Who really believes in D. Rose on here?

Options
international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
And believe, I mean in the sense that he can really overthrow Lebron James and the Miami heat?

http://youtu.be/Y_wpkZG8zjE

I do

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to get his head right first
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um no he cant.

Great player though.

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    ? need to get his head right first

Yea, he needs to strengthen his psyche, when he gets over that hurdle tho, i think its a wrap for the nba, given the bulls improve...
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's gonna need a bigger boat.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on the front office.
  • coop9889
    Options
    With Wade breaking down why cant the Bulls beat the Heat. The Pacers are giving the Heat competition and the Bulls go be better than the Pacers next season

Anybody CAN beat the Heat, but it's unlikely.

They gon be the favorites next year barring some crazy ass offseason moves.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If he had Rondo's attitude, yes.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I believe in D.Rose that he can do it, and I don't think he soft on the basketball court as he is off it. Dude plays physical and is not afraid to attack the rim and yam on dudes 2x his size. He's shown flashes in 2011 he can do it, he just can't do it by himself though.

I love the bulls roster even though they're without a 2nd superstar, I think with him being out forced other players to find playing time like Jimmy Butler. If they can keep belinelli, and nate da great they can potentially be a 10 deep team.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Um no he cant.

Great player though.

when his squad is healthy they are better then the heat.. if he didnt get hurt last year they was arguably the faves 2 come out the east..
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol and smh at people thinkin all of Chicago was questioning the heart of Derrick Rose.......... I'm almost sure most of the sports outlets interviewed whites that that don't even live within a 20 mile radius of the UC........... Most black folks in Chicago will tell you they like D. Rose sitting out the season cuz we wasn't gon win the championship anyway, so why should he risk his career on one season.............. Black folks in Chicago aint even really mad he sat out the season, hell yeah we wanted to see him play but we understand him sayin ? that ? , I'll wait til next year........... All that Chicago wants D. Rose to comeback now was the media interviewing whites in whites suburbs or white neighborhoods................... I'm pretty sure they didn't go to Ktown for opinions, ? I'm sure they didnt even make a trip to Harvey for an opinion............ Dont believe the media hype on the DRose return or lack thereof................. They talked to chitown yuppies and formed an opinion............
  • coop9889
    Options
    Um no he cant.

Great player though.

when his squad is healthy they are better then the heat.. if he didnt get hurt last year they was arguably the faves 2 come out the east..

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

? stick to suckin ? dont talk sports
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Um no he cant.

Great player though.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

? stick to suckin ? dont talk sports
    lol why is that the only thing u refer 2 when u disagree wit my posts.. it dont affect me... the only people who give u props is other trolls and infamous... lol smh... step yo troll game up...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in Harvey Dent
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    No I don't believe in rose he's not on lebrons level,he don't change,impact or dominate the game like lebron we already saw that in '11 ecf.I believe in the bulls Team and they will eventually beat miami thibs is a better coach,noah is better,we got butler now the team as a whole is better than they were 2 years ago
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Lol and smh at people thinkin all of Chicago was questioning the heart of Derrick Rose.......... I'm almost sure most of the sports outlets interviewed whites that that don't even live within a 20 mile radius of the UC........... Most black folks in Chicago will tell you they like D. Rose sitting out the season cuz we wasn't gon win the championship anyway, so why should he risk his career on one season.............. Black folks in Chicago aint even really mad he sat out the season, hell yeah we wanted to see him play but we understand him sayin ? that ? , I'll wait til next year........... All that Chicago wants D. Rose to comeback now was the media interviewing whites in whites suburbs or white neighborhoods................... I'm pretty sure they didn't go to Ktown for opinions, ? I'm sure they didnt even make a trip to Harvey for an opinion............ Dont believe the media hype on the DRose return or lack thereof................. They talked to chitown yuppies and formed an opinion............

