Sergio Garcia Makes Fried Chicken Remark about Tiger Woods

Options

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing that I thought was crazy when I moved up to the DMV was the lack of BBQ and Fried Chicken places. Down south, there are no less than 4 different chain about half a dozen local fried chicken places in any moderate sized city or town. In the DMV you got Popeyes, KFC, and Bojangles and that's it. And hell where I live in Alexandria, it's only Popeyes and KFC and there are no local fried chicken placees. All the local chicken joints are the peruvian rotisserie spots.

that's b/c we way more concerned with seafood than chicken....i'll ? a ? over some ? ...they charging 200 for a bushel these days too. we got tons of local seafood spots..i don't even consider red lobster as seafood..that ? is terrible...i know some bbq spots tho
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing that I thought was crazy when I moved up to the DMV was the lack of BBQ and Fried Chicken places. Down south, there are no less than 4 different chain about half a dozen local fried chicken places in any moderate sized city or town. In the DMV you got Popeyes, KFC, and Bojangles and that's it. And hell where I live in Alexandria, it's only Popeyes and KFC and there are no local fried chicken placees. All the local chicken joints are the peruvian rotisserie spots.

South got the food game on lock. Obesity too
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in philly we don't have alot of regional bbq/chicken spots like in the south. we had a roy rodgers spot a couple years ago and that's really it.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

that's b/c we way more concerned with seafood than chicken....i'll ? a ? over some ? ...they charging 200 for a bushel these days too. we got tons of local seafood spots..i don't even consider red lobster as seafood..that ? is terrible...i know some bbq spots tho

Yeah you right about that. ? fuckas love some ? up here. I like crab legs but ? whole body ? . What I look like cracking one of those things open and eating a bunch of ? coated meat. Ya'll can have that.
  • lamontbdc
    Options

Yeah you right about that. ? fuckas love some ? up here. I like crab legs but ? whole body ? . What I look like cracking one of those things open and eating a bunch of ? coated meat. Ya'll can have that.

yea joe I've seen some family members almost come to blows over some ? ....i need the whole crab

jerry's and blue dolphin got some bomb ass crab cakes timbuktu if you closer to bmore

? my grandfather used to be able to tell you if the ? were from MD. NC or LA just by tasting them

and female ? taste nasty to me some ppl eat them but i don't .

dam i'm hype as ? talking bout ?
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

in philly we don't have alot of regional bbq/chicken spots like in the south. we had a roy rodgers spot a couple years ago and that's really it.

Yea in teh northeast we got regional/local carryouts more than chicken/bbq spots.....it's all bout the carryout round the way.....them Asians will cook you anything at 4am..they got chinese, american, soul food, and whatever. they sell blunts and cigs....them koreans done made a steak n cheese eggroll..that ? is spectacular
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Y'all got them cheesesteaks though
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The DMV got Chick-Fill-A tho like i said earlier i ? heavily with that when i visit fam in the DMV. Univ. of Maryland College Park got one of them junts on campus too.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

them koreans done made a steak n cheese eggroll..that ? is spectacular

with the peppers and onions?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me go to ruff n ready and get some ?
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

Yep
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

The DMV got Chick-Fill-A tho like i said earlier i ? heavily with that when i visit fam in the DMV. Univ. of Maryland College Park got one of them junts on campus too.

Yeah I didn't really think about them. Not quite the same.
  • TheBossman
    Options

Yea in teh northeast we got regional/local carryouts more than chicken/bbq spots.....it's all bout the carryout round the way.....them Asians will cook you anything at 4am..they got chinese, american, soul food, and whatever. they sell blunts and cigs....them koreans done made a steak n cheese eggroll..that ? is spectacular

in philly a corner chinese store>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

goat cheesesteak roll....... the pizza rolls are good too.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tiger only eats baked chicken
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know....we find it disrespectful that Sergio made a fried chicken remark...and low and behold us black folks make this into a thread about fried chicken and bbq....
  • TheBossman
    Options
    you know....we find it disrespectful that Sergio made a fried chicken remark...and low and behold us black folks make this into a thread about fried chicken and bbq....

matt started it...
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can the mods change this to the official cheap seats fried chicken thread?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day Sergio Garcia will continue to suck at life and ll will be well again
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Garcia and nem.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What y'all ? know about that Louisiana Chicken tho?

LA ? know what I'm talkin about. Chicken, fries, sweet rolls, Chinese food and check cashing in the same spot.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

matt started it...

and UOENO
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What y'all ? know about that Louisiana Chicken tho?

LA ? know what I'm talkin about. Chicken, fries, sweet rolls, Chinese food and check cashing in the same spot.

They got peppers?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gus's fried chicken is the greatest ? i've ever tasted, plus they serve 40's.