DC vs Marvel tier battles royal!

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    B.......Surfer handled power from the Crunch and defeated two Galactus level beings. Hulk doesn't have nearly that amount of energy in him, Surfer will drain him, with ease. All Surfer has to do is fly, watch Hulk swing and miss as he travels at lightspeed+ and create random blackholes as he sucks out the gamma radiation. At worst he brings him to the Astroplane and really ? him up.

Hulk ain't doing ? . And Hulk aint' skyfather level, Zeus already handled that ? , with just physical ? too. Hulk's not even close. As for Thor, maybe it's a what if or something but Thor handled WWH I'm sure of it, and I know he killed Sentry who was even with him, so that's all good.

And no Martian Manhunter can't touch Surfer, too many weaknesses, not powerful enough, even his mental abilities ain't better than Surfers.

And Banner can be smart all he wants, Surfer has no weaknesses.

where in the ? do yall come up with this ? , do yall really even read comics. Hulk was not in WWH or World Breaker Mode when he went to mt Olympus he went there to die to save his family, he didn't even put up a fight it was his plan to die there for his kids and wife, and not fight Zeus so miss me with that ? , you tried that ? once and the the comic and writer prove you wrong.

yall real suspect come with the facts and knowledge behind what you read, lol.

silver surfer have no weakness didn't Armageddon whopped his ass, come now be real now this ? right here belong in the comics

And u right Hulk is not skyfather level, WWH is skyfather level and this is canon from his writer and creator Greg Pak so again u come up short
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Thor aint never faced The World Breaker I don't know where you got that from

This ? bringing up the What If Thor was around for WWH Marvel put out. Thor had the upper hand for most of the comic but he never beat him.
  • lion_heart
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »

This ? bringing up the What If Thor was around for WWH Marvel put out. Thor had the upper hand for most of the comic but he never beat him.

For some reason I can't edit at work. Or he is bringing up the Fear Itself arc.
  • waterproof
    Options

This ? used What if, he outta slap himself for that ? ..Greg Pak already answered that ? and i will quote him later basically he said this in an interview about WWH. Greg Pak was asked about Thor being missing and not fighting Hulk what would of happen if it was Thor.

Pak said trust me Thor wouldn't want to be in Sentry shoes when he was fighting the Green Scar and he left it like that, then he was asked what abouf Superman could he stop The Green Scar, Pak said not even Superman could of stop him. Only Hulk could of stop himself, which he did when he let Iron Man have an opening at the end when he about to Break Earth in half.

When ? use What If u know they Lost, In a What If they had hulk died on the planet instead of his wife and she came to earth and killed the avengers and all of those who sent hulk to skaar, she came with the warbound u dont see me using that wack ? , even though the old power is a powerful force
  • lion_heart
    Options

This ? used What if, he outta slap himself for that ? ..Greg Pak already answered that ? and i will quote him later basically he said this in an interview about WWH. Greg Pak was asked about Thor being missing and not fighting Hulk what would of happen if it was Thor.

Pak said trust me Thor wouldn't want to be in Sentry shoes when he was fighting the Green Scar and he left it like that, then he was asked what abouf Superman could he stop The Green Scar, Pak said not even Superman could of stop him. Only Hulk could of stop himself, which he did when he let Iron Man have an opening at the end when he about to Break Earth in half.

When ? use What If u know they Lost, In a What If they had hulk died on the planet instead of his wife and she came to earth and killed the avengers and all of those who sent hulk to skaar, she came with the warbound u dont see me using that wack ? , even though the old power is a powerful force

I never ? with What If's after they put out What If The Thing killed The Hulk (I read the Thor and What If his wife came to earth at the comic book store and put them ? right back where I picked them up).
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    B.......Surfer handled power from the Crunch and defeated two Galactus level beings. Hulk doesn't have nearly that amount of energy in him, Surfer will drain him, with ease. All Surfer has to do is fly, watch Hulk swing and miss as he travels at lightspeed+ and create random blackholes as he sucks out the gamma radiation. At worst he brings him to the Astroplane and really ? him up.