Lol @ the bolded.I know for a fact there's plenty of blacc people who ? on rose in maywood,k town,east garfield park I've witnessed it

"the bulls weren't gonna win a championship" is dumb logic.We saw nothing, a whole season was wasted cuz rose was to shook to play.While shumpert (who was injured on the same day) was helping his team.The purpose was to see IF rose could return and how he would play but that shook ? had a million excuses why he couldn't."Muscle memory","hamstrings on fire" or " I can't dunk off my left knee".This dude will have missed 18 months for an injury other players returned from and were effective in half that time.Lmao @ thinking All blacc people are riding for this kid that's not true at all.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of this depends on 2 things Dwayne Wades health and whether or not the Bulls front office can make a move or two.

Whether ? want to admit it or not Wade has been looking flabby and sick the last two years now.

? in game 5 of the Indy Miami series I damn near thought LeBron was back in Cleveland for a second.

The second factor is Chi town needs more scoring I don't know if they get that in a young player or players already on the team or by signing a free agent but they need at least one player or a combination of two players other than D Rose who can consistently get 16-18 points a game in hostile playoffs environments on the road.

Maybe Nate the Great and Marco are those guys.

Hopefully Chi town can keep Nate he will be getting paid this summer and rightfully so.

I think he'd be an excellent option at 6th man coming off the pine and they could even play him and Rose together in certain situations.

I think teams like Chicago and Indy are a lot closer to the Heat than many people would like to think.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    A lot of this depends on 2 things Dwayne Wades health and whether or not the Bulls front office can make a move or two.

Whether ? want to admit it or not Wade has been looking flabby and sick the last two years now.

? in game 5 of the Indy Miami series I damn near thought LeBron was back in Cleveland for a second.

The second factor is Chi town needs more scoring I don't know if they get that in a young player or players already on the team or by signing a free agent but they need at least one player or a combination of two players other than D Rose who can consistently get 16-18 points a game in hostile playoffs environments on the road.

Hopefully Chi town can keep Nate he will be getting paid this summer and rightfully so.

I think he'd be an excellent option at 6th man coming off the pine and they could even play him and Rose together in certain situations.

I think teams like Chicago and Indy are a lot closer to the Heat than many people would like to think.

Wade averaged 23 points a game on 46% shooting in the playoffs last year on a bad knee. People just look at that horrible game in Indy last year and think he played like that all playoffs long. Now this year he's been really bad.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wade averaged 23 points a game on 46% shooting in the playoffs last year on a bad knee. People just look at that horrible game in Indy last year and think he played like that all playoffs long. Now this year he's been really bad.

That ? ain't the same player man he either stays hurt now or having these quiet games that fly under the radar due to LeBron's greatness.

A good game for him these days is like 18 and 5.

Not bad but far from superstar numbers.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jimmy Butler can be that guy that gives you 15-18 ppg, he prove that in this years playoffs and if he can improve his jumpshot over the summer then he go be dangerous. Nate isn't coming back, the way he played he go be too expensive for the Bulls to resign. Marco might be back but that depends on if another team throw a bunch of money at him
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

Cosign the bolded that's why I wanted rose to play this year just to see him and nate on the floor at the same time

But nate aint returning he already announced it on his instagram.Marco is a long shot too.Both of them played good enough to have earned bigger contracts that's the only reason they won't be bacc.The bulls will have about 16-18 mil in cap space summer '14 to go after the king,melo,cousins,bosh,kobe or rudy ? and they don't want to use any of it by signing cats long term right now
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? derrick rose
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not mad at Rose for sitting out, just frustrated because he kept leaving the door it open to play. When Reggie and BJ clear him, all will be forgiving when he comes back and playing at a superstar that we're accustomed to seeing.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls could of beat the Heat with out Rose if they had Deng and Hinrich back and Thibs wasn't so stubborn to let rip hamilton play to give some players rest. Lebron got shut down FOR THE MOST part by a no name 2nd year player. Granted Lebron did go off game 2. But his FG percentage was down and Butler played some good d. With the emergence of Butler I think the Bulls can beat the Heat. Wade is done I don't care what anyone says. IMO this injury for Rose will be a blessing in disguise
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once Rose comes back next season and dominates there will be no more questions........