His card was denied

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma need u to tell me that ? on the low...dont be screaming it "Aye ummm Mr. Copper Yo Card aint goin thru...U got cash?"...smh kneegas
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    I mean but why the MAAAAAANNNNNN gotta always pay for the date anyways tho ....huh?? I mean what's THAT allll about tho
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Imma need u to tell me that ? on the low...dont be screaming it "Aye ummm Mr. Copper Yo Card aint goin thru...U got cash?"...smh kneegas

Lol and the machine make that loud ass beep noise. Sounds like a damn fire alarm when that ? doesn't go through...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    w

Exactly, what I've been tryna say all along...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chick had a $50gift card to olive garden, wasn't even hungry but we went anyway. it didn't work. turns out whoever gave it to her either never activated it, or stole it right out of the store b/c we called the number on the back and they didn't recognize the card number so i made her pay for the meal with her own money. thats the only time i've not paid for a date but i would have felt bamboozled had i paid
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take cash with you
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these hoes lyin

but i dont have a card anyway, all cash

so i aint gotta worry bout ? like this
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? you women mean ? happens??

Apparently the nigha broke...that means broke ass nigha happened

No it means ? can happen with a card. Technology isn't ? perfect. Seems like most females in here are aware of that.

I'm sorry I can't relate. I never had that problem ...it's just seems odd that most of y'all females experienced a technology malfunction which is very rare ,unless you at some rinky sink restaurant

Bro my card got declined once when it had 8+ racks in the bank in my checking account one time, scanned it again went through just fine; DID NOT GET CHARGED TWICE. ? happens bro.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me before. Had this bad chick with me trying to show out at a restaurant. Shrimp, steak, bottles of wine, appetizers, dessert.
    On a random? Nosir

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy. What can you do in that situation except have her pay then get her back. It shouldn't be a big deal among adults.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's why i hate ? with cards....

i'll hit the atm up before hand, or check my balance....

? happpened at the gas station once...? was the worse
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You type women.. are not in the wild... what type of sorcery is this

This. All these politically correct, 'Stand by your Man' answers.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One time i went out to eat with my chick, my homie and his new fiancee, and 1 more homie. Our first time meeting his fiancee, and dude is usin his 'work voice', bein all professional n phony, usin big words n ? Lol

So ffwd to payin the bill, the waitress comes back to him, in front of all us and 'sorry, this card was declined'. First reaction I just put my head down, but for some reason me n my other homie catch eyes and now we bout to start laughin. IDK why! Sorry!

Then we hear him talk to the waitress in his professional, white guy voice 'Oh, thats strange, this card had a definitive amount on it. I must have allocated some other money'---WE DIED. Could not hold it in, we just both bust out laughin. We somehow played it off and he did pull out another card, but it was hilarious.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »

dude is usin his 'work voice', bein all professional n phony, usin big words n ? Lol

Then we hear him talk to the waitress in his professional, white guy voice 'Oh, thats strange, this card had a definitive amount on it. I must have allocated some other money'---WE DIED.

2bcjkj.jpg

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭

No it means ? can happen with a card. Technology isn't ? perfect. Seems like most females in here are aware of that.

I'm sorry I can't relate. I never had that problem ...it's just seems odd that most of y'all females experienced a technology malfunction which is very rare ,unless you at some rinky sink restaurant

Bro my card got declined once when it had 8+ racks in the bank in my checking account one time, scanned it again went through just fine; DID NOT GET CHARGED TWICE. ? happens bro.

Danmit man you posed to be on my side in this woman dominated thread smh

And they talking about cards being straight declined! Not let me swipe again type ? ...more "we tried three times even used a plastic bag" declined
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy. What can you do in that situation except have her pay then get her back. It shouldn't be a big deal among adults.

Man i remember one time for lunch I forgot my card and she had to pay..she ate with a mug the while damn time...I paid her back the same day seeing that I said let's do lunch smh..tragic
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Danmit man you posed to be on my side in this woman dominated thread smh

And they talking about cards being straight declined! Not let me swipe again type ? ...more "we tried three times even used a plastic bag" declined

You ain't never had an unexpected charge hit the bank?

If not, good for you.

? happens.

If he was apologetic and willing to make it up to me in some way either then or in the future then it would be all good.

Not that serious.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had it happen to me while I was on a date but when I was in Vegas at the Nike store they said my card was declined so I paid in cash and then called the card company. They stopped my card because they thought my charges in Vegas was suspicious and it might have been stolen. So i gave them my password and ? and they turned it back on.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with money in the bank, especially if it's a credit card and not a debt card
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me once...kinda. I had gotten a new card so the old one cancelled but I forgot to activate the new one. But I usually keep 2 C-Notes stashed in the whip for an emergency (gotta get towed, etc.). ? woulda been bad had I not LOL
  • Bong Water
    Bong Water Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Cold Hard $$$ always works.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at our first date ending with us washing dishes, foh.