So Obama's IRS does not Like Conservative Groups and Rich Black Folks???

Options
Soloman_The_Wise
Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking at the number of IRS attacks on Celebrities particularly of color and the conservative groups in the news makes ya WOnder what the agenda really is. Honestly I think we should be prepared for a major backlash in 2016 again those of us of color and those in our community that were wealthy and in a possible position to help will not be able to as the have been systematically diced up by the Manchurian canidate....

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Tea Party named themselves after a group of people who started a rebellion against a sovereign nation because they didnt want to pay taxes.

The Tea Party's main issue with the government is *drum roll* TAXES...

If I name my new political party after a Mexican drug cartel I should expect to be "investigated" by the DEA. They need to ? . Also its Obama's IRS but the people who harassed the tea party were Bush Appointees using laws enacted under the Bush Administration. So there's another thing we can blame on Bush.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Now you know that is hypocritical nonsense, we are in a watergate level of ? right now. The federal government we have came from the original Teaparty so by your logic the attacks would be best served attacking itself or any institution with the names, Jefferson, Franklin, Washinton or Adams Etc.. linked to as those would be names of organizer of the Teaparty.

The Heads of Every Federal department IRS included answer to the President and he chooses to appoint or replace usually based on their usefullness to him. After 4 Years he Knos who is loyal and who is not. The laws were not used to target other groups that fall on the Left side of the board so the play was targeted and foul. Not only did the person pushing the targeted attacks do so maliciously but after doing it they were given a new position with more Juice? Quit using Bush as the easy scapegoat and actually give the Comander in Chief some credit he legitimately deserves...

Lets not forget the rapidfire Audits of Powerful Black Folks, ? is getting worse for us and kats will happily take it with No Vaseline because the Dude serving them Raw is another "Black" Man you people got the game all ? up if this ? happened under Bush's Watch The Community would be in a Uproar about how he Hates Black Folks and he is abusing his Power via Proxy he Placed or Kept there...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At first libertarianism seems like a decent idea but then one has to think: having the freedom to do ? things is ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    If I name my new political party after a Mexican drug cartel I should expect to be "investigated" by the DEA. They need to ? . Also its Obama's IRS but the people who harassed the tea party were Bush Appointees using laws enacted under the Bush Administration. So there's another thing we can blame on Bush.
    in fairness... i think the actual people accused of doing the harassing are lower-level GS types in Cincinnati or wherever. now, oversight of those dudes, that's something else, but what's the narrative say, this started in 2010? hmmm...

frankly, i think a more likely explanation is that a bunch of Democrats working for the IRS listened to the GOP bash federal workers year after year under Obama and said, "? it, let's make these Tea Party yokels pay!"

the real problem is what it always is: nipping it in the bud before it's the kind of thing that ANY administration sees fit to justify.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? aint nowhere near Watergate. Do ya'll ? know what Watergate was about? Lol.

The IRS audits people, that's what the ? they do.

? to be honest, I don't like the concept of the Gov't zeroing in on particular people but....there's reason for suspicion. The 501(c)(4) system is open to abuse, a lot of people believe that abuse is taking place, won't know without looking. "Social welfare"/political organizations are really ? the game up for true nonpartisan nonprofits [501(c)(3)].

The raid of the AP offices >> this ? .
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    This ? aint nowhere near Watergate. Do ya'll ? know what Watergate was about? Lol.

The IRS audits people, that's what the ? they do.

? to be honest, I don't like the concept of the Gov't zeroing in on particular people but....there's reason for suspicion. The 501(c)(4) system is open to abuse, a lot of people believe that abuse is taking place, won't know without looking. "Social welfare"/political organizations are really ? the game up for true nonpartisan nonprofits [501(c)(3)].

The raid of the AP offices >> this ? .

