edited May 2013
    Options
    Whos watching??

r-NEW-XBOX-large570.jpg?6

xxboxone-1369156107.png.pagespeed.ic.jG2DW2gOU8.png
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks nice, but I need specs...gotta weigh my options on which new system I wanna drop $500+ on
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Options
    it looks like a dvd player.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it looks like a dvd player.

dont judge a book by its cover

Hell PS3 looked like a damn george foreman grill but people still paid almost 400-500 for it
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da wackness...

Kinect is always on and looks to identify anybody in the room that's not in the system

It also has the ability to take in account how many people are in front of the TV and what product brand names are available so that Xbox and 3rd party will be able to tailor the ads to your preferences...

It doesn't ever turn off, well the light might be off and it might be dormant but its really on standby mode with its 1080p camera watching you. Australia and Germany noticed that it does violate privacy laws within their country

Used games will be eliminated. If you let your friend borrow a game, they have to pay a license fee.

If you don't connect to the internet once a day to verify your content, daily, your system shuts off

They still charging for Xbox Live...

You're a idiot if you want this console. Nothing is in your best interest to invest in this console. Especially if you're expecting games. Xbox 360 has been leaning in the direction of being a media hub and it looks like they will be moving strongly in that direction.

Mostly every rumor about Xbox new system has not even been debunked by MS themselves at their conference. It was either side stepped or answered with a unique arrangement of words that utterly said the same thing as the rumor.

But if you into all that...by all means, cop

one-last-try-399x555.png?aoe=1&q=100&w=399&h=555&hash=5b3a07eb6abcab633c1ee3c7bbcd3c3d

• Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    @ImTheKangRoundHere (because i can't quote comments)
    the ps3 was worth it though. I'm not saying the xbox one isn't worth it it, i havn't even tried it. i'm saying it probably isn't.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Da wackness...

Kinect is always on and looks to identify anybody in the room that's not in the system

It also has the ability to take in account how many people are in front of the TV and what product brand names are available so that Xbox and 3rd party will be able to tailor the ads to your preferences...

It doesn't ever turn off, well the light might be off and it might be dormant but its really on standby mode with its 1080p camera watching you. Australia and Germany noticed that it does violate privacy laws within their country

Used games will be eliminated. If you let your friend borrow a game, they have to pay a license fee.

If you don't connect to the internet once a day to verify your content, daily, your system shuts off

They still charging for Xbox Live...

You're a idiot if you want this console. Nothing is in your best interest to invest in this console. Especially if you're expecting games. Xbox 360 has been leaning in the direction of being a media hub and it looks like they will be moving strongly in that direction.

Mostly every rumor about Xbox new system has not even been debunked by MS themselves at their conference. It was either side stepped or answered with a unique arrangement of words that utterly said the same thing as the rumor.

But if you into all that...by all means, cop

one-last-try-399x555.png?aoe=1&q=100&w=399&h=555&hash=5b3a07eb6abcab633c1ee3c7bbcd3c3d

you got a link verifying this?? that ? sounds like some Obama spy drone ? ....look like ill be coppin that ps4

• jayloveboogie
    jayloveboogie Members Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Options
    damn why they dissin xbox one like that??damn those are some bad ? in this video tho
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Ug29BVEPI
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna do Dream Cast numbers for Xmas, they will drop the price then it will do Turbo graphics 16 numbers... End of production and all those people who purchased it will trade it for an PS4. I refuse to pay a fee after getting a used game. I dont care how much the fee is my pride wont let me do it, and my connect has been creepin me out for sometime now I refuse to get another one. Terrible sensors and it never remembers my ID.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @Dr.Chemix damn thats terrible, what the run down on PS4 anything cazy I should know about
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dr.Chemix damn thats terrible, what the run down on PS4 anything cazy I should know about

The negative about PS4 is that when it drops, you will have to pay for Playstation Plus in order to play multiplayer. You can still use netflix and other apps though without the Plus add on. All that online DRM stuff isn't happening on the new playstation. And as I've been reading now, that goes for Xbox One too. Since now MS is changing their policy on DRM