TBT: "Get yo' hoe mayne..puzz ahh nigguh!" - Webbie

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in The Reason
Whus goo' mayne, this ya boy Ciroc Obama answurrin all dem questions 'bout whateva mayne. End of the day we do it for dem churren ya hurd me mayne?! Ya feel me mayne?.

Yo i was re-watching this yesterday & i still have tears watching this. ? was classic. ? sounded like Uncle Ruckus of Boondocks.

Ol' ? eyed ass ? LMAO. ? was spaced out on them drugs. Looking like Baby's lost child mayne, ya hurd meh mayne? LOL.

@ 8:20 "*funny ? /body expression* Julia, Julia..mayne how anything you axin me in this ? today relevant to da question?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7LYUuHhNPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM8Iqqv9tDU

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He southern an high
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another southern ?
  • CirocObama
    Options
    You ? need to stop trying to bait ? into a regional argument. I just posted this cuz it's classic & it was fun.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never stopped bein funny...
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TRILL YOUNG SAVAGE!
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was kinda funny but I believe I saw him rambling in a deceased rapper's eulogy. This n*gga either has mental problems or a nasty drug habit or both. He needs help IMO. People in his circle should do an intervention or something...
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It wasn't a deceased rapper...Ion think, could be wrong...But the way he was talkin is just the way ? talk...He not special, just not super educated/articulate...
  • CirocObama
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    It was kinda funny but I believe I saw him rambling in a deceased rapper's eulogy. This n*gga either has mental problems or a nasty drug habit or both. He needs help IMO. People in his circle should do an intervention or something...

Yeah i remember that. Pretty sure it's a drug habit. Could be both tho. I honestly never liked or got into him or Boosie cuz i don't really respect what they about & how they move, as far as what i've seen, but i just found this funny.

You know the deal with most ? tho. Quick to pull a show infront of any crowd willing to buy a ticket & call it "entertaining" at the end of the day, get what i'm sayin'? Which is why it's so easy to find alotta ? play dumb even if they aren't.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    webbie on that savage life and gangsta muzik tip>>>>
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »

Yeah i remember that. Pretty sure it's a drug habit. Could be both tho. I honestly never liked or got into him or Boosie cuz i don't really respect what they about & how they move, as far as what i've seen, but i just found this funny.

You know the deal with most ? tho. Quick to pull a show infront of any crowd willing to buy a ticket & call it "entertaining" at the end of the day, get what i'm sayin'? Which is why it's so easy to find alotta ? play dumb even if they aren't.
    What they about
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his new track hot tho...