Hulk ain't doing ? . And Hulk aint' skyfather level, Zeus already handled that ? , with just physical ? too. Hulk's not even close. As for Thor, maybe it's a what if or something but Thor handled WWH I'm sure of it, and I know he killed Sentry who was even with him, so that's all good.

And no Martian Manhunter can't touch Surfer, too many weaknesses, not powerful enough, even his mental abilities ain't better than Surfers.

And Banner can be smart all he wants, Surfer has no weaknesses.

where in the ? do yall come up with this ? , do yall really even read comics. Hulk was not in WWH or World Breaker Mode when he went to mt Olympus he went there to die to save his family, he didn't even put up a fight it was his plan to die there for his kids and wife, and not fight Zeus so miss me with that ? , you tried that ? once and the the comic and writer prove you wrong.

yall real suspect come with the facts and knowledge behind what you read, lol.

silver surfer have no weakness didn't Armageddon whopped his ass, come now be real now this ? right here belong in the comics

And u right Hulk is not skyfather level, WWH is skyfather level and this is canon from his writer and creator Greg Pak so again u come up short

? , Hulk still got his ass whooped, and has never ever ever, done anything on Skyfather level. Skyfathers destroy galaxies and ? , Hulk's best is a planet. Get with it.

As for Surfer, he was written to lose, so what. Thor has no weakness either, you can lose without a weakness. Point is Surfer has done these things I'm talking about, and with cosmic awareness will do them in a fight. Stop catching feelings and start catching facts.

Channeling the crunch:

annihi10.jpg

annihi11.jpg

annihi12.jpg

Same ? that beat Galactus:

1176890-annihilation1031032en6_super.jpg

Also, Pak's word isn't ? . He's 1 writer, so his opinion only holds so much water. At best, he's one writer with an opinion so when HE writes, it will be that way. Generally, Hulk still can't mess with herald levels such as Thor and Surfer.

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @darkraiden manhunter did you say manhunter doesn't ? with surfer mentally? You're a brat g! Read a comic. Manhunter issue like superman mixed with nate grey lol...move on with your life surfer would be lucky to beat Sentry. Thor runs you ? in the top tier not surfer
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thor and Surfer are pretty much equal but Thor is a warrior Surfer is more passive.
  • lion_heart
    Options
    Thor has gotten his ass handed to him by Hercules. How the ? is that ? even seeing The Hulk? Yall ? love to overrate Goldilocks.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol Hercules never ever beat Thor...

Thor would beat the dog ? out of hulk and Hercules! Please read your books.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Stan Lee himself has said Thor is the mostp powerful hero in Marvel
  • waterproof
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

I had to reread what u wrote

But on the creation of thor

i will post the whole quote when i get the time, he said how can u make a person stronger than the ststrongeshere is in hulk, and how can u make a person smarter than reed richards, he said u can't...but you can create a ? .

Now Thor was intended to be smarter then Reed Richards and just as Strong as the Hulk but he is not, the whole quote was how The creation of Thor was manifes and what was the original intension, to make a new charact fresh while using a same power set as characters he already had without looking like he recycling chracters

But check this out in the Stan and Kirby era the strongest characters in Marvel was written HulK, Thor then Thing so u can take that with a grain of salt
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    @darkraiden manhunter did you say manhunter doesn't ? with surfer mentally? You're a brat g! Read a comic. Manhunter issue like superman mixed with nate grey lol...move on with your life surfer would be lucky to beat Sentry. Thor runs you ? in the top tier not surfer

No, no he's not. Surfer has immense mental abilities as well and is Abstract levels of strength in the astroplane. MMH has nothing over Surfer. Nothing. Also Thor has tied with BRB, Surfer smashed him in 3 punches. Sentry would just get drained by Surfer.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Surfer has beaten a softened bill...you're right...he is no match for Martian manhunter mentally or strength wise. Speed he has him. This is just factual. Durability wise as well. Surfer has nothing he can drain from manhunter and he can phase. Surfer would catch hell with J'onn.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    The ? would surfer drain Sentry? Of what?
  • lion_heart
    Options

You wanna bet on that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPRi4EA8jc
  • lion_heart
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

I had to reread what u wrote

But on the creation of thor

i will post the whole quote when i get the time, he said how can u make a person stronger than the ststrongeshere is in hulk, and how can u make a person smarter than reed richards, he said u can't...but you can create a ? .

