June 10th - June 13th

Press Conferences Schedule
uXVEn9g.png

LOL @ Nintendo. 17 days!

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The geek squad will be hosting nintendos exhibit at best buy, aka Amazon.com's showroom.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    So is this the official E3 thread? didnt know where else to put this.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fallout-4-xbox-one-exclusive-rumor-details-revealed\

Several details may have been revealed in regards to the upcoming rumored video game, “Fallout 4,” being exclusive to the Xbox One. According to a post from the NeoGAF forum on May 24, a user claimed that there has been some industry chatter around Bethesda Softworks signing a deal with Microsoft. As a result, “Fallout 4” could end up being one of the 15 exclusive titles that are being planned for release within the first year of the next-generation system’s lifespan. You can take a look at some screens from the predecessor, “Fallout 3,” in the slideshow at the top of this article.

The aforementioned Bethesda Softworks is the company that will be responsible for publishing “Fallout 4.” They previously handled the releases for “Fallout 3” and “Fallout: New Vegas.” The potential exclusive deal wouldn’t be the first between Bethesda Softworks and Microsoft as the two previously teamed up for the timed exclusive releases of the expansion packs for “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.”

“Fallout 4” currently does not have an official release date.

This, I could definitely see happening.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm telling you guys once I hear the playstation 4's street date I'm saying ? everything and running to the nearest gamestop to pay for everything.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that true about Nintendo?

I hope to see some new IP's, man. Don't care for no TV, Social ? . We seen that ? already.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Ouya should take Nintendo's slot.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

I hope to see some new IP's, man. Don't care for no TV, Social ? . We seen that ? already.

yeah......
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2 Kinect games have already been confirmed so prepare for more.
  • Karl.
    Options

I don't mind if the game involves a bit of kinect which I can interact with whilst being sat down. If its solely a kinect game I'm not interested.

I'm lazy as ? when it comes to gaming.
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ign has the list of games for e3 I only saw 2 or 3 exclusives for xbox1 every other xbox1 game that's on the list is multiplatform
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't mind if the game involves a bit of kinect which I can interact with whilst being sat down. If its solely a kinect game I'm not interested.

They are Ryse a boxing game or whatever and Kinect Fitness. Looks like you better get into shape cause you going to be doing a lot of standing.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope g4 still does e3 coverage
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

I doubt it. G4 will soon become the Esquire Network.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Final. Fantasy. Versus. X.I.I.I.

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sony gonna put the final nail in the coffin.

• Karl.
    Options

They are Ryse a boxing game or whatever and Kinect Fitness. Looks like you better get into shape cause you going to be doing a lot of standing.

Bruh.. It wouldn't matter if I was Mohammed "I'm 'ard" Bruce Lee. You wouldn't catch me bouncing around my room whilst I'm gaming.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

? Ouya, just extend the presentations of those scheduled and show off more of their games.

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think spike is the only tv network showing coverage this year.

gametrailers.com is doing non stop coverage.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

http://www.examiner.com/article/fallout-4-xbox-one-exclusive-rumor-details-revealed\

Several details may have been revealed in regards to the upcoming rumored video game, “Fallout 4,” being exclusive to the Xbox One. According to a post from the NeoGAF forum on May 24, a user claimed that there has been some industry chatter around Bethesda Softworks signing a deal with Microsoft. As a result, “Fallout 4” could end up being one of the 15 exclusive titles that are being planned for release within the first year of the next-generation system’s lifespan. You can take a look at some screens from the predecessor, “Fallout 3,” in the slideshow at the top of this article.

The aforementioned Bethesda Softworks is the company that will be responsible for publishing “Fallout 4.” They previously handled the releases for “Fallout 3” and “Fallout: New Vegas.” The potential exclusive deal wouldn’t be the first between Bethesda Softworks and Microsoft as the two previously teamed up for the timed exclusive releases of the expansion packs for “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.”

NO NOT FALLOUT 4 NO NO NO NO
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ain't happening.

• Karl.
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »

? Ouya, just extend the presentations of those scheduled and show off more of their games.

I wasn't serious.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »

That ain't happening.

honestly i think it could
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They forgot to release a parking lot diagram with Ouya somewhere on it.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THURSDAY, JUNE 6

Konami Pre-E3 Show - 10:00 AM PDT

MONDAY, June 10

Microsoft - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT

Electronic Arts - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT

Ubisoft - 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT

Sony - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT

TUESDAY, June 11

Nintendo (Via an Online Nintendo Direct) - 7:00 AM PDT

In addition to all that, publisher Square Enix will be streaming all week from their spot on the show floor. We'll update this post with new information should any of that change.

http://kotaku.com/heres-a-complete-schedule-of-e3-press-conferences-509568885
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    One day away. Sticky this ? .

195720130609_013438_12_big.jpg

195720130609_013437_1_big.jpg

195720130609_013438_9_big.jpg

graphics_horse.gif