Beyoncé Furious Over Photoshopped H&M Campaign pictures(they tried to "thin out" her figure)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
470_2633685.jpg
o-BEYONCE-HM-570.jpg?15
Uh-oh, someone ? off Bey, and this time it wasn't an overzealous fan. Beyoncé is allegedly outraged that H&M tried to photoshop her curves for their spring/summer 2013 ad campaign.

A source told The Sun newspaper, "When Beyoncé found out they had edited the way her body really looked, she hit the roof. She's a true diva and was furious that she had been given such a snubbing. Her people refused to give the pictures the green light so H&M were forced to use the originals."

Beyoncé has never been shy about promoting a healthy body image. She recently told Shape, "Not everyone is supposed to be the same. Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you."

A spokesperson for H&M admitted in the past there were "discussions" about the images, revealing the star had final approval of which photos should be included.
In other words, Beyoncé got her way.
http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/beyonc-233-8220-furious-8221-over-photoshopped-h-142500597.html

Oh so nothing was said when lorel made her look like a white girl. But you better not mess with her body..........
beyonce1.jpg
I remember I made a thread about this and asked if these women ever have any say in what gets out. I guess I have my answer SMH.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NB4 the female furries for beyonce
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in other news i'd still smash
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    LOL that ? is delusional. And to think that she actually got upset when a fan smacked her butt cheek. She projects herself to the world as a gyrating piece of ass. I don't care for her music. And her voice isn't anything special. I like looking at that ass but that's it. She has a body but no substance like 85% of the sisters nowadays(sorry to say sisters). And it's amazing how she can get angry over the image of her body but not the fact that they lightened her skin in the cover of a magazine. This alone tells you she may have been complicit in it. ? that ? . She needs to get back to shaking that big ass. Because it's obvious that's all she's good for.
    CopperKing wrote: »
    She's cool with the de-melanizing though ...but the ? touch up is crossing the line?
    Oh so nothing was said when lorel made her look like a white girl. But you better not mess with her body..........

all that needs to be said
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This amuses me
    she caught feelings
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's H&M. What did she think they were gonna do?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL that ? is delusional. And to think that she actually got upset when a fan smacked her butt cheek. She projects herself to the world as a gyrating piece of ass. I don't care for her music. And her voice isn't anything special. I like looking at that ass but that's it. She has a body but no substance like 85% of the sisters nowadays(sorry to say sisters). And it's amazing how she can get angry over the image of her body but not the fact that they lightened her skin in the cover of a magazine. This alone tells you she may have been complicit in it. ? that ? . She needs to get back to shaking that big ass. Because it's obvious that's all she's good for.

AMEN.gif
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm totally behind Beyonce on this one. If she wants to look like an albino stripper, it's her ? -given right as an American to do so.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    She approves photo shopped pics she's wrong. She tells them to leave the pics the same and don't edit them, she's wrong. There's no making some of you ? happy no matter what decision somebody makes. You just want to criticize regardless of what somebody does.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO those are the originals.

That ? look good.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 angry black women
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's highly fuckable.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn if she do, damn if she don't, mane who the hell cares
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we get the real pic so we can compare?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    She approves photo shopped pics she's wrong. She tells them to leave the pics the same and don't edit them, she's wrong. There's no making some of you ? happy no matter what decision somebody makes. You just want to criticize regardless of what somebody does.
    lol you stay on some go against the grain when it don't need to be gone against type ? . I don't give a ? what a ? post on here you gone find a way lol. It's pretty clear what the post is about if you take the time to read and let it seep in.

Can we get the real pic so we can compare?
    Those are the real pics bruh(READ ? !! REEEEAD!!!).

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

/thread. The ? has been brain-bleached.

Oh yeah..I'll still smash..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    NB4 the female furries for beyonce
    and some dudes too

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is a billboard of her in houston i think a beer company.. i couldnt even recognize her they changed her skin tone so white
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    slim or thick i just wanna smash her