Now Thor was intended to be smarter then Reed Richards and just as Strong as the Hulk but he is not, the whole quote was how The creation of Thor was manifes and what was the original intension, to make a new charact fresh while using a same power set as characters he already had without looking like he recycling chracters

But check this out in the Stan and Kirby era the strongest characters in Marvel was written HulK, Thor then Thing so u can take that with a grain of salt

The ? Thor was taking a beating against Hulk during the Fear Itself storyline. Look what he did to Thing. Never is Thor able to do that to The Hulk.

• DarkRaiden
    Options
    Surfer has beaten a softened bill...you're right...he is no match for Martian manhunter mentally or strength wise. Speed he has him. This is just factual. Durability wise as well. Surfer has nothing he can drain from manhunter and he can phase. Surfer would catch hell with J'onn.

Surfer's stronger, he put down BRB in three hits. And he can just...produce fire, or create a blackhole, or hit him with cosmic rays,MMH has nothing on him. Phasing won't do ? when J'onn has no way to hurt Surfer. None at al.

And he'd drain Sentry's supposed "exploding sun" powers with ease, absorbing every display of energy he sent at him. Anything else, Sentry just gets smashed so....it's not even worth mentioning.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

You wanna bet on that?

Odin drained Thor's power and he didn't have Mjolnir. ? pleasseee.

• evoljeanyes
    Options

Surfer's stronger, he put down BRB in three hits. And he can just...produce fire, or create a blackhole, or hit him with cosmic rays,MMH has nothing on him. Phasing won't do ? when J'onn has no way to hurt Surfer. None at al.

And he'd drain Sentry's supposed "exploding sun" powers with ease, absorbing every display of energy he sent at him. Anything else, Sentry just gets smashed so....it's not even worth mentioning.

No mother ? cosmic rays...his fire fear was retconned, manhunter closed a blackhole with his hands. Surfer would get mind ? . Not to say Surfer can't win. But you're hyping him. All of his massive powers have limitations and take supreme concentration.

• lion_heart
    Options

You wanna bet on that?

Where did Odin drain his power? The ? ain't ? without Mjolnir. What was Thor's excuse when Emma Frost beat the breaks off that ? ?

• evoljeanyes
    Options

You wanna bet on that?

Where did Odin drain his power? The ? ain't ? without Mjolnir. What was Thor's excuse when Emma Frost beat the breaks off that ? ?
    ? he shattered this hoe and she built herself back with phoenix force. She had full phoenix and couldn't ? with his mind. Then she snuck him and dipped. Thor hit Hercules with lighting without the hammer. You're hating. Thor is that ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    MM can not ? with Surfer in any way lol

Im one of the ones that agree that MM>Superman but no hes not ? with Thor
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

No mother ? cosmic rays...his fire fear was retconned, manhunter closed a blackhole with his hands. Surfer would get mind ? . Not to say Surfer can't win. But you're hyping him. All of his massive powers have limitations and take supreme concentration.

Nah son, Surfer's done Telepathy from across the galaxy and resisted mind control from Moondragon with the mind gem, aka >>>>>MMH. Also recently, they made it so that power cosmic was tied to the astro plane and that those who use it (Surfer especially) are immune to psychic attacks and are unbeatble in the astro plane. MMH ain't mindraping ? . And Surfer does most of his powers with ease, ? takes but a second. And MMH's fire weakness comes back and leaves, so it's assumed on till I see good reason as why it's not.

Also Supes closed a blackhole with his hands, need a scan for MMH. Never heard of that one.

Just face it, Surfer is a step above the JL heavy hitters. Even all together they would fail.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @darkraiden you're tripping...just like you think Slade would beat Wolverine which is a joke, MMH and SS is a head up fight. Mm WOULD MIND ? SURFER. That's it. Mindfuck. Mm would control all of ss's energy blasts. Intangibility makes him out of reach for all surfer attacks and he can mind ? him. ? that one add moindragon feat Mm mind controlled SPECTRE made black Adam merk hisself.