What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black Folks, I am no longer disqualifying non-black chicks as potential partners.

ZigefreshZigefresh Posts: 233 ✭✭
My dating history consists of two african chicks and thats it. Before now white, latina and other girls were strictly put in a category where I wouldn't consider dating them except maybe Latinas, and Persians/Arabs. Fucking? Of course...but to mess with during the daytime? Nah.

However, the more I look around the more I am finding it hard to continue on this path of ignorance and discrimination. Not to say that I have these hoes throwing themselves at me, but lately I've been seeing the way some of these non-black chicks (especially white) stroll downtown looking and sounding all happy and shit. Glowing smiles on their faces, perky voices, laughter, glistening skin off the beach and its got me wondering if I should give this hoe Christie a shout. :ohhh: I mean, it might be a breath of fresh air from the typically prissy, bothered and even mean vibes I been getting from the sistas around the way lately.

I sat through the most annoying conversation between a white/asian couple and yet they were so enthralled you woulda sworn they were discussing a vacation or some shit. I personally don't know how this guy managed to sit through it. Even on campus, it be times I'm at a keggar or house party and these mothafuckas is having some real fun. Whenever its a black party though its nothing but niggas posting on the wall, and girls ignoring their advances.

Black folks, I understand the struggle but why must we always be so uptight? Shit I know I'm guilty. Not many things annoy me more than a pointless story from a girl but Ima do this for fun and see if theres some sort of assimilation effect.

How many of ya'll have done the interracial dating? What are your experiences?
Rasta.Undefeatableblackjack2012THIRDSUPREMEbuttuh_bChi Snowtha bausemc317vitoria

Replies

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Not gonna lie i mainly date white but a certain type of white not the rich preppy type but the hood type with blue eyes.
    LUClENnickel-us P
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    251.gif

shutyoass228rn.gif[img][/img]
    theBlackbeardBeech Oss Neegatha bause
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for you hun....
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say man you ever ate the Chipotle Chicken Ranch from jack in the box? Shit is on point.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    will grimeyMeta_Conscious
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bought a pistol for 40 dollars it prolly came wit a dead body
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    BrideofKillaMeta_Conscious
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this Heat game is something else....I got Miami in 5...
    2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP

Fuck a hater, Dallas blue fo life....COWBOY GANG BANG BANG

clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
    onetoughmiracledwade206
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    indiana in 7

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Meta_Consciousnickel-us P
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Not going lie ... black women are the WOAT.

I mean if you hang out in, or have experience with, non-black circles, it's obvious that black women are a whole lot less nice to us (and have worse attitudes) than non-black women are to their men.

Just telling the truth as I see it. Wish it wasn't so.

Malcolm Xtrablackjack2012THIRDSUPREMEtha bausemc317
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that bitch made rapper line

Was hilariously extra

And true
    BrideofKillaMeta_ConsciousMrCrookedLetter
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going lie ... black women are the WOAT.

I mean if you hang out in, or have experience with, non-black circles, it's obvious that black women are a whole lot less nicer to us (and have worse attitudes) than non-black women are to their men.

Just telling the truth as I see it. Wish it wasn't so.
    36625668.jpg
    I wanna take you higher...
    BrideofKillaStoneColdMikey
  • Darth SidiousDarth Sidious ..in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only warPosts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    It amazes and astounds me how some people skirt right in and start making threads right away while others have to wait till 300.

I swear to god the Mods are trolling you all and let them in just to make threads like this.
    Young StefBelovedAfeniStoneColdMikeytha bause
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say man you ever ate the Chipotle Chicken Ranch from jack in the box? Shit is on point.

i can't bring myself to try jack in the box man. The shit they advertise on commercials looks disgusting.
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are concerned about the effect of IR dating on blacks, as I am, you should welcome threads like this. Problems don't go away by ignoring them.

It doesn't make any sense to be against IR dating but not want to discuss the causes of it.
    blackjack2012LUClEN
    edited May 2013
    who knew batman was racist

its all makin sense now

in all the movies and cartoons i never seen not one black person in them shits