesn't help society to believe in something sooo stupid.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hark, now, let every creature hear,

"Time never was when man was not."

"The thoughts of Allah cannot be circumscribed. No finite mind can comprehend things infinite. All finite things are subject unto change. All finite things will cease to be because there was a time when they were not."

The bodies and the souls of men are finite things, and they will change, yea, from the finite point of view the time will come when they will be no more. "But man himself is not the body, nor the soul; he is a spirit and a part of Allah."

HOMAGE: NOBLE DREW ALI

• Bodhi
    Options
    Tao

Please explain

Favour and disgrace are equally problematic. Hope and fear are phantoms of the body.
    What does it mean the “favour and disgrace are equally problematic”? Favour lifts you up; disgrace knocks you down. Either one depends on the opinions of others and causes you to depart from your center.
    What does it mean that “hope and fear are phantoms of the body”? When you regard your body as your self, hope and fear have real power over you. If you abandon the notion of body as self, hope and fear cannot touch you.
    Know the universe as your self, and you can live absolutely anywhere in comfort. Love the world as your self, and you’ll be able to care for it properly.

http://www.taoteching.cn/index.php/tao-te-ching-translated-by-brian-browne-walker-1996/
  • bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options

@oceanic.......

Stop lying, ? ......

The man asked you an honest question and you all smug & ? talking bout some ? parrots..........

Acting like the Buddha didn't walk on water before the Christ...............

I let you slide on all that "Buddhism does not deal with supernatural" ? for too long...........

Why don't you tell the people how,
    in his "Sermon of the Seven Suns" in the Pali Canon, the Buddha describes the ultimate fate of the world in an apocalypse that will be characterized by the consequent appearance of seven suns in the sky, each causing progressive ruin till the Earth is destroyed:

All things are impermanent, all aspects of existence are unstable and non-eternal. Beings will become so weary and disgusted with the constituent things that they will seek emancipation from them more quickly. There will come a season, O monks when, after hundreds of thousands of years, rains will cease. All seedlings, all vegetation, all plants, grasses and trees will dry up and cease to be...There comes another season after a great lapse of time when a second sun will appear. Now all brooks and ponds will dry up, vanish, cease to be.
    —Aňguttara-Nikăya, VII, 6.2 Pali Canon[1]

The canon goes on to describe the progressive destruction of each sun. A third sun will dry the mighty Ganges and other great rivers. A fourth will cause the great lakes to evaporate, and a fifth will dry the oceans. Finally the final suns will appear:

Again after a vast period of time a sixth sun will appear, and it will bake the Earth even as a ? is baked by a potter. All the mountains will reek and send up clouds of smoke. After another great interval a seventh sun will appear and the Earth will blaze with fire until it becomes one mass of flame. The mountains will be consumed, a spark will be carried on the wind and go to the worlds of ? ....Thus, monks, all things will burn, perish and exist no more except those who have seen the path.

The sermon completes with the planet engulfed by a vast inferno.[1]

Or better yet.........
    Buddha described his teachings disappearing five thousand years from when he preached them, corresponding approximately to the year 2300. At this time, knowledge of dharma will be lost as well. The last of his relics will be gathered in Bodh Gaya and cremated. There will be a new era in which the next Buddha Maitreya will appear, but it will be preceded by the degeneration of human society. This will be a period of greed, ? , poverty, ill will, violence, murder, impiety, physical weakness, sexual depravity and societal collapse, and even the Buddha himself will be forgotten.[1]

Or even better than that, what about the the budda taking seven steps north and stating.....

"I am chief of the world,
    Eldest am I in the world,
    Foremost am I in the world.
    This is the last birth.
    There is now no more coming to be."

Immediately after his "? " birth..............

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?.....

I think this sermon was better than the first.......

You are improving, continue your calling..........

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The issue with preaching religion is its kept society from progressing whether it be social or an issue of science and technology. It doesn't help society to believe in something sooo stupid.

Nah, imo society is progressing just as it should, foundations gotta be laid.
  • BlackxChild
    Options

Nah, imo society is progressing just as it should, foundations gotta be laid.

It's progressing as in where getting further and further away from religion... If religious zealots knew what we are doing with ? donors they would go crazy... We are giving people new arms and people are getting their eye sight back. You know some nutty Christian would try to stop this.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

"The thoughts of Allah cannot be circumscribed. No finite mind can comprehend things infinite. All finite things are subject unto change. All finite things will cease to be because there was a time when they were not."

The bodies and the souls of men are finite things, and they will change, yea, from the finite point of view the time will come when they will be no more. "But man himself is not the body, nor the soul; he is a spirit and a part of Allah."

Why don't you break down what you're reading so you can realize how ? stupid it is. You're just trying to sound deep without realizing its ? and means nothing.
  • bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options

Why don't you break down what you're reading so you can realize how ? stupid it is. You're just trying to sound deep without realizing its ? and means nothing.

@BlackxChild.....

Why don't you just admit that you are stupid as ? & get the ? up out of here.............

• Bodhi
    edited May 2013
    Options

He cannot fully explain in detail his ? nor its relation to its supposed creation. All info he has is pulled directly from his books with no thoughts of his own. His sole "purpose" is to attempt to disprove evolution which he has, of course, not yet done.
  • bambu
    Options
    Don't blame me for your ignorance........
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Options
    .......the foolishness of ? is wiser than men; and the weakness of ? is stronger than men. 1 Corinthians 1:25

Peace to @DoUwant2go2Heaven?
    Whether we agree with your overall approach or method is irrelevant. Anyone who recieves this message will no doubt in my mind be blessed.

I dont care for the word sermon too much, but whenever I speak to the crowd about the Bible and eternity this meesage is paramount! Compared to what The Father of All Creation is extending to us......This world really aint got nothing to offer.

@bambu
    I thought this was very helpful Too:"The thoughts of Allah cannot be circumscribed. No finite mind can comprehend things infinite."

The IC will never change and the people who antagonize in these threads will never realise how moronic the things they post are.......but this message right here is on point.

PEACE