Woman dumps cheating boyfriend by leading him on hunt for all his belongings she's hidden

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Breaking up is so very hard to do goes the old Burt Bacharach song, yet the writer of this letter seems to have done rather a good job of compartmentalizing her emotions as she writes to her lover to inform him that it’s all over. An armchair psychiatrist could have a field day trying to decipher if the jilted lover writing the letter has taken the end of the relationship well or is perhaps overacting to what she has discovered. What we do know is that when the writer accesses her boyfriend’s Facebook account she notices he has received a message from another girl, called Kelsi.

Sadly we don’t find out what was in that message but clearly it is the last straw for the letter writer who promptly decides she has had it with her boyfriend and decides to end their two-year relationship. A more typical response to finding out your boyfriend has cheated on you might be simply tell him he is a loser and dump his belongings on the street, but this letter writer has a different idea. She explains that she has left some of her exes most treasured possessions in a variety of places that once meant so much to their relation.

So we find out his clothes have been left where they first met, his video games where they first kissed, his television where they first went 'all the way' etc etc.

'Don't worry I didn't break anything!' she writes and depending on your point-of-view this might sound all very reasonable given the circumstances or like the actions of someone displaying all the psychotic tendencies of Glenn Close's infamous bunny boiler character in Fatal Attraction. 'Happy hunting!' she signs off the letter, but I get the impression she doesn't really mean it. The letter was posted on Imgur yesterday by Nipplesquirrelham and has already been viewed more than 180,000 times. There are also lots of hilarious comments from Imgur readers including 'I loved the restrained rage' and 'Anyone up for a bet that he only found the T.V.?' A nation waits with baited breath to find out more about this intriguing couple and not forgetting Kelsi.

article-2334466-1A19893B000005DC-961_634x644.jpg

Comments