Who really believes in D. Rose on here?

Options

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U guys know he's a low percentage shooter and his team has always even before this season won while he's injured... He's overrated...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it says allot about rose that he had "confidence issues" this year and that was a main reason he didn't play a single second. If your a guy i can build my franchise around you shouldn't have "confidence issues" im sorry.

If homes couldn't practice and could not shoot or could not dunk and was still sidelined by doctors that is one thing. But when your bro is wearing the pants in your partnership and saying ? your too afraid to say then that is concerning. When you practice and we see you dunking (100% or not) but your not putting 5 mins into a game that is concerning.

Dudes on his team were playing entire games putting their bodies on the line. Noah was hurt too yes not an ACL but still an injury that was tough to play through. And @BlackxChild cosign your post about his shooting %. Once he gets back in the playoffs if he actually wants to stand a chance against the heat he need to pass it to deng and noah allot more because they are more efficient scorers than him. Bron Bron shut him down 2 years ago shooting wise. But noah this year hurt was a force to be reckoned with.
  • tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His squad was fully healthy in 2011 @damobb2deep, and they lost in 5 games.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tha fury wrote: »

the team this year was different tho..
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose is like a boxer who has been knocked out cold for the first time. They are never the same after that.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And the Heat aren't?
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Rose is like a boxer who has been knocked out cold for the first time. They are never the same after that.

Once he gets used to game speed next year without incident, I don't think he'll be as gun shy, and ? at your avi.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYETOPn wrote: »

Once he gets used to game speed next year without incident, I don't think he'll be as gun shy, and ? at your avi.

that's debateable and if there is another rough and tough playoff series i bet rose will be scurred
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in D. Rose and c/s @Crude about d wades health.. yeah he did put up #'s last year during the playoffs, but fam is clearly diminishing (watch i say that and he go for 40 tonight against the pacers lol) he sat out what 6 of the last 7 games before the playoffs started and still was hurt.. i think he gets a hella pass

but to D.Rose i think he will be back better than ever with a full year off. I think ? did his thing this year and Noah got better (made first all star team) and once him and deng get healthy this summer they will be better. I doubt they can keep Nate (think he will get a nice offer from another team) but they will still have Belinelli. I think they can take the heat but, lets wait and see what MIA does in the offseason.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    NYETOPn wrote: »

that's debateable and if there is another rough and tough playoff series i bet rose will be scurred

If he makes it that far, full season with no adverse incidents, I think it's reasonable to assume he'll be comfortable enough to not limit himself in a physical playoff series.

You're right. though. The injury may still be in the back of his mind.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »

And the Heat aren't?

ok they added ray allen *shrugs*
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »
    I believe in D.Rose that he can do it, and I don't think he soft on the basketball court as he is off it. Dude plays physical and is not afraid to attack the rim and yam on dudes 2x his size. He's shown flashes in 2011 he can do it, he just can't do it by himself though.

I love the bulls roster even though they're without a 2nd superstar, I think with him being out forced other players to find playing time like Jimmy Butler. If they can keep belinelli, and nate da great they can potentially be a 10 deep team.

? why u always gotta type in that italics ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who cares, basketball is rigged.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impossible.

Look, i understand the city of Chicago is repped hard here on the IC, but yall gotta stop. Lmao

I said it three years ago, the Bulls are a new version of Lebron's Cavs: great regular season team, great defense, but nowhere near enough scoring to help their star come playoffs.

Loyalty and delusion is yall downfalll. Yall think noah and deng are better than they are, and b/c of that they havent upgraded around rose. And now yall think Jimmy Butler is the answer at SG. Enough already.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i do.

but the supporting cast needs to play great against the heat in a 7 game series. Butler, Deng, ? , Gibson, Noah, Nate etc.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Impossible.

Look, i understand the city of Chicago is repped hard here on the IC, but yall gotta stop. Lmao

I said it three years ago, the Bulls are a new version of Lebron's Cavs: great regular season team, great defense, but nowhere near enough scoring to help their star come playoffs.

Loyalty and delusion is yall downfalll. Yall think noah and deng are better than they are, and b/c of that they havent upgraded around rose. And now yall think Jimmy Butler is the answer at SG. Enough already.

You're another one of these ? casual fans who been flooding this place lately.The Pacers just took the heat 7 without one superstar on the roster wit defense and rebounding being the key.They were the 24th ranked offensive team in the nba
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Impossible.

You're another one of these ? casual fans who been flooding this place lately.The Pacers just took the heat 7 without one superstar on the roster wit defense and rebounding being the key.They were the 24th ranked offensive team in the nba

Ngga please. Just cuz i dont sit in here 24/7 w/ yall dont confuse me as a newby. 'Flooding this place', this place is the ? n Gomorah of sports talk, 85% of yall nggas dont know anything analytical about this game.

Look at you usin labels, "superstars"...that don't matter, what does matter is Indy had the #2, #3, and #4 best players in this series. Thats why they challenged.

And its all about matchups. Indy matches up better than Chicgo. Tired of yall actin like a completely healthy Bulls squad didnt go out in 5 vs. Miami in 2011. It's disgusting.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Impossible.

