WHO IS THE GREATEST MALE/FEMALE DUO OF ALL TIME??

buttuh_b
buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
Whatever happened to duos b? Sure you might get a duet song here and there but they're not even actual synchronized harmonizing type duets nowadays, mores just a "feature". With few duets, I can't recall an actual duo album in forever. It's been some great duos throughout history that could even make you believe they were a couple (most of em probably were ? ). Sometimes a duet can be magical. Throughout history you had Donny Hathaway and Roberta Flack, Rick James and Teena Marie, etc.. but my all time favorite would have to be:

l.jpg

Marvin and Tammi's first 2 albums were ? classic b. Such great chemistry and timeless songs that produced endless covers. R&B needs more ? like this. Which artists would you like to see collaborate together for a full duet album in this day and age? You think it would work?

Comments

• kuskklassic
    kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
    i think Avant & Keke Wyatt tried to feel that void before.

the new Alicia Keys & Maxwell song is one of the best duets ive heard in a while.

Miguel & Erykah Badu would be a sick ass duet.

The Weekend & Jhene Aiko

Monica & Tank/Tyrese

R.Kelly & Mary J (they sould do that for thir nex albums
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think Avant & Keke Wyatt tried to feel that void before.

the new Alicia Keys & Maxwell song is one of the best duets ive heard in a while.

Miguel & Erykah Badu would be a sick ass duet.

The Weekend & Jhene Aiko

Monica & Tank/Tyrese

R.Kelly & Mary J (they sould do that for thir nex albums

You the king of lists b. I appreciate your feedback!
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Anthony Hamilton & Jill Scott song was good
    D'Angelo & Chrisette Michele
    Kem & Estelle
    R.Kelly & Janet
    Musiq & Jazmine Sullivan
    John Legend & Marsha Ambrosius

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of my favorite duo groups is Kindred Soul, they are a married couple and they have some great music together.