ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Lightskinned girls >>>>>>>>>>>

You done ? up now.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Jamaica wrote: »
    1. Know your audience the IC doesn't like to read long ass articles unless it involves some type of exposure of another IC poster

But to answer your thread its ridiculous IMO. This isn't as deep of an issue as its being made out to be. People like what they like. But the whole pretty for a darkskin girl thing is ignorant.

So it's not connected to white supremacy? Is that what you're saying?

Wait a minute is this who I think this is? There was only one poster that used THAT debating tactic.....

I knew something seemed familiar.

That's the dude that used to start all those race topics and post links to some article at the bottom of the opening post.

Strongblackman or something.

? was hilarious 'cause you used to get him clapped up all the time.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Field negros lauce

House ? win?

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man these type of articles need to stop, they aint doing ? but adding fuel to the fire.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so we gonna act like colorism is just a problem on one side?

wack ass thread

24160371.jpg
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man these type of articles need to stop, they aint doing ? but adding fuel to the fire.

How?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? who dont like lightskinned girls are ?
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never felt intimidated by light skin or white people. I consider myself brown skin
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like all kind of women. If she pretty, she pretty.

/END THREAD
  • fuc_i_look_like

How?

because it's a million dark skin vs. light skin "articles" all over the internet. And it's the same ole story in every single one of them, they're not saying anything new at all. And the reason these internet bloggers/authors keep writing them is because they know black ppl eat that ? up. It's so many more important issues going on, yet in 2013 dark skin vs. light skin articles and debates still continues to capture the attention of simple minded black folks. ? is pathetic yo.
  • ohhhla

? , you're the reason why when someone prefers light-skinned females.

They automatically think you find dark-skin blacks disgusting.

Knock it off.
  • Undefeatable

How?

because it's a million dark skin vs. light skin "articles" all over the internet. And it's the same ole story in every single one of them, they're not saying anything new at all. And the reason these internet bloggers/authors keep writing them is because they know black ppl eat that ? up. It's so many more important issues going on, yet in 2013 dark skin vs. light skin articles and debates still continues to capture the attention of simple minded black folks. ? is pathetic yo.

Smh @ this ignorance. Light-skinned people are better off because they're light-skinned. That's a fact. And this fact isn't going to go away by ignoring it.

The nerve of these negroes wanting to talk about white privilege but not light-skin privilege.

• coop9889
    ohhhla wrote: »

Knock it off.

Why would I be the reason, when I also believe there are good looking brown/dark-skinned women?

Never did I SAY dark-skin blacks are disgusting.

So how bout you and the rest of em quit assuming.
  • fuc_i_look_like

How?

Smh @ this ignorance. Light-skinned people are better off because they're light-skinned. That's a fact. And this fact isn't going to go away by ignoring it.

The nerve of these negroes wanting to talk about white privilege but not light-skin privilege.

But that's all they're doing: TALKING about it. That's the problem I have with these articles, they just keep re-hashing the same tired ass rhetoric. Rarely if ever do these articles offer any type of solution to these problems. Because as much as I hate to admit, as long as we Blacks continue to live in a cracka dominated country, it's always gonna be this ? light skin vs dark skin divide among Blacks.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla wrote: »

Knock it off.

Why would I be the reason, when I also believe there are good looking brown/dark-skinned women?

Never did I SAY dark-skin blacks are disgusting.

So how bout you and the rest of em quit assuming.

I know that of course but you the way ypu present makes it seem that way
  • Undefeatable
    edited May 2013

How?

But that's all they're doing: TALKING about it. That's the problem I have with these articles, they just keep re-hashing the same tired ass rhetoric. Rarely if ever do these articles offer any type of solution to these problems. Because as much as I hate to admit, as long as we Blacks continue to live in a cracka dominated country, it's always gonna be this ? light skin vs dark skin divide among Blacks.

They are not tired. And we know how some of the gap could be eliminated: if black people would stop worshipping light skin. This might be possible if we can do some consciousness-raising. But that requires talking about the issue. Whereas not talking about it ensures that the status quo will be undisturbed.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love light skin females

And brown color ones

I cant be with a dark dark ass female tho .
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like dark skinned females.

But I'd date this one. Most dark skinned females don't look like this anyway.

tumblr_luz1quZvdc1qfy7xzo1_1280.jpg
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman. wrote: »
    I don't like dark skinned females.

But I'd date this one. Most dark skinned females don't look like this anyway.

tumblr_luz1quZvdc1qfy7xzo1_1280.jpg

That's dark? I thought you had to be Wesley Snipes status to be considered dark skin
    what's the bar?
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno how dark you ? are talking.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thread about what low lives say...
  • coop9889
    Thats inbetween brown and dark. Closer to brown.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    threadstarter is a ?
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    if a women looks good she looks good.................. only suckas say ? like that, ? i would beat that alien ? in avatar movie i dont give a ? , she look good to me
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if a women is pretty she is pretty only suckas say ? like that, ? i would beat that alien ? in avatar movie i dont give a ? , she look good to me

cs ? racist to ? "this is absurd"