DC vs Marvel tier battles royal!

Options

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    @darkraiden you're tripping...just like you think Slade would beat Wolverine which is a joke, MMH and SS is a head up fight. Mm WOULD MIND ? SURFER. That's it. Mindfuck. Mm would control all of ss's energy blasts. Intangibility makes him out of reach for all surfer attacks and he can mind ? him. ? that one add moindragon feat Mm mind controlled SPECTRE made black Adam merk hisself.

MM can't control energy blasts, and intangibility means nothing. Surfer rearranges and attacks molecules, to go intangible, one still has matter and still has molecules that can be attacked. And once again, Surfer is better mentally than both of them, Moondragon with a mind gem is insanely powerful mentaly. The Mindgem allows regular ass people to be on Prof. X's level if not higher (that's planet wide telepath), and Moondragon is already the truth. So no, no mind ? at all.

And just for your benefit:

Surfer moving lightyears in seconds: 1001810-929320_0_pr_super.jpg

Cross galaxy telepathy: 1008588-silversurferannual0226lof6.jpg

He can phase too: 1008593-ssenslavers43phasingwn5.jpg

Him being immune to damage in the astral plane (mental attacks): 1872794-cant_be_beat_in_astral_plane.jpg

Moondragon feat: 1912158-crusades_03_34_super.jpg

And beyond this he's disintegrated people's atoms, beaten Impossible Man (aka Mr. mxyzptlk) and more.

Not to mention that the Crunch feat I displayed before lets him beat Galactus level beings. MMH has no chance.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @darkraiden bro you're not properly selling manhunter. Surfer has gotten mind ? by Loki...manhunter is the strongest Telepaths in DC. Surfer communicated cross galaxy. He isn't a strong Telepath bruh. Martian manhunter is the ? astral plane. The ? deteriorated without him. He currently equals supes in speed and strength. He can also augment strength by shapeshifting. He does manipulate energy.

And moondragons mind gem is altered by warlock to protect his people.

Surfer isn't light speed anymore. Plus surfers reaction when off his board is regular so he has no reaction feats. John is hella fast. I don't mind suggesting surfer wins but its surely tough for him
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    @darkraiden bro you're not properly selling manhunter. Surfer has gotten mind ? by Loki...manhunter is the strongest Telepaths in DC. Surfer communicated cross galaxy. He isn't a strong Telepath bruh. Martian manhunter is the ? astral plane. The ? deteriorated without him. He currently equals supes in speed and strength. He can also augment strength by shapeshifting. He does manipulate energy.

And moondragons mind gem is altered by warlock to protect his people.

Surfer isn't light speed anymore. Plus surfers reaction when off his board is regular so he has no reaction feats. John is hella fast. I don't mind suggesting surfer wins but its surely tough for him

That's all completely wrong, this might be the last time since I've already shown so much why Surfer wins with ease but w/e. Loki mind controlled him once, but that was old, ancient, and since then, Surfer has resisted far stronger mental attacks and has gotten far more powerful. And no, Surfer is the Astral Plane as in literally unbeatable, so Mental attacks won't work. Also, check a respect thread, he has absorbed psychokinetic energy, and can sense/see psionic energy.

As for strength, he's stronger than Supes. Beta Ray Bill is causally busting planets with ease, and Surfer stomped him with ease.

Warlock's people is not Surfer, so that mind gem's alteration wouldn't affect Surfer, he flat out resisted it.

As for speed, he's actually even faster and has gone millions of times past light speed recently and even blitzed Nova in battle, as in reaction speed. He's also searched an entire planet within a second, and check a respect thread, off his board he's still too fast for Hulk and was 'fast as space winds' and even has nanosecond reaction speeds.

Surfer stomps bruh it's been proven over and over again. Just accept it.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @darkraiden you're irrational and ill informed.

Surfer isn't the astral plane there is no proof he can't be mind controlled. Surfer has no hand to hand on foot reaction feats.

? too fast for hulk? We talking about light speed + mm..

He is only faster than light speed in hyperspace.

He blitzed nova on his hoard ? . You're just ? riding Surfer.

Warlock put restraints on the mind gem because he didn't trust moondragon. she couldn't even mind control pip. He altered it.

Speed blitz isn't reaction time.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Lol Hercules never ever beat Thor...

Thor would beat the dog ? out of hulk and Hercules! Please read your books.

You wanna bet on that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPRi4EA8jc

Odin drained Thor's power and he didn't have Mjolnir. ? pleasseee.

Where did Odin drain his power? The ? ain't ? without Mjolnir. What was Thor's excuse when Emma Frost beat the breaks off that ? ?
    ? he shattered this hoe and she built herself back with phoenix force. She had full phoenix and couldn't ? with his mind. Then she snuck him and dipped. Thor hit Hercules with lighting without the hammer. You're hating. Thor is that ? .

You making ? up ? . Emma sonned that ? for real. Thought Thor was suppose to be a ? ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eN_U6J4Cds

"I should have guessed that a boy who takes such girlish effort with his long locks would hit like one"

"Tell me have you ever wished a woman to put you on all fours and grab hold of that mane"

That's the ? to make Thor's soul burn slow
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    She had phoenix force bruh...phoenix force beats galactus.
  • Bong Water
    Bong Water Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

You wanna bet on that?

Where did Odin drain his power? The ? ain't ? without Mjolnir. What was Thor's excuse when Emma Frost beat the breaks off that ? ?

