Should career minded women settle for non-career minded men?

2»

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Meh

I take 'Meh' as in you aint feeling a Mr mom in your home.

Hell naa
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    No one should ever settle
    Shouldn't but do on both ends, be a perfect world in no one settled.

• B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    HaHaHa this career minded ? is whats dividing good ole households..... people puttin that "career" over "raising children" and "healthy relationships".... who gone raise the kids if both parents are stubborn and striving for a "career".... yea u can "take care" of the children but they'll be raised with clouded judgement of what love and life is about....

? whoever makes the money and who makes the most, go to "work" and "raise your children".... when people look at a "career" as something bigger than "work" (what it basically is) u leave space for ? to clutter what really matters which is "family" and "love".....

there is no such thing as settling when you love someone and u have a family with them, now if u let money make relationship decisions for u thats another topic....
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this a situational issue.

personally, i'm too much of a control freak to allow my man to 'stay home' like that. he wouldn't like it either.

I've seen situations to where the man stayed home and took care of the children, but he wasn't happy and neither was she. She ended up getting pregnant again and actually had a lot of complications because of the stress. so he HAD to get a job and they actually had to down-grade because he couldn't get a good- paying job. after she had the bby, she had to go back to work.