Ngga please. Just cuz i dont sit in here 24/7 w/ yall dont confuse me as a newby. 'Flooding this place', this place is the ? n Gomorah of sports talk, 85% of yall nggas dont know anything analytical about this game.

Look at you usin labels, "superstars"...that don't matter, what does matter is Indy had the #2, #3, and #4 best players in this series. Thats why they challenged.

And its all about matchups. Indy matches up better than Chicgo. Tired of yall actin like a completely healthy Bulls squad didnt go out in 5 vs. Miami in 2011. It's disgusting.

The bolded is a fact but you still sound like an idiot.Indiana had 2 frontline players who exploited miami's weakness which is rebounding and interior defense That's why they challenged period

You said the bulls don't have enough offense yet the 24th ranked pacers took the heat 7.This isnt '11 bulls are better than they were 2 years ago
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Impossible.

The bolded is a fact but you still sound like an idiot.Indiana had 2 frontline players who exploited miami's weakness which is rebounding and interior defense That's why they challenged period

You said the bulls don't have enough offense yet the 24th ranked pacers took the heat 7.This isnt '11 bulls are better than they were 2 years ago

Roy Hibbert this series: 22ppg, 10rpg. Result: 7 game series.

Noah vs. Miami in 2013: 9.8 ppg, 9.2 rpg. Result: 5 game series.

Noah vs. Miami in 2011: 6ppg (not a typo), 9.8rpg. Result: 5 game series.

Dawg..stop playin wit me. Its not just the rebonding and the defense, its the low post threat to SCORE. Noah is no threat to score, hence Chicago is no threat to win.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Impossible.

co sign, but George is super star now.

• S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This isnt '11 bulls are better than they were 2 years ago

Here's their roster then and now. Tell me how they've gotten better.

2011---->2013
    Derrick Rose--->Derrick Rose after surgery. Unfortuanately, there's a chance he wont be as good.
    Ronnie Brewer--->Jimmy Butler. Slight upgrade. He's basically a younger version of Brewer.
    Luol Deng
    ? --->Older n wearing down
    Noah--->Same dude, still can't score.
    ---
    Taj Gibson
    Omer Asik--->Nazr Mohamed. Downgrade
    Kyle Korver--->Kirk Heinrich. Meh.
    Keith Bogans--->Rip Hamilton. Was an upgrade but now Rip is done.
    John Lucas--->Nate. Upgrade but he's a FA

Like i said, you don't have the analytical mind to ? wit me buddy
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of this depends on 2 things Dwayne Wades health and whether or not the Bulls front office can make a move or two.

Whether ? want to admit it or not Wade has been looking flabby and sick the last two years now.

? in game 5 of the Indy Miami series I damn near thought LeBron was back in Cleveland for a second.

The second factor is Chi town needs more scoring I don't know if they get that in a young player or players already on the team or by signing a free agent but they need at least one player or a combination of two players other than D Rose who can consistently get 16-18 points a game in hostile playoffs environments on the road.

Maybe Nate the Great and Marco are those guys.

Hopefully Chi town can keep Nate he will be getting paid this summer and rightfully so.

I think he'd be an excellent option at 6th man coming off the pine and they could even play him and Rose together in certain situations.

I think teams like Chicago and Indy are a lot closer to the Heat than many people would like to think.

Word, let's just ignore that he averaged 21.5/5/5 on 52% shooting during the regular season, word.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Impossible.

Dawg..stop playin wit me. Its not just the rebonding and the defense, its the low post threat to SCORE. Noah is no threat to score, hence Chicago is no threat to win.

I said the pacers had TWO frontline players that exploited the heats weak interior defense.I have no idea why you're posting noah and hibberts stats like I ever said noah was an interior scorer or a scoring threat.

West and hibbert combined for 36 ppg and 18 rebs a game vs the heat.Derrick Rose is better than anybody on the pacers offensively AND the bulls can defend,rebound and score on the inside you're just posting stats like some geek ? who dont watch games.Rose had a sub par series vs miami in '11 and still averaged more than the pacers leading scorer this series that you're dickriding.Bulls as a unit are better thibs is better,noah is better and rose will be better they lost in 5 this year wit a mash unit next year they will take the heat 7 or beat em
  • S2J
    Options
    Impossible.

I said the pacers had TWO frontline players that exploited the heats weak interior defense.I have no idea why you're posting noah and hibberts stats like I ever said noah was an interior scorer or a scoring threat.

West and hibbert combined for 36 ppg and 18 rebs a game vs the heat.Derrick Rose is better than anybody on the pacers offensively AND the bulls can defend,rebound and score on the inside you're just posting stats like some geek ? who dont watch games.Rose had a sub par series vs miami in '11 and still averaged more than the pacers leading scorer this series that you're dickriding.Bulls as a unit are better thibs is better,noah is better and rose will be better they lost in 5 this year wit a mash unit next year they will take the heat 7 or beat em

Lmao Thats when you know you givin nggas work. Ngga just resorted to '? it, we just better!'

Welp, as with most 'debates' here, this is where i bounce. I post reason supported by facts, and it's met with emotion and fandemonium. I love this place.