First Look at Chucky in "Curse Of Chucky" (the classic look is back)

Options
Mr.Forte
Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm happy the "Child's Play" franchise is going back to their roots

[img]http://cdn.? -disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/curse-of-chucky.jpg[/img]

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    He looks more like Charles Lee Ray (Brad Dourif) now.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

That's actually Brad Dourif's daughter Fiona Dourif behind Chucky

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this a continuation cause I thought a reboot was in the works some time ago. If not you could count me out... bride,seed,curse, its getting old time to start over imo

Chuckys hair looks longer than usual, like a girl doll.
  • Broddie
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »

Word? oh ? I smell a plot twist then (Daughter of Chucky).

Is this a continuation cause I thought a reboot was in the works some time ago. If not you could count me out... bride,seed,curse, its getting old time to start over imo

Picks up after Child's Play 3 so it doesn't acknowledge Bride or Seed despite having the same writers and producers. I think Chucky looks more masculine now actually. Like his face isn't all round and boyish it looks more human & a bit "older". Again more like Brad Dourif which is actually kinda cool.

• clairvoyance
    Options

That's actually Brad Dourif's daughter a Dourif behind Chucky

Picks up after Child's Play 3 so it doesn't acknowledge Bride or Seed despite having the same writers and producers. I think Chucky looks more masculine now actually. Like his face isn't all round and boyish it looks more human & a bit "older". Again more like Brad Dourif which is actually kinda cool.

I unno continuity is all over the place I'll rather them start off fresh plus its been over a decade since 3 even though I did enjoy H20 & Scream 4 its possible this one one might be good, might see it depending on the trailer.

As far as chucks look I cant say too much being its just a poster.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? better be good
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Broddie
    edited May 2013
    Options
    There have been some dope ass DTV movies some sequels that even surpassed the theatrical predecessors (Universal Soldier Regeneration, Undisputed II & III). So it could either be on that level or just straight up doo doo like most of the new Steven Seagal movies.
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    I just realized that pic is in a cd case? Im not surprised it got the DTV treatment the last two chucky movies were a setback people wanna see a horror movie not a comedy unless its "Freddy". Still looking fwd to the trailer though....
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st one was the GOAT but it went hella down after that. Gunna peep it on DBD lol
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    Bride and Seed of Chucky should have been direct to video.

Bride was okay for what it was. But looking forward to this and the remake hopefully they'll be gory like the other horror remakes.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should be the last movie
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

good because those two movies were ? awful
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited May 2013
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Adeh doeeh dem bella give me the power I beg of u GIVE ME THE POWER I BEG OF U

i did that ? to @missK ? was hilarious
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited May 2013
    Options
    from what i read they gonna release this then do a reboot which will be more darker that the original and tell more about charles lee ray

remember this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY3yNbCXd20
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    I believe they're still in post production but you should expect a trailer within a month and a half. The film is set to be released in October. I've read that the comedy element is being taken out completely, hopefully it's true.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this a joke? who the ? still cares to see a 1ft doll just not scary anymore 1st movie was funny as ? tho...
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    is this a joke? who the ? still cares to see a 1ft doll just not scary anymore 1st movie was funny as ? tho...

I care. I'm a huge fan of the "Child's Play" franchise. Chucky still has a nice fanbase so if the numbers do great for this movie hopefully they can make it back to the big screen. But if not, I'll still be happy if they just continue the story with DTV releases.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited May 2013
    Options
    i dont want the comedy taken completly out just toned down some the first one had some funny moments but still suspenseful
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Adeh doeeh dem bella give me the power I beg of u GIVE ME THE POWER I BEG OF U

i did that ? to @missK ? was hilarious

Don't ever do that 2 her again!
    Light chest I hope he didn't scare u.