She did whoop his ass. That ? almost made me shed a tear for Goldilocks.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options

You wanna bet on that?

? he shattered this hoe and she built herself back with phoenix force. She had full phoenix and couldn't ? with his mind. Then she snuck him and dipped. Thor hit Hercules with lighting without the hammer. You're hating. Thor is that ? .

She only had 1/5 of full Phoenix power and still beat his ass.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    No she had it all...did you even read the comic.1/5th phoenix!
  • lion_heart
    Options

She ain't have it all. Stark shattered it
  • DrMindbender122
    Options

If that's true, why were there 5 Phoenix Avatars who grew in power whenever one of their ranks fell in battle?

The only one who had the full Phoenix power prior to Hope was Cyclops (hence why he ? choked Emma Frost and took her share of the power).

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    Either way straight up Emma would get worked out.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You wanna bet on that?

fam you talking about the Phoenix force... and Namor and Magik.Collossus might have been down at the point. It didnt happen in the main book
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

You wanna bet on that?

fam you talking about the Phoenix force... and Namor and Magik.Collossus might have been down at the point. It didnt happen in the main book

Bruh thank you!!!!
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Go back and read the story. I didn't write it, nor am I saying that there weren't some inconsistencies (I.e., Thor surviving a full out attack against the Phoenix Force itself in space; him getting his ass whooped by Emma Frost; to Cyclops preventing him from smashing him with Mjolnir with just one hand).

Hell, the most ? inconsistency was Namor losing to the Thing.

Call it what y'all like, but for some reason, Thor was used as a punching bag in that series. The only other Powerhouse that got an even worse beating than Thor was Gladiator...and that was him going against all of the P5.

Namor fell 1st in Wakanda. Then it was Colossus and Magik against Spiderman. Then Emma Frost.

How is that y'all ain't see the Phoenix Force leave their bodies and enter the remaining Avatars? It was right there on the pages.

Y'all sure we read the same series?

Oh...and the fights in AvX Versus WERE canon. They just put them in a separate book to flesh out the fight stories (and make more money, of course).
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Go back and read the story. I didn't write it, nor am I saying that there weren't some inconsistencies (I.e., Thor surviving a full out attack against the Phoenix Force itself in space; him getting his ass whooped by Emma Frost; to Cyclops preventing him from smashing him with Mjolnir with just one hand).

Call it what y'all like, but for some reason, Thor was used as a punching bag in that series. The only other Powerhouse that got an even worse beating than Thor was Gladiator...and that was him going against all of the P5.

Namor fell 1st in Wakanda. Then it was Colossus and Magik against Spiderman. Then Emma Frost.

How is that y'all ain't see the Phoenix Force leave their bodies and enter the remaining Avatars? It was right there on the pages.

Oh...and the fights in AvX Versus WERE canon. They just put them in a separate book to flesh out the fight stories (and make more money, of course).

Thank you!! ? are asleep.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didnt that fight happen after Namor,Colossus Magik all went down? so Emma Frost was super powered up
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Now that u mention it, I'm not sure. I thought it took place while all of the P5 were still powered.

I might have to dig through my collection and see when that AvX VS issue took place.

Right now, I'm tryna read DC's Wraith of the First Lantern arc.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    Now that I sit and think about it, that Thor/Emma Frost fight occurred before Namor attacked Wakanda.

When Emma Frost and Cyclops were the last of the P5, that's when the battle on Utopia in which Xavier was killed took place.
  • lion_heart
    Options
    Now that I sit and think about it, that Thor/Emma Frost fight occurred before Namor attacked Wakanda.

When Emma Frost and Cyclops were the last of the P5, that's when the battle on Utopia in which Xavier was killed took place.

So Emma had half of the PF when she took on the "? " Thor? That ? still got ? up.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    ? Thor had no idea that wasnt Emma. Lol he wasn't there to scrap. Phoenix Force is a top 5 marvel entity. (TOAA, Living Tribunal, Eternity, and Galactus) of course Thor lost. Y'all ? man...Thor still that ? ...y'all in here talking about Thor won't ? without the hammer. ? fought Hercules head up without his power source. No one in here is talking about suffer without the cosmic cube. Get off the Thor hate....

On another note avengers 3 should be avengers vs justice league...if they don't put that on screen we all lost.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    ? Thor had no idea that wasnt Emma. Lol he wasn't there to scrap. Phoenix Force is a top 5 marvel entity. (TOAA, Living Tribunal, Eternity, and Galactus) of course Thor lost. Y'all ? man...Thor still that ? ...y'all in here talking about Thor won't ? without the hammer. ? fought Hercules head up without his power source. No one in here is talking about suffer without the cosmic cube. Get off the Thor hate....

On another note avengers 3 should be avengers vs justice league...if they don't put that on screen we all lost.

? ....that's not even close to the top 5 list. Just letting you know.

And btw Thor's beaten phoenix before, with ease. He jobbed. Get over it. (not to evol, but to everyone).
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @Darkraiden who did I forget bruh
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm curious as to who you think the top 5 are in Marvel too, lmao. Last I checked PF was equal to Galactus. ToAA and LT is above Galactus. Not to knowledgeable on Eternity, so at best Evo got 4 out of 5 characters correct. Don't use any pre-retconned/amped character like Beyonder & MM or IG Thanos.