LADIES, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUR MAN....

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who has printed pics anymore.
    But uh he needs to scan em and keep them on an cd/DVD

I had to do that bc my chic be using my computer (no Haf) and said it bothered her. All good
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't throw pictures away.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH, she can keep hers and I can keep mine. I don't care. Just as long as they aren't framed like some momento ? , I don't do that either because its disrespectful.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only youngins wouldn't have printed pics.

Even now I prefer looking at real pictures in an album.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh..is he looking at these pics or are they in storage? Are they risque pics or just regular?

I mean they do represent a time of his life even if it was before you. I have photo albums that have some pics of exes and past lovers in them. I'm not about to throw them away either, that was a chapter of my life.

I don't have them out nor do I really even look at them, but I might want to in my old age.

Guess it just depends on the nature of the pics.

^^^This^^^. Those ppl & relationships are a part of me & helped me become who I am. They represent good memories & good times I had w/ ppl that I once shared a bond w/. I haven't looked at my pics in years nor I have I talked to any of them in a few years save for 2 of em. And that was due to deaths in their families.

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He uses them when the internet is "down"....
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmaoooooo

Marley why are you jailed

You light incense around the wrong mod?
  • Iheartheels
    Iheartheels Members Posts: 25
    I completely agree that pictures represent memories....and no, he doesn't have a shrine or anything like that but also it's not like he has a handful of them that he collected over the years, no, this girl went and printed like 152 pics after he broke up with her!
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    just tell him to lose the pics. don't let some internet randoms decide the fate of your relationship when you don't know the reason he has these pics in the first place.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes because you're fine example of maturity.

who said anything about maturity?

stick to corny Batman puns, troll.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I''m sorry Kat you caught feelings.

Ignoring him would have made you a powerful poster.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes because you're fine example of maturity.

who said anything about maturity?

stick to corny Batman puns, troll.

How long did it take you to think of a response? That's how you know you ain't getting ? , you get ? you got no time to think of a response to a ? you don't know on the internet.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tell dat ? da' pics were there b4 her ass was, now deal wit it or kick rocks, the pics stay.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    He can have them as long as he's not sitting around reminiscing about the past or watching any videos

And none in any frames put up in the house
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    guilty of trespassing

sentence 7 lashes
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap! one of my favorite female posters has returned!!!
    I held onto old pics and letters too, until my "girl" became my wife. I had to let that ? go then.

Imagine him getting rid of all his pics and mementos only for you to blindside him on some "It's not you, it's me," or "I need to find myself" on a random Tuesday.

Well now all he's left with are pics of you. Pics that remind him of how you ? on him and how cruel love can be. He'll stop showering and shaving and eventually become obsessed with you and begin to stalk you and those in your new life, eventually driving you insane and incapable of walking alone in public without fear. Eventually you'll become an old crazy ass cat lady with a head full of rollers and an old robe with the string missing so you have to hold it together with one hand and a cigarette in the other.

You'll die alone with your face down in a bowl of kitty litter and fur ? sticking out ya ass.

Those old pics he keeps aren't for your man....they're for you.
    haute wrote: »
    lmaoooooo

Marley why are you jailed

You light incense around the wrong mod?
    flatline-o.gif

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I hate when exes keep ? like jewelry, photographs, clothing etc.

All I wanna do is forget them yet I can't get the thought of them possessing concrete material evidence of our relationship and symbols of my affection out of my head.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop being weak and get over it, or get him to scan them into his phone so he can use them for wallpapers and screensavers to stop you looking through his phone.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little known secret...but females keep pics of their first love, who prolly was their first ? too. these broads in here got em I bet.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't give a ? . It's a picture.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does that matter?
    Hi Skylar. How's the ? ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Does that matter?
    Hi Skylar. How's the ? ?