Who really believes in D. Rose on here?

Options

Comments

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

Nets have a better team You don't think some defensive players will take the nets to the next level? They got Terry, Pierce, and Garnett. I think Plumlee is going to be a solid player. Nets definetly have more talent.

Terry i s the X factor and more times than not his 3 is cash his going to be golden coming off the bench for the Nets....its Heat, Knicks, Nets next year Hawks are the wild card cuz that team is up and down every year
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    I believe in rose jus not the front office

he took his time so i believe in him too
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

Nets have a better team You don't think some defensive players will take the nets to the next level? They got Terry, Pierce, and Garnett. I think Plumlee is going to be a solid player. Nets definetly have more talent.

Terry i s the X factor and more times than not his 3 is cash his going to be golden coming off the bench for the Nets....its Heat, Knicks, Nets next year Hawks are the wild card cuz that team is up and down every year

What? So you gonna completely disregard the Pacers and Bulls with Rose returning? It's Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Nets and then Knicks.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

What? So you gonna completely disregard the Pacers and Bulls with Rose returning? It's Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Nets and then Knicks.

you def right, I completely forgot about them but you can attribute that to the black label im sippin right about now lol
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You Hear That Lebron? Derrick Rose Says He's The Best Player In The NBA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aXRbtDfnak
  • ThatPigskinGuy007
    ThatPigskinGuy007 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

Lebron is the best right now, But I love Drose attitude, in his mind he's second to no one. i wish Durant had thiis mentality a bit. N Drose been my favorite player for sometime now. Just bought my son his new shoes for when he goes back to school.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Life Idol = "Malcom X"

My nikka.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude in here more than us.. wtf you a undercover bulls fan or he really shook on the bulls. no matter we will beat the Nets.

This ? shook and scared bulls might beat the heat or lile tommy said take em to 7 and possibly beat em
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothin wrong with guy havin confidence guy has potential to be it along with Durant.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he's developed a mid-range and learned how to play defense, he might have a case...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D-Rose was serious as hell when he said that. Its going to be a good season.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChefThird wrote: »
    D-Rose was serious as hell when he said that. Its going to be a good season.

yep...wait for it!
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how exactly is he supposed to help the Bulls beat the Heat? It's not like he's the Heat's kryptonite if my memory serves me correctly.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    So how exactly is he supposed to help the Bulls beat the Heat? It's not like he's the Heat's kryptonite if my memory serves me correctly.

The Bulls are very well coached. Everyone plays their position. We just have to knock down ? . We got some shooters now, hopefully they see playing time. In order for thee bulls to win everybody has to be at their best.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose gonna come back on fire, problem is they let the spark off the bench go. Bulls fans talk all dis trash when they got sonned 4-1 in 2011 with a full squad, lost in 1st round last year, and then lost 4-1 in 2013. they are never going anywhere until rose gets another perimeter scoring threat. keep throwing shots at knicks and lakers when your squad is a2nd round ceiling squad at best. cats be happy about getting 60 wins and getting sonned in the playoffs every year LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is everyone hyping up the Nets? They picked up 3 washed up players who are about to recieve their pensions....and Joe Johnson is one of the most one dimensional starters in the NBA. Bulls should of made more moves but once again even though it is yet to be proven they made a great draft pick. Snell has a lot of upside. You have Rose who is better then the overrated Deron Williams who got EXPOSED by HINRINCH! Let's Check out the roster...Rose, Deng, Butler. Noah, ? ? Pfftttt bring on the Nets. Like someone said I am more worried about the Pacers. ? is weak, but he can can you 16-9 and i'll take that.Noah keeps getting better and better. Butler is emerging as a lockdown defender and he can score and still has so much room to get better its not even funny. You got Taj off the bench with Teague and Hinrich I think Bulls will be a 2nd or 3rd seed
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Watch out....the Bulls signed....MIKE DUNLEAVY

That ?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    And believe, I mean in the sense that he can really overthrow Lebron James and the Miami heat?

http://youtu.be/Y_wpkZG8zjE

I do

i believe that he can get it done once .... especially if the heat have trouble with a team in a lesser round (imagine them going thru the indiana ? then playing the bulls)

only thing is he may not get the chance

if the heat happen to win next season there's no way they're gonna keep that team together ... a couple of them will go (ray allen and bosh) and chicago is not there yet as far as where they stand right now for next season. it will take them getting another major piece... noah and deng aint cutting it. this being d roses come back i dont expect a serious shot at the throne until 2015 ... unless they happen to get an unexpected piece added on ....im not big on all that cap room ? and trades and all that ... but they shoulda got josh smith if they coulda. didnt he just walk out of atl?? smh
  • UPTOWN
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

dont get it twisted ... the pacers wont do what they did last year ... the other teams are different now plus the scenarios are different... heat, knicks, bulls and nets neck and neck, then the pacers and 3 other random teams ... sixers gonna be surpising if they actually get a good coach LOL
  • infamous114
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Sixers are going to be surprising? They're going to arguably be the worst team in the East bruh. It's Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Nets and Knicks. The rest don't matter.
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Sixers are going to be surprising? They're going to be arguably be the worst team in the East bruh. It's Heat, Pacers, Bulls, Nets and Knicks. The rest don't matter.

if the sixers get a quality coach .... they will make the playoffs

im telling you right now ... indiana's confidence is on swoll ... but they will not be having the season they had last year. it will not happen. think about chris paul new orleans' 2008 season .... thats your pacers. they will decline just as the hornets did
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Nets roster>>>> Bulls

dont get it twisted ... the pacers wont do what they did last year ... the other teams are different now plus the scenarios are different... heat, knicks, bulls and nets neck and neck, then the pacers and 3 other random teams ... sixers gonna be surpising if they actually get a good coach LOL

You crazy, the Pacers are a top 3 team in the East and the ? ass Knicks will be a 5 seed at best
  • infamous114
    Options
    Lol @ the 76ers making the playoffs next year.