Where is your allegiance? With ? or with the world?

Options
13»

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Hark, now, let every creature hear,

"Time never was when man was not."

"The thoughts of Allah cannot be circumscribed. No finite mind can comprehend things infinite. All finite things are subject unto change. All finite things will cease to be because there was a time when they were not."

The bodies and the souls of men are finite things, and they will change, yea, from the finite point of view the time will come when they will be no more. "But man himself is not the body, nor the soul; he is a spirit and a part of Allah."

HOMAGE: NOBLE DREW ALI

What does time have to do with a ? if it wasn't a creation til man made it so?

"The thoughts of Allah cannot be circumscribed. No finite mind can comprehend things infinite. All finite things are subject unto change. All finite things will cease to be because there was a time when they were not."

So your excuse for the existence of Allah is that I can never understand him bc nothing Allah can do can be restricted.... Sounds like an excuse to me... All you do is sound like a little girl and can be translated to you just dont understand bc I said so there's no substance to what you said.

The bodies and the souls of men are finite things, and they will change, yea, from the finite point of view the time will come when they will be no more. "But man himself is not the body, nor the soul; he is a spirit and a part of Allah."

So since I'm a part of Allah does that mean I don't believe in myself....

What you're saying is absolute ? and dribble that is made to sound good with no substance you're basically a salesman/conartist
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

So your excuse for the existence of Allah is that I can never understand him bc nothing Allah can do can be restricted.... Sounds like an excuse to me... All you do is sound like a little girl and can be translated to you just dont understand bc I said so there's no substance to what you said.

What you're saying is absolute ? and dribble that is made to sound good with no substance you're basically a salesman/conartist

I'm not selling you ? or conning anyone.........

You made it clear that you think that belief in Allah is stupid.........

I am not like my Christian brothers, you will find no salvation here, atheist..............

Instead of attempting to enlighten, the Gods have commanded me to do battle with any and all nonbelievers.......

And ? hath given command to speed me; forbear thee from meddling with ? , who is with me, that He destroy thee not.........

So what you should do is direct your infantile questions to the threadstarter.......

You will find more mercy from him and the Gods..........

All you will find my way is annihilation & destruction...............

*My fury surpasses the Gods*
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

I am not like my Christian brothers, you will find no salvation here, atheist..............

Instead of attempting to enlighten, the Gods have commanded me to do battle with any and all nonbelievers.......

And ? hath given command to speed me; forbear thee from meddling with ? , who is with me, that He destroy thee not.........

So what you should do is direct your infantile questions to the threadstarter.......

There's something seriously wrong with you.... Go to battle for what? Your imaginary friend... How is that not wrong or petty? This is what's wrong with religion.... Why don't you actually analyze what you read and what others say I'm clearly pointing out how you're brainwashed and showing you the truth...

You should look at yourself now and ask yourself why... Really look in the mirror and ask why do you believe in Allah. Is anyone talking to you in your head or is it just you.

I want you to watch the Christian bible channel and listen to someone like Joel olsteen listen to his words listen to any pastor and dissect what they are actually saying and you'll discover its a bunch of dribble... They're randomly saying ? after ? after ? .

Why would anyone get mad at someone questioning what they say if they're not saying anything valid to back it up? It's cool though I'm not going to argue with a extremist. (To be honest I like you're threads they're all interesting reads especially anything about Egypt)
  • bambu
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You aren't showing me any truth.....

And I don't believe in Allah's existence....

I know that Allah exists.....

I am reminded when I look in the mirror of Allah's divine power......

You want me to watch Christian television......

Why?????

So that I can listen to a watered down version of the laws of the creator......

Allow me to reintroduce myself....

I am a soldier in Allah's army.....

Who will not hesitate to slap the ? out of a nonbeliever.....

And since you want clarity on my words.....

I made a thread.......

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/491561/the-creation-and-fall-of-man#latest

EDIT:

@BlackxChild.....

Thanks for reading my threads.............

I have had to be more firm here because the atheists show little respect for the belief systems of others......

I don't want to wreck Do you want to go to heaven's thread.......

If you do want clarity on my words here, we should take it to the other thread...............

Your respect level will be reciprocated...........

