LADIES. .WOULD YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY IF..

Options

Comments

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First it's perfume ,then a dress, then it's a wig, then what? Smh stop pining over your co-workers. It's not a good look.

How do you even know the scent to buy? "hey co-worker,u smell great. What's that you're wearing because I want my s/o to smell like you?"

How about if you want to buy me some perfume, ask me what type of scent I like?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Not that big of a deal to me.

Word. How we make the jump from liking a smell to every time you wear I'm picturing some ? in the office? Lol.

So if your wife said I bought you this cologne cause my coworker wears it and I like the smell ......you wouldn't have any issues with that ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm Naa I wouldn't
    Cause I've asked other men what they're wearing with the intent to buy it and it just meant I like the way it smelled *shrug*

but did you tell the man how you came to like the scent?

Hell yea but only cause he was a short Mexican I'd never look twice at

I knew better
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah he's asking for a mountain when he decides it's a good idea to tell his woman that he got the scent from a female co-worker.

Tell me, ? ...you wouldn't know better than that? Even if it WAS completely innocent.

Co-sign @taeboo....keep the ? to yourself.

I wouldn't tell her where I smelled. That is stupid but me smelling it on another chick in passing should not set off the tornado siren.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah he's asking for a mountain when he decides it's a good idea to tell his woman that he got the scent from a female co-worker.

Tell me, ? ...you wouldn't know better than that? Even if it WAS completely innocent.

Co-sign @taeboo....keep the ? to yourself.

I wouldn't tell her where I smelled. That is stupid but me smelling it on another chick in passing should not set off the tornado siren.

It wouldn't make all hell brake loose, but he would definitely get the side eye and chances of me wearing the purfume would be nil.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First it's perfume ,then a dress, then it's a wig, then what? Smh stop pining over your co-workers. It's not a good look.

How do you even know the scent to buy? "hey co-worker,u smell great. What's that you're wearing because I want my s/o to smell like you?"

How about if you want to buy me some perfume, ask me what type of scent I like?

For real..I want a signature scent.

I won't even wear my sister's perfume..I'm not trying to smell like that heifer.

It's not unusual to link a person to the scent they wear regularly, even if it's sub-consciously.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    this is my signature scent

P133401_hero.jpg

It smells devine ....
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    use to work wit a chick who smelled like fried chicken everyday
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl at this line of questioning

-so how did you figure out the name of the scent?

-i asked her

-you just randomly asking ? what perfume they wearing?

-oh naw...she was by my desk,...... and we was talking.....and i noticed how good she smelled,.......... so i told her.... and the i asked her where she got it.....and she kinda laughed at first...but i told her it was for my wife .......and then.....

tumblr_lzs1ymKhCz1qkf9g6.gif
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Not that big of a deal to me.

Word. How we make the jump from liking a smell to every time you wear I'm picturing some ? in the office? Lol.

So if your wife said I bought you this cologne cause my coworker wears it and I like the smell ......you wouldn't have any issues with that ?

No. Why would I have a problem with her smelling some cologne, liking it and buying me some? I smell cologne and perfume at work all the time from people who just walk by my desk. What y'all REALLY have a problem with is the way it's worded, not the actual act. And is that REALLY worth starting arguing over?

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I don't have this problem because I like the smell of leather, sweat and wet ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure they would dro....

wtf?

...DO U WEAR PERFUME?
    ARE U A LADY?

OK THEN. ..I WASNT TAKING TO YOU

? don't get mad at me cuz you stupid as ? ....

you ain't gotta be a woman to know this is stupid as ? .....

like seriously....how is this not a stupid ass question??

No inquiry is ever stupid
  • Kat
    Options
    lol..you don't always have to be so difficult and against the grain @mryounggun so uptight!
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why women gotta wear so much perfume that I can smell them from meters away though?
    Invading my personal olfactory bubble and ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol..you don't always have to be so difficult and against the grain @mryounggun so uptight!

Lol. I just be honest about ? . I don't be doing the ? on purpose or trolling. I just don't take a lot of ? as seriously a lot of cats. You said yourself that if it's innocent and he just smelled it as she was walking by or some ? , just don't SAY it like that. Why y'all ? in here bout to go ham over how your man says some ? , ya know?
  • Kat
    Options
    I didn't say not to say it in a certain manner, I said don't say the ? at all.

If you like a perfume, but it and give it to her...backstory on how you came to like it is not needed, especially if it involves smelling it on another woman.

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't say not to say it in a certain manner, I said don't say the ? at all.

If you like a perfume, but it and give it to her...backstory on how you came to like it is not needed, especially if it involves smelling it on another woman.

girl my radar would be up so quick.

I don't know any man who just randomly was in the store smelling women's perfume. If he is buying it he was either told that is what his chick likes by his chick or he smelled it on another chick. So if I didn't say I wanted it.......trouble lies ahead.

(and no I don't wanna smell like his mamma or any other female in his family so don't even try it with that story) lol

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fof this.....

wait, wrong account
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeeeaaaaaahhh it would be pretty weird if my chick came to me talking about "you know I saw Trevor today at work with these skinny jeans on and since they looked so good on him i decided to buy you a pair boo.... Oh btw can you put a semi cuff on the bottom ... I mean that's how he did it you know? It looked so good "

I thinnnnk .... That mighhhht ..... Be grounds ... Well... For domestic violence

...But then again I could see how this wouldn't be a big deal either ... You just would have to present it in a manor were your girl won't think your trying to admire another female vicariously thru her ...

I would assume if its your chick you would know her style or steelo without having to borrow inspiration from another female... And off that you would cop her some ? that fit her based on your own intuition
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO TO SIMPLY BE HONEST AND SAY, "THERE WAS THIS WOMAN THAT I WORK WITH, THAT WEARS THIS PERFUME THAT I THINK THAT YOU WOULD LIKE, I WANT U 2 TRY IT AND IF U LIKE IT, I'LL GET IT"..YALL WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT HONESTY?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chanel Platinum btw ladies............
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IVE BEEN WALKING THROUGH THE MALL WITH MY WIFE AND A WOMAN WALKS BY US AND I SAY "DANG SHE SMELT GOOD, I WONDER WHAT WAS SHE WEARING"..MY WIFE WOULD AGREE WITH ME OR SIMPLY SAY THAT SHE DIDNT SMELL HER AND THATS THE END OF THAT.NO HARM NO FOUL
  • Kat
    Options
    IVE BEEN WALKING THROUGH THE MALL WITH MY WIFE AND A WOMAN WALKS BY US AND I SAY "DANG SHE SMELT GOOD, I WONDER WHAT WAS SHE WEARING"..MY WIFE WOULD AGREE WITH ME OR SIMPLY SAY THAT SHE DIDNT SMELL HER AND THATS THE END OF THAT.NO HARM NO FOUL
    YOUR MAN WENT OUT AND BOUGHT YOU SOME PERFUME CAUSE HE SMELT IT ON ANOTHER WOMAN AND LIKED THE SCENT?.... THE LADY IS A CO WORKER OF HIS..

Don't change the ? up now...a random woman walking by in the mall while ya'll are together is not equivalent to a female you see on a daily basis in the office when your woman is not there.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chanel Platinum btw ladies............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZioeMd0E0&sns=em

"Like ahhh .... That's all she smell ...Platinum Chanel"
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    it would lead to an argument

Why the ? are you sniffing ? ?

Who is this ? you are sniffing?

Dinner? Have that heffa you been sniffing fry that chicken golden brown breh

Just buy the perfume no explanation needed