Video: Multi-Racial Cheerios Ad Receives A lot of Scrutiny...

123457»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    zombie wrote: »
    you have a problem with black people using the word ? but when spics here use the word ? you don't give them warnings that's what the ? we are talking about.
    what we're talking about is that this isn't even true. you're being pissy because you dropped a ton of ethnic slurs aimed at Hispanics and you're doing it EVEN NOW while claiming about nonexistent unfair treatment

also, at THIS point i'm going to start assuming you're not discussing the topic --since you're making ? claims because you're mad about this-- and from here on out, additional slurs are being taken as intentional slurs
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Also Janklow has no authority in GnS or Donkey so he can't stop immature posters from using racial slurs there,but he can here.
    it is true that i do not typically hang out in GNS/Donkey

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Hispanics can use the word ? , Blacks can use the word ? .
  • kingblaze84
    bambu wrote: »
    You want to shun race mixing and seem to promote segregation........

Plus all that ? you kick up with that 6 chick in the G&S........

And I am sure you think along the lines of black superiority through evolution........

So......

for the 1millionth time I do not believe in racial superiority, race mixing for African people is bad through out our history it has produced economic,political and social negatives for us as a whole. that is why I oppose race mixing my opposition has nothing to do with genetics.

I promote African people doing whatever we have to do to effectively compete with other people.

Cosign.....
  • kingblaze84
    janklow wrote: »
    Then why don't you ban the word ? it flies all over R&R and i don't see you giving any warnings for it, i use the word ? and i get a warning. what kind of ? is that?
    if you haven't figured out by now that a poster can use ethnic slurs for groups they belong to but not for groups they don't... well...

So ban the word ? then. If Hispanics wana use the word ? all the time, then Blacks should be able to say ? . Be fair or stop being a mod.
  • kingblaze84
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Lets not make the solution to this problem harder than it needs to be.

? the ? . ? the cave ? . Enslave the child.

Problem solved.

LMAO!!!!!
  • janklow
    since when did i say the first was acceptable?
    ...or are you taking zombie's unsupported claim at face value without even thinking about it?
    So ban the word ? then.
    what the ? does this sentence even mean?
    tossing non-black posters for using it as a slur? THIS IS WHAT I DO
    prevent anyone from using it on the forum ever? let me know when you wake up for whatever dream you're having
    If Hispanics wana use the word ? all the time, then Blacks should be able to say ? . Be fair or stop being a mod.
    so seeing as how you dropped this twice for some reason and THEN amped it up to the "be fair or stop being a mod" part ... let me amp it up to "ah, go ? yourself if you're going to give me that level of ? ."

zombie's ? off because he dropped an ethnic slur 1000 times in this thread and he got a WARNING for it. note that he got the warning because i wanted him to realize i had tossed a pile of said slurs out of this thread. this is, in turn, something i have done to MANY posters for YEARS. and yes, for white/hispanic/non-black posters who run around tossing slurs at blacks.

now you're cruising in here a week or so later cosigning his nonsense for some reason even after --and this is the confusing part on my end-- reading me post that it is NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR HISPANICS TO USE ANTI-BLACK SLURS. really not getting how that was hard to grasp.

short version: be a poster that reads the thread or stop posting.

• kingblaze84
    edited June 2013
    janklow wrote: »
    since when did i say the first was acceptable?
    ...or are you taking zombie's unsupported claim at face value without even thinking about it?
    So ban the word ? then.
    what the ? does this sentence even mean?
    tossing non-black posters for using it as a slur? THIS IS WHAT I DO
    prevent anyone from using it on the forum ever? let me know when you wake up for whatever dream you're having
    If Hispanics wana use the word ? all the time, then Blacks should be able to say ? . Be fair or stop being a mod.
    so seeing as how you dropped this twice for some reason and THEN amped it up to the "be fair or stop being a mod" part ... let me amp it up to "ah, go ? yourself if you're going to give me that level of ? ."

zombie's ? off because he dropped an ethnic slur 1000 times in this thread and he got a WARNING for it. note that he got the warning because i wanted him to realize i had tossed a pile of said slurs out of this thread. this is, in turn, something i have done to MANY posters for YEARS. and yes, for white/hispanic/non-black posters who run around tossing slurs at blacks.

now you're cruising in here a week or so later cosigning his nonsense for some reason even after --and this is the confusing part on my end-- reading me post that it is NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR HISPANICS TO USE ANTI-BLACK SLURS. really not getting how that was hard to grasp.

short version: be a poster that reads the thread or stop posting.

I hear what you're saying but that has not stopped Hispanics from using the word ? here or outside. I see it in other rooms and I'm certain Hispanics have used the word ? here in this forum because I've seen it, and yes I know which posters have said it, won't call out any names. Either way, it's time to be fair and let the word ? be used. If ? can be used, so can ? .
  • janklow
    I hear what you're saying but that has not stopped Hispanics from using the word ? here or outside. I see it in other rooms and I'm certain Hispanics have used the word ? here in this forum because I've seen it, and yes I know which posters have said it, won't call out any names. Either way, it's time to be fair and let the word ? be used. If ? can be used, so can ? .
    well...

01. i'm talking about what i do. i think it's been said that i am not in every room all the time, so seriously, if the issue is something like "there's a hispanic dude running wild in the Cheap Seats throwing racial slurs around" ... i think we're talking about another mod.
    02. and now we're saying "well, it happen here but i won't name names." i don't know what that's supposed to mean. either a poster is way out of line and someone should note it so that it can be dealt with... or this all sounds like ? . i mean, really, we're complaining that this happens and, according to zombie, i am cool with it for some reason... yet we're not pointing out any examples of it?
    03. no, it's not "it's time to be fair and let the word ? be used." because we're not letting all other slurs get a pass, so your contention is false. and really, we're actively arguing for permission to throw racial slurs around?

either start naming names of posters who are out of line or get the ? over it.

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the same ppl seeing an issue with the commerical would also see a problem if is say the ads stayed with just portraying an asian male with asian female, black male with black female, white male with white female etc etc.. smh. Some really do just disagree with everything.