My "Xbox one" reveal rant(a "real gamers" point of view)

2»

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    ? u bumped ya ? head.. 4 controller slots? u mean for WIRED controllers?? u can play with 4 ppl locally now
    Oh ? , that's exactly what I meant. I was like "what is this lil ass ? talking about" (Goes to edit).

Karl. wrote: »
    You can't really judge either console on a few videos of launch games.

I've read stuff from people who have played watch dogs on both ps3 and 4. They say the PS4 is way more detailed and impressive.
    LOL you just wont accept the truth, your troll game is on point. These systems are going to be the same as the wii U. These systems clearly aren't truly next gen. It's just a slight upgrade, nothing more. I'd rather they waited till these current systems ran their coarse 1st.
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    The Kinect 2 has teh potential to offer hard core gamers real incentive. It is really very sensitive and far more capable. I actually use the Kinect 360 on a PC and it works great with FPS games. I currently use it combined with a Wii for aiming and Move Navigator for movement. The Kinect is used for gestures like Enter, Crouching, and grabbing things. I'm hoping that it is compatible with the PC because it would be great to use with the upcoming Oculus Rift.
    You really think that ? is gonna work as good as it did during the presentation? lol!!!!! that voice ? is really gonna have problems.

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you ? keep thinking these new consoles are for gaming only? ? can do more than just play games
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you ? keep thinking these new consoles are for gaming only? ? can do more than just play games

That's true, but that's been true since Dreamcast. ? want the gamin' experience to improve to degree that they'd be happy to fork out the mad amount of gwup ? is gonna cost. I've gotta laptop, a HDTV and a HDMI cable, anything my console will be able to do (outside of gamin') I've already been able to do for many years.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait for E3. Finally gonna see what Super Smash Bros is sayin'. Mate if they include Mega Man its gonna be emotional
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ 256 bit yall ? wouldn't know a 64 bit version of Windows if it bit you in the ass
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    You really think that ? is gonna work as good as it did during the presentation? lol!!!!! that voice ? is really gonna have problems.

I actually don't plan on buying an xbox. I haven't had a Console since the Ps2. I want to hook it up for pc gaming and i'll customize it for pc games like i did the original Kinect. I'm more speaking of the body tracking then voice commands. It's very accurate.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he sure is splaing alot
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I am impressed with some of the XBOX One features i have seen thus far..cant wait til E3 to see the games from XBOX One and PS4.