Worldwide Merchandise

Valerie Weiss
Valerie Weiss Members Posts: 1
edited February 2010 in The Weight Room
Hey guys. I'm Valerie and I work For Worldwide Merchandise. A few of us at work are having a weight loss challenge and I wanna win. That too and I want to start eating healthy.

I have diabetes in my family and I need to start taking care of myself. I'm currently 223 pounds and I'm 5'8". My goal weight is 160 pounds. I think that's pretty good. I know it will take a while but I'm prepared to start eating right and exercising. This weight loss challenge at work is just the beginning. I guess it was the push I needed.

Comments

• deadprezreppinme
    deadprezreppinme Members Posts: 195
    edited January 2010
    Hey guys. I'm Valerie and I work For Worldwide Merchandise. A few of us at work are having a weight loss challenge and I wanna win. That too and I want to start eating healthy.

I have diabetes in my family and I need to start taking care of myself. I'm currently 223 pounds and I'm 5'8". My goal weight is 160 pounds. I think that's pretty good. I know it will take a while but I'm prepared to start eating right and exercising. This weight loss challenge at work is just the beginning. I guess it was the push I needed.

Good Luck, hope that works out for you.
  • titanicproportions
    titanicproportions Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    Thats great, personal fitness should be a top priority for anyone. Congrats! Let me know if you need any advice or help with anything
  • headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited February 2010

Go to bodybuilding.com's supersite. I know what youre thinking, I'm not tryna get swole, but there are alot of great workout programs on there that will help you whether your tryna look like me, or tryna get body by Kim Khardashian.