When Will ? Start Giving an F?

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in The Social Lounge
I honestly believed that when Obama was elected president, that it would the impetus for ? to want more for themselves and the community as a whole, but unfortunately, I see that it hasn't. What will it take for ? to realize that living in dangerous ass neighborhoods, having inferior schools, having every business in the neighborhood, (except for a the barbershop and the beauty salon) owned by everybody but us, spending money with people who blatantly disrespect us, and our unhealthy eating habits are no longer acceptable?

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to give a ? now I could care less

I aint got time for all that we will overcome ?

This aint 56, its really not that bad out chere
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

? dont give a ? , ? ............

http://youtu.be/hX-FFnP9zig
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    when ? stop being ? ? , they will give a ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they wont.. collectively..
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when a black woman becomes president
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's deeper than that b. It will take more than a black president to change our mindset. One does not simply let go of an ideology in a heartbeat...it takes decades and decades to train the the minds of a generation to think differently
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reperations day
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    who r the ? u speak of and what is their history and current state of ? giving...? nh
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    The day when we see ? start to become consciously aware will be the same day we'll see aqua's aborted fetuses come back to life
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    when will black people stop making sweeping generalizations about their own race?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when will black people stop making sweeping generalizations about their own race?

Rex also forgot to add, "When will ? stop being in denial about many of the social ills that affect America, affect us the worse." This is the amazing thing about generalizations, they're "generally true."

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    I used to give a ? now I could care less

I aint got time for all that we will overcome ?

This aint 56, its really not that bad out chere

If the majority of young black men have to same mentality as you do then its no secret as why ? is ? up. You don't even have enough sense to see that things are very wrong. And if you do then you don't have the competence to even begin to solve the issues.So like many young brothers you give up and except the white man's dominance over you.
    And then you try to justify your apathy by saying we live in a different world. Race will always exist. Everyone seems to operate under this truth with the exception of blacks. The mere fact that our lives are in the hands of people who have notoriously oppressed should bother you. The fact that it doesn't only indicates how far you've been brainwash into accepting what they give you.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In regard to topic I don't think "? " will ever see the light if day. They have been socially engineered to work against their own interest. They are a castrated and emasculated people. That is why I never understand why we put so much effort in trying to wake them up. The NOI has done a great job at turning the lives of many young black men around. However to what end? Not all of them can be changed. And sooner or later they are going to have to be regarded as a detriment to the race. The blacks who are conscious should unite under one banner and develop their own nation. Trying to awaken lost negroes will become toxic and drain the few resources we have.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black people ain't ? overall. jus sayin. Let's just be that. why all the fuss?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thread but Ironman 3 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? flagging me but for what? truth hurts. ? love the mental slavery they in so why rock the boat? jus sayin'. save yourself id you that concerned about the plight of Black folks. ? the rest.
  • NCARCERATED_SCARFACE
    NCARCERATED_SCARFACE Members Posts: 25
    I honestly believed that when Obama was elected president, that it would the impetus for ? to want more for themselves and the community as a whole, but unfortunately, I see that it hasn't. What will it take for ? to realize that living in dangerous ass neighborhoods, having inferior schools, having every business in the neighborhood, (except for a the barbershop and the beauty salon) owned by everybody but us, spending money with people who blatantly disrespect us, and our unhealthy eating habits are no longer acceptable?

Never...

? 's always gonna B ? 's

Do You
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *When will ? give a ? about grammer
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    A complete overhaul of the culture facilitated through much needed improvements in education and public policy, and promoted heavily in all media.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t/s

you honestly thought the election of president obama was going to reverse all of the mental and physical scarring left be hide from the atrocities imposed on the black race throughout slavery and beyond

and this is really no surprise coming from a black man who had the nerve to ask the question what makes gentrification wrong

smh

log off ...please
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    education, overall morals and values are key.

more common sense/rational thinking. less religion imo.

but u cant help ppl who dont want to be helped. or think they kno everything. so meh