Bumpin Your Car Stereo Loud...Is That Grown&Sexy...?

A1000MILES
A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
When I got my first car at 16('03 Buick), I always bumped my ? ...And it's not een necessarily for attention, cause my first car ain't een have that nice of a system, and I really only put the windows down when I'm hot...Now, at 23(in a '02 Cadillac), I still do the same ? ...I been pulled over 3 times for disturbing the peace...But I notice folk look at me differently these days...Like it's not socially cool to be an adult who rolls around bumpin his ? loud as ? ...I notice older adults be lookin at me like "Man, turn that ? down"...I really don't give a ? though(I kinda do), but what's y'all experience with this...?

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit up Phoenix one day. Mad old ass Mexicans bangin Mariachi music out their pickups. ? sounds like the carnival is in town from 8 blocks away.

At the same time, I've seen near 50 year old white women bangin the ? outta Too $hort and mid-life crisis white dudes blastin Pac, so it's prolly safe to say that everyone does it at some point.
  • A1000MILES
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Stop caring what random people think and do you...

Only think about how your behaviour is percieved if it affects your job/source of income or your close family....

Them people frowning don't pay your bills or put food in your cupboard or a roof over your head....? em.

I agree...But at the same time, like I said, I been pulled over 3 times for the ? lol...So there's obviously enough of a social stigma behind it that it can get you in trouble...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na, it ain't that they look at you crazy because adults don't play their music loud. They look at you crazy cause not everyone wants to hear ? ass, loud ass music when they're driving down the street. I play my ? loud too but I usually keep my windows up and if they're down I turn my ? down when I pull up on some kids or someone who probably ain't trying to hear it.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled up to the traffic light bumping "thugz mansion", this redneck outta no where yells "turn that ? down", i yell back "after you chuck your newports" smh
  • A1000MILES
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Na, it ain't that they look at you crazy because adults don't play their music loud. They look at you crazy cause not everyone wants to hear ? ass, loud ass music when they're driving down the street. I play my ? loud too but I usually keep my windows up and if they're down I turn my ? down when I pull up on some kids or someone who probably ain't trying to hear it.

It's not just ? ? , lol...What is this assumption?...I was just bumpin "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake loud as ? today...
  • A1000MILES
    "Mirrors" go hard as ? , cuh...Specially the switch up at the end...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? let that ? knock...
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i bump my music my windows are up.......its louder that way
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    b00kie wrote: »
    I like music and I like sound. Upgraded sound system in my whips so I'm gonna turn it up.
    But not in neighborhoods where I live or I frequent. Also not while i'm in parking lots lookin for a space.

Out of respect people not trying to hear that, plus I've gotten my ? stolen multiple times before by 'advertising'

I do the same in parking lots...but elsewhere my ? is banging.

And how "grown & sexy" it is probably has something to do with what's being played, not how loud it is.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm grown and I do what I want...
    let me turn up these ? ass ? hymns.... bullet...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play my music loud for just in the car, i dont think other cars can hear it. I like a thud instead of vibrating bass.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only on the highway.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »

It's not just ? ? , lol...What is this assumption?...I was just bumpin "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake loud as ? today...

Well my ? be ? . Lol
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Car came with an 8 speaker sound system and a woofer... I'll be damned if I don't use them.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bump my ? all da time..

ive even bumped kelly Rowland "kisses down low" in my ? .. dat beat go hard on the low..