Bad Chick with a Average ? ....What's your thoughts on it???

Options

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no idea what a "average" man looks like cause I don't rate men cause I'm not ? ...

Did that make sense?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks does matter.

We're human beings especially in the western society we are obsessed with it

And to women who date down, lol.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone is obsessed with looks but it's the wrong way with going about things in life that's why so many people are in relationships for the wrong reasons.If looks really mattered in the world women like Halle Berry wouldnt have issues with guys
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    We (men) aren't judged on a majority looks like women are. We're judged more so on status, personality, style and then looks... so I would probably just think he has money or she likes his style.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Just seen this ? yesterday. The dude was so comfortable with his postion, that he was rocking the ? puffs hairstyle from the 90s. The ? gave me a ether lite, to the point where I went home and stared at the mirror and said, "money =females "

I never wanted to except the reality....but the truth is ? ain't ? but hoes and tricks.

I NEVER gotten a cool dime type chick and I spoken to alot of females. Alot.
    Most of it runs on materialistic,wealth you have.

So I ? with 4s-6 for my pride sake. ? can't keep taking them L's cuz them sons of ? add up. The girls I talk to now make me feel like a ?

Morale of the story...get your ? together, then go for any girl u want.

You need to work on your inner confidence brutha .... No female should be able to determine your self worth ... Rather that be positive or negative ...

Settling for "fours" and "sixes" is simply unacceptable playa .... That ain't gon lead to nothing but a relationship full of regret and resentment down the road ....because you'll always wonder if you could have done better

You need to tighten that mouthpiece up player and get your head into that real game
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Just seen this ? yesterday. The dude was so comfortable with his postion, that he was rocking the ? puffs hairstyle from the 90s. The ? gave me a ether lite, to the point where I went home and stared at the mirror and said, "money =females "

I never wanted to except the reality....but the truth is ? ain't ? but hoes and tricks.

So I ? with 4s-6 for my pride sake. ? can't keep taking them L's cuz them sons of ? add up. The girls I talk to now make me feel like a ?

Accept not except.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Generally, when it comes to looks, women date down, not up. How often you see an average looking chick with a handsome ass ? like myself?
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is dating down anyway??i want to know what makes a person who looks a certain way better than the person they consider average??theres alot of good looking people that arent happy in their marriage or dating life.If looks mean so much why are so many people that are "IT' couples relationship on the rocks?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    if a ? with a bad ? just gonna tip my hat like poster said previously
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    what kinda of ? gossip girl ? is this

Why are you surprised...look at who the threadstarter is...he made a thread about some ? in IllPix once. Dude a certified ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is dating down anyway???

cuff'n a person with down syndrome
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone is obsessed with looks but it's the wrong way with going about things in life that's why so many people are in relationships for the wrong reasons.If looks really mattered in the world women like Halle Berry wouldnt have issues with guys

Looks definately matter ... However it's not the ONLY thing that matters imo so yes if you have someone who looks good but has some mental stability issues (Halle Berry?) it should be of no surprise that those issues effect the success rate of their respective relationships

I mean people like aesthetics that's with all things ... I don't see why its weird to assume that the same would apply to how people evaluate anothers attractiveness ...
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Instead of gettin ? off that maybe that Nerd of a man or ugly ? know how to get gwop or maybe they handle mad biz in the bed better than anybody she met.....why dont yall ? just use that ? as fuel to up your holla game and maybe you too can be winning like the average ? won. Im seein so much playa hating in these post. Real ? aint threaten by average ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

So I ? with 4s-6 for my pride sake. ? can't keep taking them L's cuz them sons of ? add up.
    The girls I talk to now make me feel like a ?

This ? here in the bold can't be life! Some father or older brother has failed you son. At the end of the day women are women whether they 4' s or 10's. You gotta learn when you shake off that fright night, fear of ? feeling and actully step to these dimes, start acting like they 4's and give yourself the mental edge. Half the time that turns these fine women on if you talk to em like a boss instead of bein all at ahh and intimidated by they looks.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't put no pretty ? on a pedestal.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    what is dating down anyway???

cuff'n a person with down syndrome
    Shots fired @ Dro

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I assume he's got money tbh.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

racist.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Definitely not your usual white woman.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

racist.

lmao..how's that racist?

Was the title literal or what?

I assume that when I see any average ass dude with a BAD chick. If she's above average I might not be so quick to think that way, he might just be stable or maybe he fell off or something.