Bumpin Your Car Stereo Loud...Is That Grown&Sexy...?

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Like it's not socially cool to be an adult who rolls around bumpin his ? loud as ? ...I notice older adults be lookin at me like "Man, turn that ? down"...I really don't give a ? though(I kinda do), but what's y'all experience with this...?

You should take it as a compliment that they expect better from you.

If they just saw you as some knucklehead they probably wouldn't care either way.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a Squidward alias, na?..The ? ...?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    kzzl wrote: »
    Got the JL's on some Rockfords. Rearview shaking like Ali and Micheal J Fox playing pity pat. These new models seems to have some decent stock speakers, hooked them up to a pioneer, and even the installer was impressed. I'm catching clicks off guitars riffs in dynamic stereo surround. I can hear that subtle delay in Bun B's vocals. Chaka Khan sounding like she's right there in the passenger seat. ? epic. And I let the world know it.

Turn it down when in parking lots or private property. I don't worry bout the laws unless I'm doing other ? I shouldn't be doing. Don't knock it too loud when lingering in strange hoods that I don't know, either. I'll turn down the ? ? when around kids, but after 8pm no ? are given. They need to have they ass in bed by then.

But if I'm bumping happy black folk music like some Zapp & Roger I 'lax on the rules. Cause how can a ? hate on that ? . If I'm bending corners round my stomping grounds, I'm turned up cause that's how everybody ride. Scenic routes, interstates, on the corner, it's sounds like a marching band is with me.

Bawse ? . Don't know bout the bolded tho.

I gotta concentrate when I park, bruh. The mirrors keep the insurance down. That ? shaking when objects are closer than they appear in tight spaces is asking for more trouble. And I keep it low on private property... like our parents house and ? . That's just outta respect. They love it when I pull up playing Mo Towns greatest, but still I low it off GP.

My homeboy lows his ? for funeral lines and whenever he passes by churches. I don't do that, though. Different strokes for different folks.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my Caddy in March...I done already had the passenger mirror blown out, and the back fender dented....Both time, I was bumpin, got damn....
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u wanna listen than listen if u hear something u don't want to hear don't point fingers at me
    Lol
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9gag-auto-263442.jpeg
    Dying laughing ova here
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bro almost 40 and still bump his music. ? my mother and other people over 50 be blasting their oldies so do your thing. The white guy next door who is obviously middle age be blasting that country ? lol.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not about loud music. I'm more focused on getting the best quality speakers I can find.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? em. ? other cars, ? people on the street, ? cops.

I bump my ? when riding everywhere: through the streets of Brooklyn, DE, Philly, on the BQE, on the Jersey Turnpike, wherever, whenever, whatever.

No ? ever given. It's my ? .
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Bose sound system in my Alfa Romeo....? I look like playing my ? low... Hv a ? driving slow bumping that Reggae/Dancehall during the summertime still buzzed off that kush... Epic joyride
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to five years ago but I'm too low key. I don't want to be seen or noticed.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not about loud music. I'm more focused on getting the best quality speakers I can find.

That's like me saying I'm not into speed. I'm more focused on getting a car with the most torque.

Foh b...

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Shidd i pull off from work bangin my music damn near everyday that doesnt make me any less grown&sexy.. #jammin in the car
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    b00kie wrote: »
    I like music and I like sound. Upgraded sound system in my whips so I'm gonna turn it up.
    But not in neighborhoods where I live or I frequent. Also not while i'm in parking lots lookin for a space.

Out of respect people not trying to hear that, plus I've gotten my ? stolen multiple times before by 'advertising'

Pretty much sums it up. I talked to a cop one time and he told me you're only likely to get pulled over for loud music if you're at a stop light or in a residential neighborhood.

Yall gotta be careful with that ? , I once paid a $262 ticket for loud music and I aint have ? but some nice 6x9's smh. And of course like homie said if you "advertise" your ? like that in the wrong place, ? will be plottin, happened to me too.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u in ya 30's blasting rap music loud as ? then you losing out here.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stock stereo works just fine, it can bump when it needs to tho I still need to get a deck that lets me play my ipod on it or at least one with a cd player that doesn't eat my cds. And most the time a quiet drive is what I need unless I am going some place far away
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Coming down the block man loud as ? , you would swear Redman was in the Truck"
    But nah, I don't do it, I barely cut the radio on. And I hate when ? come down the block in the middle of the night shaking ? up
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to do that back in high school and during my early 20s. I would want to be heard 4 blocks down before folks knew I was about to pull up. I cant even see myself do that today. Thats youngin ? . You know how dumb you look when your by yourself, slappin that ? extra loud in a mall parking lot, waiting for that person to back out?

I keep it a level where its not too loud, not too low and at the same time, people can hear what I slap. No more 3 15's in the trunk. 1 8w7 is all you need.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I blast ice cube in all white neighborhoods.. Drake in the hood, 2 live crew next to little kids, lil Wayne by churches, 2pac downtown, and Miguel in parking lots when I'm going to park. Idc woooooo
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did someone bump a thread from 1998?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing wrong with bumping your music is if your exposing ? to a rattling trunk or to a bunch of treble. Other than that, bump on.