If it was the IRS ? alone I would be with you it is no where near Watergate BUt Compound it with the targeted Taps On the Associated Press(Ironically Enough) that is when It gets to the Watergate Level of abuse. What we are seeing is all taht they have not cleaned up yet having learned from past ? Like Watergate so It is real and next level ? . They tried to Impeach Bill for Lying about Where His ? has Been but all this ? is far beyond that and most of yall are still denying, minimizing, justifying and passing the buck instead of being honest about it...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now you know that is hypocritical nonsense, we are in a watergate level of ? right now. The federal government we have came from the original Teaparty so by your logic the attacks would be best served attacking itself or any institution with the names, Jefferson, Franklin, Washinton or Adams Etc.. linked to as those would be names of organizer of the Teaparty.
    Yes and what a great job those ? did for ALL Americans
    The Heads of Every Federal department IRS included answer to the President and he chooses to appoint or replace usually based on their usefullness to him. After 4 Years he Knos who is loyal and who is not.
    Two wars in the Gulf, North Korea threatening Nuclear annihilation, the Arab Spring, Taking out Osama, helping take out Gadaffi, helping get rid of Musariff, his Attorney General under attack, trying to get healthcare passed, trying to get ANYTHING passed, crackers shooting up 9 year olds, Israel being our version of N. Korea bombing the ? out of Syria trying to draw us into a damn war...

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THE PRESIDENT HAS TIME FOR A ? IRS BRIEFING ? ? If the Sec. of the Treasury doesnt mention it he probably didnt know.
    Quit using Bush as the easy scapegoat and actually give the Comander in Chief some credit he legitimately deserves...
    You're mistaken. I didnt use him as a "Scapegoat" the same as nobody is using Al Quieda as a scapegoat for 9/11 (conspiracy theories notwithstanding). You see...I stated this thing called FACTS. It was a Bush Appointee. And they did use laws put in place in the Bush administration that gave them the power to go after these people.

Its not scapegoating its FACTS. Turn off Fox News.
    Lets not forget the rapidfire Audits of Powerful Black Folks,
    That has WHAT do do with the subject?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama is a fraud. a blind bat can see that. there I said it.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Yes and what a great job those ? did for ALL Americans
    The Heads of Every Federal department IRS included answer to the President and he chooses to appoint or replace usually based on their usefullness to him. After 4 Years he Knos who is loyal and who is not.
    Two wars in the Gulf, North Korea threatening Nuclear annihilation, the Arab Spring, Taking out Osama, helping take out Gadaffi, helping get rid of Musariff, his Attorney General under attack, trying to get healthcare passed, trying to get ANYTHING passed, crackers shooting up 9 year olds, Israel being our version of N. Korea bombing the ? out of Syria trying to draw us into a damn war...

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THE PRESIDENT HAS TIME FOR A ? IRS BRIEFING ? ? If the Sec. of the Treasury doesnt mention it he probably didnt know.
    Quit using Bush as the easy scapegoat and actually give the Comander in Chief some credit he legitimately deserves...
    You're mistaken. I didnt use him as a "Scapegoat" the same as nobody is using Al Quieda as a scapegoat for 9/11 (conspiracy theories notwithstanding). You see...I stated this thing called FACTS. It was a Bush Appointee. And they did use laws put in place in the Bush administration that gave them the power to go after these people.

Its not scapegoating its FACTS. Turn off Fox News.
    Lets not forget the rapidfire Audits of Powerful Black Folks,
    That has WHAT do do with the subject?

Damn A lot of emotions there I get it You Like the way Obama is serving you Vaseline free Raw fuckery No Problem. As to the rest of your nonsense Yes he does the President has time to wave at people shake Hands when He is not trying for reelection he defintley has time to be Briefed by the Breezy Who he gave anew position after she went after his enemies for him. Ironically those ? as you called the nation founders started this Whole Ball of wax giving way for you to be Obama's blindest mouthpiece, regardless of their other flaws if we had none of them we never would have heard of Obama we would all be hailing the queen and ? like that.

Again if across the board groups on both sides were receiving the same treatment then yes blame it on bush and obama for letting those policies be in place. But when one team take the rules and only use them to able to hold the other down and get free shots it just shows how ? the game is and that they are just as bad as their preceived rivals. So ? the Hypocrisy be real about it. As to your Last question I can already tell you are just another one of the rank and file sheeples happy with his wood ring and thus your comprehension ability is not past defending your masters but read the thread title again and you get the relevance to the subject of this thread...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    well, look can't we agree that it's possible for this to be some serious ? AND for Bush to have sucked at the same time? i mean... are these mutually exclusive?

it's not Watergate-level ? unless you're committing crimes during the cover-up.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options