New MMG Mixtape Priorities Sampler w/ Jay-Z & Lil Wayne

lamontbdc
lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
just cruising twitter and seen this....not sure when it's dropping

''Start your weekend off right with @belairerose bottles and new @untouchablemmg music. #Belaire #TheGifted #BlackBottleBoyz #MMG''

[img][/img]577afe40bf1e11e28b8022000aaa0a1f_7.jpg

Comments

• Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want to know is when is Stalley getting a release date. Until then ? MMG
  • lamontbdc
    seems like wale the only one working...Ross had to fall back after controversy...Meek started promoting a mixtape a week after dropping a album...and I don't think many ppl are interested in Stalley...Stalley makes some good music tho just not sure he appeals to the masses
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    all them ? suck, ross cant find another hit, Once he does then we will have a album full of the exact song again. Meek just garbage, Nobody can argue that meek is nice, Hes trash. Wale trying to cater to these ? and because mmg lost all their buzz he will do french montana numbers. Stalley is aite but he lost his chance to blow up on the mmg buzz. So you may see a little bit of MMG this year but they are dead as a group.
  • Kellmill
    edited May 2013
    I'm still checking for the Stalley album, I hope he comes through he has on his tapes. And I'm still copping the Wale album when it drops. Hopefully he can weed out the ? tracks and finally put a 5/5 album out. I thought the Meek album was pretty decent, I'm still checking for him. And Ross ain't hungry no more

(Lil Wayne voice) You hear what I said? Ross ain't hungry no more
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all them ? suck, ross cant find another hit, Once he does then we will have a album full of the exact song again. Meek just garbage, Nobody can argue that meek is nice, Hes trash. Wale trying to cater to these ? and because mmg lost all their buzz he will do french montana numbers. Stalley is aite but he lost his chance to blow up on the mmg buzz. So you may see a little bit of MMG this year but they are dead as a group.

Completely agree about stalley. He had that american dream mixtape (or whatever you call it) and that had him in the airplane hangar waiting to take off but its too late for him to really launch into something semi big or decent and get buzz. Still dope but his window closed or is closing as we speak.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when someone made a thread about Stalley but the title said Stanley
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalley is just a ? that raps well. He has no chrisma at all
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Kellmill wrote: »
    (Lil Wayne voice) You hear what I said? Ross ain't hungry no more

what are you even talking about? that ? aint made ? money wise. Lets say that ? made atleast 1 dollar off each of his albums he has sold this far.....so what hes made 1.5mill off sales, ? had a good buzz for 3 years and prob charged 20k a feature but still gave free features to people like wayne, khalid, and that entire click. so outside of like 10 songs he hasnt made any money off features. maybe 200,000 off features. all the rest of the money is concerts. he prob gets 10k a show after the label takes their cut. 100 shows maybe another milli but that is ? money in this rap game, I sure hope that ? is still just as hungry because he aint made enough to supply him a nice house and food for the rest of his life. a 20 year old in the hood couldnt live off 1m for the rest of his life, Much less a rap star
  • Kellmill
    edited May 2013
    I was talking strictly in terms of his skills on the mic. I could give a ? about his money situation. Teflon Don was the last time he was on his ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't new music
  • lamontbdc
    Kellmill wrote: »
    I was talking strictly in terms of his skills on the mic. I could give a ? about his money situation. Teflon Don was the last time he was on his ? .

i thought Rich forever was dope and GFID wasn't all out wack just disappointing then meek dropped a disappointing album aswell.

• FutureFan
    FutureFan Members Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    Hoping for a Future feature on this.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale will do his numbers. Meek is officially working on his album.