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/491561/the-creation-and-fall-of-man#latest

• WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You know you do have the option of not reading his posts, he has every right to preach, we have every right to ignore the message. I do not label my beliefs because I can't, I am not a fan of sermons but sometimes I like to see how well the "preacher" spits. I respect all ascendants.

Most "witnesser" need to take the sales pitch down a couple hundred notches first, you are running off your converts.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @oceanic.......

Stop lying, ? ......

The man asked you an honest question and you all smug & ? talking bout some ? parrots..........

And likewise, my questions and statements directed to him are honest. I'm willing to change my stance provided any of you can demonstrate that your beliefs are true. Don't forget, I'm here to learn; not antagonize. The way to learn is to ask questions. If you don't know, just say so. There is no reason to get upset @bambu
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

There's something seriously wrong with you.... Go to battle for what? Your imaginary friend... How is that not wrong or petty? This is what's wrong with religion.... Why don't you actually analyze what you read and what others say I'm clearly pointing out how you're brainwashed and showing you the truth...

You should look at yourself now and ask yourself why... Really look in the mirror and ask why do you believe in Allah. Is anyone talking to you in your head or is it just you.

I want you to watch the Christian bible channel and listen to someone like Joel olsteen listen to his words listen to any pastor and dissect what they are actually saying and you'll discover its a bunch of dribble... They're randomly saying ? after ? after ? .

Why would anyone get mad at someone questioning what they say if they're not saying anything valid to back it up? It's cool though I'm not going to argue with a extremist. (To be honest I like you're threads they're all interesting reads especially anything about Egypt)

And you lost the battle before it even started, you dealing with elohims in the flesh, children of the most high, see you been brainwashed into thinking that you know what you speak or who you against, we don't give a ? about a religion because we have no religion, we deal with the spirit and are spiritual people, warriors of the TMH..

so what you think you know, you really don't know because that veil was put on you not to see or understand.

Maccabee's that's what I am we deal with the spiritual world and battle things on the spiritual level
  • bambu
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    @oceanic.......

Stop lying, ? ......

The man asked you an honest question and you all smug & ? talking bout some ? parrots..........

And likewise, my questions and statements directed to him are honest. I'm willing to change my stance provided any of you can demonstrate that your beliefs are true. Don't forget, I'm here to learn; not antagonize. The way to learn is to ask questions. If you don't know, just say so. There is no reason to get upset @bambu

There is nothing honest about denying the existence of Buddhist eschatology.......

Or comparing it to dogs & parrots.........

• Bodhi
    Options
    There is nothing honest about denying the fact that Drew Ali disregarded the words of true Islam in order to create his own per-version so that he would be the center of his own cult and so that he could make his own rules.
  • bambu
    Options
    There is nothing honest about denying the fact that Drew Ali disregarded the words of true Islam in order to create his own per-version so that he would be the center of his own cult and so that he could make his own rules.

Noble Drew Ali divinely prepared ancient texts that were lost and in the possession of the moslims of his day...........

That the world may hear and know the truth, that among the descendants of Africa there is still much wisdom to be learned in these days for the redemption of the sons of men under Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice.........

It had little to do with the Qu'ran........

• Bodhi
    Options
    It had all to do with the Quran. Firstly, the Quran says, as I've already stated, that muhammad is the final prophet of Allah. Drew Ali says ? that, I'm the next prophet of Allah. Is this not true @bambu?
  • bambu
    Options
    It had all to do with the Quran. Firstly, the Quran says, as I've already stated, that muhammad is the final prophet of Allah. Drew Ali says ? that, I'm the next prophet of Allah. Is this not true @bambu?

This is not true......

*We honor all the true and divine prophets*

NOBLE DREW ALI
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Not only did ali claim to honor the prophets, he went further to say that he was one himself, coming after Muhammad. You need not lie. The evidence is his Circle 7 Koran.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Secondly, you say that Drew Ali "divinely prepared" the texts of the CSK. By "divinely prepared", I assume you mean he wrote them himself?
  • bambu
    Options
    Look.....

It's Sunday.......

I'm gonna give @DoUwant2go2Heaven his thread back........

If anyone has questions about NOBLE DREW ALI, see "The Creation & Fall of Man"