Ladies....

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Du_Du wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    My man doesn't like going to stuff like this but he does cause he loves me ( his exact words lol )

lol, that ? can develop resentment sometimes

I would never force him to do anything he didn't want to really do

He is not too excited about the ceremony ... but doesn't mind the open bar and BBQ at the reception
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes @deadeye I tried it again last night and it was awful.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Empress_ wrote: »
    I expect to see a partial pic of you in that red dress @empress_

lol

Red is my color! And it's long with a slit mid way up one side...

PJdE0.gif

@empress_

Care to flash an old man some thigh?

• deadeye
    edited May 2013
    Yes @deadeye I tried it again last night and it was awful.

@Pico_Roscoe

rucuo4.gif

Drop that story and don't spare any details.

102qphu.gif

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day of pampering tomorrow, a date with my hunni on Saturday and recover on Sunday...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes dead eye, you're too old for all of us. Yes, even her.

Question answered?

You're welcome. :-)

damn....just........damn.
  • Bussy_Getta
    He told me "I wanna ? you in the ass" so I told him I'd think about it (cause he's packing HEAT)
    So I thought about it and said why not its not like I haven't tried this before.

So last night we got the ? and the condoms and I did the lil enema thing, we start making out and he proceeds to eat my ? and play with my ass. So then he says "you ready?" I was like hell yea...... I WAS NOT ? READY DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!! My ass is on fire still!!! He got a some good strokes in before I gave up.
  • deadeye

My ass is on fire still!!!

Pics of your red hot ass?

• Bussy_Getta
    deadeye wrote: »

Now deadeye.....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    taeboo wrote: »
    Day of pampering tomorrow, a date with my hunni on Saturday and recover on Sunday...

gif fail smh....

but yeah, im highly upset about this.....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    My man doesn't like going to stuff like this but he does cause he loves me ( his exact words lol )

lol, that ? can develop resentment sometimes

tumblr_m0dphhcxqz1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

If a dude 'develops resentment' over doing some normal boyfriend ? then he's an idiot.

wtf you think you signed up for? Just the good stuff?

That's when I appreciate him the most is when he's doing some ? I know he'd rather NOT do, just to make me happy.
  • deadeye

Now deadeye.....

"Now?"

Excellent.

Unless you meant no.

In which case......I'm sad now :-(

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sleeping this weekend. Tomorrow's the last night I'm working for a bit. These past couple of weeks have been crazy and sad, I'm exhausted.
  • Kat
    He told me "I wanna ? you in the ass" so I told him I'd think about it (cause he's packing HEAT)
    So I thought about it and said why not its not like I haven't tried this before.

So last night we got the ? and the condoms and I did the lil enema thing, we start making out and he proceeds to eat my ? and play with my ass. So then he says "you ready?" I was like hell yea...... I WAS NOT ? READY DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!! My ass is on fire still!!! He got a some good strokes in before I gave up.

I must have missed the part where you spoke on drinking a bottle of vodka beforehand.

Never have ? sober...ever.
  • deadeye

I must have missed the part where you spoke on drinking a bottle of vodka beforehand.

@mzgrahambitches

Would you care to share your story Kathryn?

• Bussy_Getta

Girl I has Hennessy!
  • deadeye
    edited May 2013
    MrsWest wrote: »
    I am sleeping this weekend. Tomorrow's the last night I'm working for a bit. These past couple of weeks have been crazy and sad, I'm exhausted.

@MrsWest

You're a nurse right?

So, was this a 10-day straight then 5 days off type of shift?

• Kat
    Damn, he must be packing for real then.

You must be thiiiis short to ride..lmao.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're a nurse right?

No just the night shift. In a maternity wing which isn't great when you see babies come in addicted to drugs. Some women ain't ? .
  • deadeye

Girl I has Hennessy!

Is there a visible gape?

• MsSouthern

I was just about to say the same thing

I gotta be white girl wasted to be down for ?
  • deadeye
    edited May 2013
  • deadeye
  • Kat

You're a nurse right?

No just the night shift. In a maternity wing which isn't great when you see babies come in addicted to drugs. Some women ain't ? .

Thank you for doing what you do.

I couldn't handle that.
  • MsSouthern
    AP12 wrote: »

I was just about to say the same thing

I gotta be white girl wasted to be down for ?

define "white girl wasted"

taking-notes.jpg

4-5 Crown and cokes and a blunt usually does it ....